Forum Discussions (303)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Founder

Category Introduction : The Truth Is Out There, and It's Not Subjective

Truth, Absolutely What is Truth? I have actually seen that question posed more times recently than i care to count. There was a time, no…

Started by Cyprium in The Truth Is Out There... and It's Not Subjective

0 May 31, 2010

Founder

Category Introduction : The Dragon

Satan the Serpent Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field that Yahuwah 'Elohiym had made - Genesis 3:1 The word "s…

Started by Cyprium in The Dragon

0 May 31, 2010

Founder

Category Introduction : The Phoenix

The Watcher Rebellion Not many bible readers give a lot of thought to a man named Jared who lived in the sixth generation of mankind, de…

Started by Cyprium in The Phoenix

0 May 31, 2010

Founder

Category Introduction : Generations X

The Line That Got Crossed Then 'Elohiym said, "Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind. Cattle and creeping…

Started by Cyprium in Generations X

0 May 31, 2010

Founder

Category Introduction : Possessing Spirits

Opportunistic Spiritual Invaders Putting aside all Hollywood education on the matter of possession... this is a serious and a real pheno…

Started by Cyprium in Possessing Spirits

0 May 31, 2010

Founder

Category Introduction : The Ruling Controllers

The Movers and Shakers in the Shadows In spite of the discomfort involved in coming to terms with an idea like the presence of nephilim…

Started by Cyprium in The Ruling Controllers

0 May 31, 2010

Founder

Category Introduction : Global Enchantment

Dazed & Confused There is an alarming phenomenon taking place that i can see accelerating by the day. It's rather like being trapped…

Started by Cyprium in Global Enchantment

0 May 31, 2010

Founder

Category Introduction : Culling the Herd

Their Intentions for the Flock In a nation which once boasted itself as the safe haven of freedom, equality and justice it should be mos…

Started by Cyprium in Culling The Herd

0 May 31, 2010

Founder

Category Introduction : Labor Pains

Nothing New Under the Sun Something strange is going on here on planet Earth... and maybe beyond. I have my doubts that there are many,…

Started by Cyprium in Labor Pains

0 May 31, 2010

Founder

Category Introduction : Technocracy

Truth, Absolutely In spite of the fact that humanity managed to survive some thousands of years without the benefit of personal computer…

Started by Cyprium in Technocracy

0 May 31, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service