The Truth Is Out There... and It's Not Subjective (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The cross of Jesus Christ.

Surely are suppose to carry on the road the cross of Jesus Christ through demonstration as the rest of the world are doing today?

Started by david omweno ongori

0 Apr 8, 2013

tanning

what do you think about tanning with the sun should we use something to block it still and if so do you think regular sunscreen isn't good …

Started by words left unspoken

8 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Bean

makeup

i was wondering what everyone thinks of makeup i know fallen angels taught about it but is it a sin do you think been debating it for awhil…

13 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Bean

mana?

http://jonathanblogs.blogspot.com/2010/06/biblical-manna-today.html might wonder what others think about this is this is actualy mana?

5 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Bean

Admin

Groundhog Day's Dark Secret

Today, February 2nd, 2013, Groundhog Day, a relatively small, fuzzy rodent named 'Phil' was once again held aloft in the dawn of the Keysto…

Started by Bean

0 Feb 2, 2013

The shadow of the death body.

Recently i attended a funeral  before the body was put in the coffin i was not able to see his shadow ;now where did it go because when you…

Started by david omweno ongori

6 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by david omweno ongori

The Flood

Did it actually occur? "An analysis of some 600 individual flood traditions reveals a widespread concurrence on essential points: the prio…

Started by Jacob

2 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Jacob

Admin

The Spiritual Truth of Human Chimerism

This site has had discussions on angels which interbred with humans, creatures which are part man and part beast, spirits of nephilim which…

Started by Prodigal Son

4 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Bean

Admin

Washington DC- Ancient Vision of a New Age

It has been sitting there through multiple generations..a place which has symbolized the power of freedom and democracy in the minds of Ame…

Started by Prodigal Son

2 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Prodigal Son

Admin

Sin in Cities Afar and Near

To the cities afar, YHWH instructed Israel to open with peace, but if peace was not made, to go to battle against it.. sparing not the male…

Started by Bean

0 Dec 18, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service