How do you feel about believers, believing in a flat earth?

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try this one. Earth does not even exist.

I am a brain on a super duper spaceship orbiting the planet Zarg and you and everyone else is a bot in a computer simulation.

There is absolutely nothing you can say to prove me wrong. Bots are programmed to deny this simulation.

How do I know this ? Ah, that is top secret. LOL.

Wat?

Tristran Hpeburn said:

Try this one. Earth does not even exist.

I am a brain on a super duper spaceship orbiting the planet Zarg and you and everyone else is a bot in a computer simulation.

There is absolutely nothing you can say to prove me wrong. Bots are programmed to deny this simulation.

How do I know this ? Ah, that is top secret. LOL.

Hi there

I don't think it's a bad idea to question everything and i understand where that comes from even if i don't personally believe the world to be flat. After all we're lied to about a lot of things.

Isn't there a reference in the bible to the earth being spherical, though?

if it came out public the earth is actually shaped like a pancake lol, what would it really change about how people live their lives?

to me, the flat earth debate seems to basically waste resources (people's time and energy) that could be used to expose real life-changing truths - like the global elite Satanic pedo ring, or the gospel. 

Easy - your brain is blind, deaf and senseless

Your brain is designed to assume that every electrical signal from your 'senses' is legitimate.

Problem: please prove to me that every electrical signal to your brain is from your senses in this real world.

You cannot, hence the possibility that we are all brains on a spaceship hooked up to a matrix.

If we met face-2-face and you shot me through the head, killing me; what is there to prove that you existed in a real world or whether the matrix just ended the illusion that my brain was programmed to see ?

Every time that I have posted this idea on the Internet, there is never a response because no one can prove me wrong. They know that I will just classify them as a bot. Its quite funny actually.

Here is another possibility. Everything is going 5G soon and that will frazzle every human with cancer. Transhumanists save the day by tempting' us to stay protected by having our brains implanted into a cyborg to roam planet Earth.

This will make us immortal slaves for TPTB. "The serpent said to the woman, 'You surely will not die!'". Now where have we heard that before.

Sinclair said:

Wat?

These are great, I was getting so bored with the same regurgitated drivel.

Whatever keeps us in close communion with Yeshua is the only truth, regardless of what plane of existence we are on. Transhumanist will surely lure some/most of humanity' into giving up their souls for "eternal life", but without death (of this mortal body/simulation etc...), we cannot enter his kingdom. We need to shed this sinful mutated form to become the creation we were always meant to be. 

It matters not who God is, only that He is...

I can prove this much - The Earth DOES exist.
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." - Gen. 1:1

Here's what i always ask people who believe that everything is a simulation: What is it a simulation of? To simulate something, there has to be a reality to simulate.

In order for there to be a virtual reality there must first be an Actualy Reality. The virtual can only exist after and within a true reality. Therefore, the effect is the same - our actions, our words and our thoughts matter and make an eternal difference.

I guess this is your first answer to this ;u)



Tristran Hpeburn said:

Easy - your brain is blind, deaf and senseless

Your brain is designed to assume that every electrical signal from your 'senses' is legitimate.

Problem: please prove to me that every electrical signal to your brain is from your senses in this real world.

You cannot, hence the possibility that we are all brains on a spaceship hooked up to a matrix.

If we met face-2-face and you shot me through the head, killing me; what is there to prove that you existed in a real world or whether the matrix just ended the illusion that my brain was programmed to see ?

Every time that I have posted this idea on the Internet, there is never a response because no one can prove me wrong. They know that I will just classify them as a bot. Its quite funny actually.

Here is another possibility. Everything is going 5G soon and that will frazzle every human with cancer. Transhumanists save the day by tempting' us to stay protected by having our brains implanted into a cyborg to roam planet Earth.

This will make us immortal slaves for TPTB. "The serpent said to the woman, 'You surely will not die!'". Now where have we heard that before.

Sinclair said:

Wat?

@Sinclair.

The simulation is for us sinners to learn the hard way concerning how much destruction sins really cause other spirits.

The sins are the real nasty ones like lust, greed, etc.

YHWH wants us purified and the best way is for us to do it ourselves. He gives us little breadcrumbs and hints now and again via dreams and visions.

On a side-note, there might not be much time left as Billy Graham just passed away. Apparently, rumour states that the Rapture occurs soon after his passing away. We will see.

How about expanding TV series simulation 'WestWorld' to the Universe with the angels watching.

Oh and Lucifer got sent on a one-way-trip into this testing ground (Universe) which is why he got so grumpy and gets his own back on YHWH via making YHWH's mortals sin 24/7


Just a crazy idea......

@Tristran "The simulation is for us sinners to learn the hard way concerning how much destruction sins really cause other spirits."

What is the Simulation simulating? Real Life? Because you just described real life.

There is no rapture mentioned in the bible, though.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

Matthew 24:37-39

As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 

Matthew 24:40-44

Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. 

Just a few x


Sinclair said:

@Tristran "The simulation is for us sinners to learn the hard way concerning how much destruction sins really cause other spirits."

What is the Simulation simulating? Real Life? Because you just described real life.

There is no rapture mentioned in the bible, though.

http://timenolonger.ning.com/forum/topics/on-the-rapture-lets-not-get  "On the Rapture - Let's not Get Carried Away" ..great article by someone here on the site which explains.

Iwanttoknoweverthing said:

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

Matthew 24:37-39

As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 

Matthew 24:40-44

Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. 

Just a few x


Sinclair said:

@Tristran "The simulation is for us sinners to learn the hard way concerning how much destruction sins really cause other spirits."

What is the Simulation simulating? Real Life? Because you just described real life.

There is no rapture mentioned in the bible, though.

I see the simulation simulating wisdom where YHWH allows a spirit to learn what is right and what is wrong.

It is probable that the universe is a Real life simulation.

It is also probable that i am plugged into a fake Universe simulation on a space ship.

There is nothing I can say to prove either is correct. This is the problem. Its all down to instinct.

Summary:

If it is a simulation and I die, then my faith or denial of Yahushua was for nothing as I cease to exist.

If it is real, and Yahushua really existed then faith in the ultimate sacrificial lamb is a soul saver for eternity.

So it all boils down to not running the risk of finding out that Jesus is the ultimate 'Get Out of Jail Free' card, when it is too late.

Now, people will say this faith is based on fear. Correct.

With dreams & visions of hell, these could be truths sent by YHWH, or again, electrical signals.

Look at the coincidence that i had a vision that i assumed was Revelation 16:10. Later i am contacted by a fallen watcher who says it is similar to Tartarus in the company of 3 raphas. Even weirder is the fact that the vision summed up my life from July 1996 to Present.

Now why would YHWH/simulation give me a vision that sums up my life since 1996, that gets me into contact with a fallen angel ?

i just hope that it has all happened for a reason and it is not a simulation with a final switch off button.

Sinclair said:

What is the Simulation simulating? Real Life? Because you just described real life.

There is no rapture mentioned in the bible, though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service