Tristran Hepburn's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder what Q's input concerning the re-establishment of the US 2nd Fleet would be…"

Tristran Hepburn replied May 6 to Matthew 7:15-20 You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

31 May 8
Reply by Edwin

"There was one person in MKUltra who once said that this world, our galaxy and the Un…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Mar 19 to Flat earth

19 Mar 19
Reply by Tristran Hepburn

Founder

"If we are now in the Body of Christ period since 0AD, then is it possible that the B…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Mar 10 to On the Rapture: Let's Not Get Carried Away

13 Mar 10
Reply by Bean

Founder

"Not sure if i just got whacked by a angel, but it has suddenly occurred to me that t…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Mar 1 to On the Rapture: Let's Not Get Carried Away

13 Mar 10
Reply by Bean

"@Sinclair"...but we'll forever have the rewards of what we did or didn't do."Does th…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Feb 26 to Flat earth

19 Mar 19

"Hopefully i am wrong, in speculating that no one here can prove me wrong, concerning…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Feb 25 to Flat earth

19 Mar 19

"I see the simulation simulating wisdom where YHWH allows a spirit to learn what is r…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Feb 24 to Flat earth

19 Mar 19

"@Sinclair. The simulation is for us sinners to learn the hard way concerning how muc…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Feb 21 to Flat earth

19 Mar 19

"Remember this one over a week ago... Q 697 Feb 9 2018 19:17:44 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f81…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Feb 20 to Matthew 7:15-20 You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

31 May 8
Reply by Edwin

"Easy - your brain is blind, deaf and senseless Your brain is designed to assume that…"

Tristran Hepburn replied Feb 20 to Flat earth

19 Mar 19

RSS

© 2018   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service