I am not saying that the taking of this child was right, but there may be more than the public knows, such as this:
"Mother of the baby, Stephanie Janvrin's former partner and legal husband, David Taylor refuses to sign divorce papers and claims that he is the father of the baby according to statements made at the protest.
"He will not accept or sign the papers" for a divorce. "He just will not do it," she said.
Many women become Targeted Individuals after separating from their partners according to self-support group communications."
Perhaps the child was taken at the request of Mr. Taylor, who appears to insist he is the father of the baby.
True those allegations have been made about her former husband..although that apparently wasn't an official concern of the police or CPS according to the affidavit. In any case...what mother would feel there was justice done in having her child taken from her over what Might be going on in her personal life? I've just come to seriously mistrust any state interference in the family. Below is the affidavit:
Father Harassed By CPS For Feeding Kids Organic Food
"See Something, Say Something": Neighbors report on man for refusing to make daughters drink tap water or take vaccines
Paul Joseph Watson
Monday, December 13, 2010
A father of two was harassed and investigated by Child Protective Services and police for feeding his daughters organic food, refusing to make them drink fluoride-poisoned tap water and not having them injected with mercury-laden vaccines, all of which constitutes "suspicious activity" in the new Sovietized America, a foretaste of what’s to come once Big Sis’ Wal-Mart spy campaign gets up and running.
Relating his story to the Sherrie Questioning All blog, the man states that a child abuse investigation was launched after one of his neighbors reported him to the authorities, prompting a CPS worker to visit his home accompanied by a police officer, during which she bombarded him with questions and conducted a warrantless search of his house, even down to the contents of his refrigerator.
The case worker turned up at the man’s door with a police cruiser in close attendance. The woman nervously began to question him and was obviously under the impression that he could pose a physical threat.
"She said that there were allegations that I wouldn’t give my children tap water," writes the father, before noting how he explained to the woman that municipal tap water in most parts of the United States is poisoned with sodium fluoride, a form of toxic waste that contributes to innumerable health problems, including disorders affecting teeth, bones, the brain and the thyroid gland, as well as lowering IQ.
The woman’s line of questioning took an even more bizarre turn after she told him that one of the accusations against him which led to allegations of child abuse was that he fed his daughters organic food. That’s right – Americans actually think that if you don’t feed your children genetically-modified, gluten-stuffed, high fructose corn syrup-crammed, aspartame-laden garbage like KFC or McDonalds then you’re probably a child abuser. Eating natural, clean and healthy food not sprayed with sickening pesticides is now a suspicious activity.
"I was still quite frightened by this woman in my house, I mean really think about it," writes the father. "This woman has the authority to take the only things worth living for away from me. My girls. So the allegations continued."
The CPS worker then demanded to know why the man refused to have his daughters vaccinated, again implying that this was a form of child abuse. "I said yes that’s true, I refuse to allow my children to be poked with syringes filled with squalene, thimerasol, mercury,etc. I promptly produced my states exemption form. That was the end of that allegation," he writes.
The interrogation concluded with the CPS worker asking the man’s daughters if he smacked them.
"They said ‘oh yeah my daddy will whoop my backside if I say a nasty word,’ he writes. "The woman asked me if this was true, I said yes, and it is completely legal to spank your child in this state, in fact there are school districts here in my state that allow ii in public schools."
The woman, who had not obtained a legal warrant to search the house, inspected the girls’ rooms and even the father’s fridge before leaving.
Despite the fact that the man’s behavior in not making his kids drink toxic waste and eat GMO garbage, while protecting them from mercury-filled vaccines, actually proves that he is an outstanding parent who cares deeply for his children, he was subject to a one month investigation before the case was closed.
The man was able to confirm that he was informed on by someone he knew after the case worker asked him about his "bug bag," a 72 hour emergency preparedness kit. Apparently, even though Homeland Security itself encourages Americans to prepare for emergencies, actually doing so is a sign of "child abuse".
Presumably, this is the kind of community spirit Big Sis is seeking to encourage as part of Homeland Security’s "See Something, Say Something" program, where Wal-Mart shoppers are encouraged to report suspicious activity to the authorities after watching a video message at the checkout featuring Janet Napolitano.
Since the DHS program makes no reference to what constitutes "suspicious activity," expect to read many more stories about Americans being investigated and harassed for their personal lifestyle choices as a result of being turned in by ignorant Americans who think that being knowledgable about health issues is a form of child abuse
The program called "if you see something, say something" had its beginning in New York following 9-11. Now this is expanded to encompass any possible crime, beyond just suspicion of terrorism and the line between domestic crimes (even small ones) and terrorism is purposely blurred for the public.
This program is simply a means to encourage the public to behave as extensions of an oppressive government. It is fueled by a programmed sense of civil duty and a desire to be a"good person" through an over-paranoid surveillance of fellow citizens. Besides these things, though, it has a great potential to become a way for any person to seek retribution on another for whatever grudges they may hold and no attempt will be made to understand the reasons accusations are made by the one reporting them. Any person who simply disagrees with another, doesn't like another's demeanor or the way they dress or look can easily create a terrible experience for the individual by a simple claim to authorities that they have done something "suspicious".
"Detroit SWAT team assaults African American mom who refused to medicate her daughter with antipsychotic drugs
Here are the facts of the case:
• Maryanne Godboldo is an African American mother of a teenager daughter. She lives in Detroit. (http://www.prisonplanet.com/swat-at…)
• Child Protective Services (CPS) personnel attempted to kidnap Maryanne’s 13-year-old daughter. They accused her of not giving her child psychiatric medication prescribed by her doctor.
• Maryanne says the medication caused side effects in her daughter and made her condition worse, which is why she refused to give her daughter the medication.
• The medication was Risperdal, a neuroleptic antipsychotic medication known for causing serious side effects such as abdominal pain, vomiting, aggression, anxiety, dizziness and lack of coordination (http://www.risperdalsideeffects.com).
Watch the true video of the shocking side effects of Risperdal here: http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=3…
See a complete list of side effects of psychiatric medications from CCHR:
• When Maryanne refused to let CPS take her daughter away, CPS personnel then called the police, who then smashed down her front door and attempted to raid her home to kidnap her daughter by force.
• The police did NOT have a warrant or any court documents whatsoever granting them any right to enter Maryanne’s home, according to Godboldo’s attorneys.
• Police say that after they smashed in the front door, Maryanne opened fire on them. (Who wouldn’t open fire on a group of armed assailants trying to kidnap their daughter, by the way?)
• A SWAT team was then called in, carrying semiautomatic rifles and sniper gear. A 12-hour standoff ensued.
• Maryanne eventually surrendered to the SWAT team, and the state took her daughter to a psychiatric hospital where she is now being molested by the staff there, her mother says.
• Maryanne Godboldo now faces multiple felony charges: firing a weapon in a dwelling, felonious assault, resisting and obstructing an officer, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
• CPS lied about the child’s father’s ability to take care of her as a tactic to kidnap her from her mother.
• Community groups in Detroit are now rallying on behalf of the family there, shouting “Free Arianna” (the daughter)...."