Tristran Hepburn's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

Admin

"How about Planet Earth being nothing more than a physical world where spirits, both…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Dec 3 to All For a LARP

1 Dec 3
Reply by Tristran Hepburn

Admin

""Define 'The' spiritual battle."A battle where many things go wrong for YHWH's follo…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Nov 17 to Enemy at the Gate

17 Nov 18
Reply by Sinclair

Admin

"Ok. Lets say this is it and the spiritual battle is about to commence. Much of the w…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Nov 15 to Enemy at the Gate

17 Nov 18
Reply by Sinclair

Admin

"Yahushua has a perfect plan - right. He trains everyone via dreams / visions; correc…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Nov 6 to Enemy at the Gate

17 Nov 18
Reply by Sinclair

Admin

""Now this brain damaged jerkface is losing his crap, knowing full well he is so much…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Nov 2 to Enemy at the Gate

17 Nov 18
Reply by Sinclair

"Question: When a vaccine causes the mind to split into 2 personalities; why do those…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Aug 28 to Vaccine myth unraveling

10 Aug 28
Reply by Sinclair

"i have just started work as a Care Support Worker and deal with many Service Users (…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Aug 7 to Vaccine myth unraveling

10 Aug 28
Reply by Sinclair

"Watching a wave cloud develop after a scalar blast from Antarctica ? Last Saturday I…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Jul 6 to What do HAARP, Chemtrails, and Global Warming all have in common

14 Jul 6

"I wonder what Q's input concerning the re-establishment of the US 2nd Fleet would be…"

Tristran Hepburn replied May 6 to Matthew 7:15-20 You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

31 May 8
Reply by Edwin

"There was one person in MKUltra who once said that this world, our galaxy and the Un…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Mar 19 to Flat earth

19 Mar 19

RSS

© 2018   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service