Who's wired into the system? Well, better question might be, who isn't? It's become very normal to have all the gadgets..it always precedes from luxury to necessity. At one time everyone lived a normal life without a cell phone...who does that now? At one time, everyone survived without telephone at all...and without television, computers, gps systems, etc.

There are carefully calculated advantages to having any one of these things. There are draw backs too. Most don't calculate the cost past their wallet but there is a greater price to pay nonetheless. We all have computers obviously...and those computers have been the means of waking one another up..passing vital information...even setting the stage for a vast educational experience that contradicts the intentions for which the internet was created. (halleluYah).

We know what it costs us in our privacy, i'm sure..we all are aware there is no such thing as private internet activity. Where is a wise place to draw the line in being "connected"? Well, that depends on the price you're willing to pay for convenience, communication and entertainment. As for us....we drew the line at cell phones, gps, television of any kind and still haven't given up the old stand by dial up internet connection (because you know there's a reason the government wants us all on wifi, right?).

It was a price worth paying to share information about those things that are hidden from the public's eye....but weighed in the balances, we are not willing to pay the price of brain tumors for communication convenience or being tracked wherever we might go rather than buying one of those outdated atlases.The price of entertainment was too high too...being subject to whatever signals are routinely spread across the digital landscape of television was not worth the pretty pictures on the screen. Wall-mart's great, low prices weren't worth their CIA cameras or their RFID.

"Peer pressure" won't tip the scales...being "normal" won't either. Normal doesn't even enter the range of my radar.As the world makes it harder to live without their luxuries..we simply have to work harder to go around them. Convenience will never pay for itself.

Everyone can make their own decisions about where their own line gets drawn..but everyone should definitely do so with all the information they can get about what prices they will pay for wiring into the system.

9 Reasons Wired Readers Should Wear Tinfoil Hats: http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/11/reasons-to-wear-tinfoil-hats/

Views: 438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey - check out this.. take it out.. save for later if you want..

"And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." Rev 13:8

a "new dawn" of discovery.. :(  i don't think this change in credit and debit cards is the mark per se, but i do believe it's a step forward towards that agenda.. got a letter from my bank  a couple weeks ago.. it's not optional, the letter said, all cards *will* be changed over and the old ones definitely *will not* work..

from a quick search just now, it appears fewer than half of the US merchants will be ready to accept EMV by the end of 2015... and in the video below, a dude from 'mythbusters' describes how 'yes, RFID is hackable' but then details how the credit card companies legal teams were like 'no you ain't telling anyone about that'..

so, what it kind of seems like is that yes, a lot of folks will get on this RFID bandwagon, but not everyone.. so to ensure it becomes 'everyone', something will happen.. and it, the chip, will have to go internal.. for the 'ultimate security' right?.. here in the US, in the past year, company after company, including federal and state government agencies have been 'hacked'.. i seriously do not believe that is much more than a pony show to make consumers and people in general believe they need protecting, believe they need to be 'made secure'.

but wait, there's more..

http://www.alientechnology.com/products/

back in 1997.............

Could Windows 10 be classified as a double edged sword ?

If every keypress is logged then mentioning the fact that all of the NSA, CIA, elitists groups etc are all going to be judged and thrown into the Lake of Fire is a simple wake-up for them all.

i personally find it a relief that finally people are starting to show their true colours where they either choose Christ Messiah or the mammon.

Right now, as i am using Win10 this message will reach them all and get them to decide; do they want happiness for eternity with Jesus or get screwed in Sheol for ever more.

Like i said, on Judgement Day, Yahushua will show them this exact text and ask them, 'why did you not realise that you were walking blindly on a checkered floor towards a dark pit, when assuming out of arrogance that you were going to eventually reach the fake ladder to enlightenment ?' (in reference to one of the Tarot cards).

So i say, go ahead mammon followers, sign your souls to the traitor Lucifer. Don't expect any sympathy when  you crash into the fiery lake and burn for all eternity.

With this rant, they now have no choice but to log and read every keypress that i pressed. Now they have a choice; happiness or screwed for eternity.

YHWH can use anything designed by evil and turn it into good (nothing is impossible with Him), but perhaps our message to any "mammon-minded" individuals reading this site now should be less centered on His Wrath (which indeed is Most Real and I pity anyone who might reap some not-so-great consequences because of their refusal to seek Him) and more centered on His Saving Power and Gift.

3:16 For YHWH so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3:17 For YHWH sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of YHWH.

3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in Elohim.

Tristran Hpeburn said:

Could Windows 10 be classified as a double edged sword ?

If every keypress is logged then mentioning the fact that all of the NSA, CIA, elitists groups etc are all going to be judged and thrown into the Lake of Fire is a simple wake-up for them all.

i personally find it a relief that finally people are starting to show their true colours where they either choose Christ Messiah or the mammon.

Right now, as i am using Win10 this message will reach them all and get them to decide; do they want happiness for eternity with Jesus or get screwed in Sheol for ever more.

Like i said, on Judgement Day, Yahushua will show them this exact text and ask them, 'why did you not realise that you were walking blindly on a checkered floor towards a dark pit, when assuming out of arrogance that you were going to eventually reach the fake ladder to enlightenment ?' (in reference to one of the Tarot cards).

So i say, go ahead mammon followers, sign your souls to the traitor Lucifer. Don't expect any sympathy when  you crash into the fiery lake and burn for all eternity.

With this rant, they now have no choice but to log and read every keypress that i pressed. Now they have a choice; happiness or screwed for eternity.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service