Its not often our closest star gives us a show like the one they're saying here. I sometimes wonder if that is Really what is happening. If its not cloudy, I'll be watching for it. Supposed to be a nice show of "Northern Lights"

Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth
Published August 03, 2010

NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory snapped this X-ray photo of the Sun early in the morning of Sunday, August 1st. The dark arc near the top right edge of the image is a filament of plasma blasting off the surface -- part of the coronal mass ejection. The bright region is an unassociated solar flare.
Earth is bracing for a cosmic tsunami Tuesday night as tons of plasma from a massive solar flare head directly toward the planet.
The Sun's surface erupted early Sunday morning, shooting a wall of ionized atoms directly at Earth, scientists say. It is expected to create a geomagnetic storm and a spectacular light show -- and it could pose a threat to satellites in orbit, as well.
"This eruption is directed right at us and is expected to get here early in the day on Aug. 4," said Leon Golub of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. "It's the first major Earth-directed eruption in quite some time."
The solar eruption, called a coronal mass ejection, was spotted by NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory, which captures high-definition views of the sun at a variety of wavelengths. SDO was launched in February and peers deep into the layers of the sun, investigating the mysteries of its inner workings.
"We got a beautiful view of this eruption," Golub said. "And there might be more beautiful views to come if it triggers aurorae."
Views of aurorae are usually associated with Canada and Alaska, but even skywatchers in the northern U.S. mainland are being told they can look toward the north Tuesday and Wednesday evenings for rippling "curtains" of green and red light.
When a coronal mass ejection reaches Earth, solar particles stream down our planet's magnetic field lines toward the poles. In the process, the particles collide with atoms of nitrogen and oxygen in the Earth's atmosphere, which then glow, creating an effect similar to miniature neon signs.
The interaction of the solar particles with our planet's magnetic field has the potential to create geomagnetic storms, or disturbances, in Earth's magnetosphere. And while aurorae are normally visible only at high latitudes, they can light up the sky even at lower latitudes during a geomagnetic storm.
Fortunately for Earth-bound observers, the atmosphere filters out nearly all of the radiation from the solar blast, so the flare shouldn't pose a health hazard, experts say. Pilots and passengers in airplanes may experience increased radiation levels akin to getting an X-ray.
The solar particles also could affect satellites, though scientists think that possibility is remote. Orbital Sciences Corp. believe a similar blast may have knocked its Galaxy 15 satellite permanently out of action this year.
This type of solar event has both government officials and satellite manufacturers worrying.
NASA scientists warned recently that high-energy electric pulses from the sun could cripple our electrical grid for years, causing billions in damages. In fact, the House is so concerned that the Energy and Commerce committee voted unanimously to approve a bill allocating $100 million to protect the energy grid from this rare but potentially devastating occurrence.
The sun's activity usually ebbs and flows on a fairly predictable cycle. Typically, a cycle lasts about 11 years, taking roughly 5.5 years to move from a solar minimum, a period of time when there are few sunspots, to peak at the solar maximum, during which sunspot activity is amplified.
The last solar maximum occurred in 2001. The latest minimum was particularly weak and long- lasting.
The most recent solar eruption is one of the first signs that the sun is waking up -- and heading toward another maximum.
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/08/03/spectacular-northern-ligh...

Views: 585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And many chiefs of the stars shall transgress the order (prescribed).
And these shall alter their orbits and tasks,
And not appear at the seasons prescribed to them.

And the whole order of the stars shall be concealed from the sinners,
And the thoughts of those on the earth shall err concerning them,
[And they shall be altered from all their ways],
Yea, they shall err and take them to be gods.

1 Enoch 80:6,7

Tristran Hepburn said:

According to some new age sites the main event that they forcast on 11-Nov-'11 occured successfully. However, (conveniently) not everyone who has been seeing this wake-up call (11:11) noticed anything different. They said the Mayan calender reset on 28 Oct 2011 and we are now in new uncharted terrortry. Like you said, 1's and 2's. The new agers are now focusing on 12-Dec-'11.

Rumours have exploded this year with Nibiru, ELENIN, ELENIN debris, October Red economic collapse, Canary Islands continental shelf collapse, U.F.O sightings, wars and rumours of war in the Middle East. The disinformation grunts must be working overtime.

Events are happening. Its just that they are occuring so slowly that they are barely noticable by the frog that is being slowly boiled alive as the wicked elite witches place more fuel below the cauldron. The frog is simply in the hot cauldron slowly moving along a shallow decline down into the depths of hell surrounded by 4 large flat-tron HDTV screens dumbing him down with celebrity gossip and sport. When the screens go blank and the frog panics, the devil will be right next to him giving him 'soothing' advice on how he can help the guy return to the new paradise above. LOL. The rest of us are going to be scorned upon and laughed at as the athiest fools are 'helped' back to the new world.

As for the second Mayan reference it proves, once a rumour has been debunked as the date is passed, the elite simply move onto the next date. Rumours; here we go again. But only after Christmas. Every athiest is too busy thinking of drinking alcohol, partying, merchandise and being happy with lots of worthless gadgets. The elite are going to give us the next batch of fear mongering at the end of January because that is the time of year when people have the least amount of money in their bank accounts. This happens every year after they blow Decembers' pay+bonus all away on presents, food and drinks. Then the panic of no money, no future sets in.

So with your 12's idea, I am sure that there are plenty of rumour dates in Jan and Feb with 1-Jan-12, 2-Jan-12, 22-Jan-12 etc for the elite to play around with

A Possible Naked-eye Comet in March

"Two bright comets in one year is a rare treat," says Battams.  "This could be
good."

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/06feb_pan...

Did you guys see anything over there, Barry?  It's odd how meteorites were seen in Russia, Cuba and California, yet are supposedly unrelated to the asteroid traveling by on the same day.

"Maybe we should start a page about unusual happenings we have seen."

Absolutely feel free to start one. I think some of us have seen things they might hesitate to post anywhere publicly...but really, what should we be skeptical of. It's a very interesting reality we live in.

I've certainly had my fair share of sightings of strange things in the sky...both where we lived prior to now and our new residence. Perhaps the most strikingly odd was a large, bright orange light, which hovered above the horizon (appearing to be hovering over the town next to us) in a rural area. The light stayed there for a few minutes and then departed quite suddenly and vertically at a rate that nearly made it appear to "vanish".

It is true that when you look for things up there, you're likely to see them and see things that aren't going to fit the normal air traffic occurances. Sightings gravitate towards expectations...i have seen some people actually summon them...but watch what happens when you rebuke the thing hovering overhead in the name of Messiah. Interesting stuff.

Great idea Barry! we can use this group..  http://timenolonger.ning.com/group/unusual-happenings.  Barry, it has your idea for the title and Cyp, your summary for the description.  right now, it has a saucer pic, but you could change it to whatever you want, just send it to me and i'll put it up.

Once i heard the kid at the gas station register saying he was in Fla. and saw a craft rise up out of the water during the middle of the day, it hovered for a few seconds, then zapped away.

There seems to be quite a bit of this happening.

"Meteor Over Manhattan: East Coast Fireball Sets Internet Abuzz

A bright meteor briefly outshined the lights of New York City Friday evening (March 22), according to reports by witnesses who used Twitter and the Internet to report sightings of the fireball streaking over a broad stretch of the U.S. East Coast.

"Strange Friday night … a meteor passed over my house tonight!" wrote one New Yorker writing as Yanksmom19.

The first fireball sightings came at about 8 p.m. EDT (0000 March 23 GMT) and sparked more than 500 witness reports to the American Meteor Society. Reports of the meteor flooded Twitter from New York, Boston and Washington, D.C.

"The witnesses range from along the Atlantic Coast ranging from Maine to North Carolina," Robert Lunsford, the society's fireball coordinator, wrote in an update. "This object was also seen as far inland as Ohio." [5 Amazing Fireball Videos]

The CBS WUSA 9 television news station obtained several security camera videos of the fireball as it lit up the night sky over Washington and parts of Maryland.

In New York, some observers reported seeing the meteor low in the sky as it streaked from west to east across the night sky.

"It shot over Manhattan and broke up over the East Village," observer Ross E. of New York City wrote in his fireball report to the meteor society. In fact, the meteor streaked across hundreds of miles and was visible from many states along the Eastern Seaboard.

According to Lunsford, meteors often appear closer than they actually are due to the observer's perspective.

Fireballs occur every day and are typically caused by small space rocks about the size of a basketball disintegrating as they streak through Earth's atmosphere, officials with NASA's Asteroid Watch outreach program wrote in a Twitter post.

On Feb. 15, a bus-size meteor exploded over Russia near the city of Chelyabinsk, shattering windows in hundreds of buildings and injuring nearly 1,500 people. That rare meteor explosion, which scientists have classified as a superbolide, was the most powerful in more than a century, NASA scientists said..."

Read More: http://news.yahoo.com/meteor-over-manhattan-east-coast-fireball-set...

Dark, massive asteroid to fly by Earth on May 31

It's 1.7 miles long. Its surface is covered in a sticky black substance similar to the gunk at the bottom of a barbecue. If it impacted Earth it would probably result in global extinction. Good thing it is just making a flyby.

Asteroid 1998 QE2 will make its closest pass to Earth on May 31 at 1:59 p.m. PDT.

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-asteroid-1...

Brighten up, the super moon is on the way

Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend

"Even if you're not astrologically minded a super full moon is still a pretty  special event as it's not every day Earth gets a chance to be so close to it’s  space neighbour."

Barry L Brumfield said:

"national horoscope" ?? "You are wearied with your many counsels; let them stand forth and save you, those who divide the heavens, who gaze at the stars, who at the new moons make known what shall come upon you"

The so-called 'Lorimer' burst was spotted in 2007 -- and has been baffling scientists ever since.

"This is something that's completely unprecedented," Duncan Lorimer, the West Virginia University astrophysicist who made the discovery told Space at the time.

Today, the 'burst' is not alone. Indeed, four more identical flares have been observed, according to Popular Mechanics.

"You have to look at the sky for a very long time to find these," British astrophysicist Dan Thornton, who observed the fresh, fleeting bursts, told the magazine. "The reason that we’re detecting them now is we've simply looked long enough." [his opinion]

Thornton and his University of Manchester team published their findings in Science magazine, noting "the bursts’ properties indicate that they are of celestial rather than terrestrial origin."

The cause of the flares, which appear for only scant milliseconds, remains unknown. But researchers suggest an "explosive event" may be involved, as the bursts appear to be one-time events.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/08/radio-bursts-mysterious-lo...|maing7|dl28|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D341094

Hi, has anyone had dreams / visionary updates concerning the inevitable 7 Year Tribulation ?

A Christian person recently had the urge to talk to me as he felt that i was at peace whilst walking.

Anyway, i asked him if he knows of anyone who has had recent updates concerning what to do, what resources to stock up on, who to speak His Gospel to, where to travel to before the current OWO implodes.

His response was that he knows of only 1 relation of his that has had a recent apocalyptic dream.

If the 7 Year Tribulation starts this year, then surely we would have all been getting dream updates.

My dreams have been un-memorable for just over a year now which has never happened my entire life.

How is everyone else doing ?

i have not even been told what to do seeing that i work with many vaxxed people on a daily basis. If this Spiked Protein is highly contagious then i assume i have it by now in my blood stream along with all the other chemtrail nanites.

I wouldn't say my dreams have been un-memorable but not apocalyptic, either. More like, at the junction of two possible "timelines" for lack of a better word. The Precipice maybe ;)

I have heard the spike protein sheds off of vaxxed people and is "contagious" in a sense. I still figure it's much, much worse to get a direct inoculation.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service