"THE SOYLENT HOLOCAUST: “They shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm.”

Some Chinese people are known to be eating babies, and the news, which has been circulating through the internet and via email, is shocking the world.  An email report received by The Seoul Times confirmed that news with several vivid and appalling pictures of human embryos and fetuses being made into a soup for human consumption.

The report went on. A town in the southern province of Canton (Guangdong) is now in focus. Chinese folks there are enjoying baby herbal soup to increase overall health and stamina and the power of sexual performance in particular…

Dead babies can be purchased in Taiwan for 70 US dollars for being used as grilled delicacies.

Though rumors of this horrific ‘delicacy’ have circulated for years, most have believed them as the ’fodder’ for horror films. A Google search brings up no fewer than 17 non-related reports, though there are thousands of linked corroborative sites ranging from the sarcastic twilight zone humor to actual recipes, restaurants and video and photographic descriptions and details.At a price of $30 to $40 per bowl, instructions and condiments supplied, these grotesque attractions come with all of the artistry and composition of the high ground of an etherealness of an indulgent ambrosia.

Although China does have laws prohibiting the eating of the human fetus, the strict one child policy provides additional income and high incentive for such barbaric catachresis and brutal atrocities.  And if this barbarity permits only a moral reaction consider the next elevation: the Jezebel of Jezebels: use of “gourmet” body parts as the newest and most demanded version of the Fountain of Youth...

While contrasting eastern and western morals and transcending dignity and the inherent right to life, Dr. Baklinski reveals the humanism, hedonism and heresy of materialism and ultimately the unmitigated egoism which is ultimately responsible for this “terrorism in the womb,” considers the various possibilities which most certainly bring scandal to the Peoples’ Republic and effect a less than anticipated financial explosion resulting from the ethics of self-inflicted Chinese genocide. And we continue to call our ‘achievements’ the “height” of man’s progression?

But it couldn’t happen here.  Really?
Generation Next for Obama – Uniting Generations
“Ordinary business operations”

Consider the February 28, 2012 ruling of President Obama’s Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) decision regarding PepsiCo’s use of HEK (Human Embryonic Kidney) 293, human embryonic cells derived from aborted fetal remains to produce flavor enhancers:

From Natural News, March 17, 2012:

The Obama Administration has given its blessing to PepsiCo to continue utilizing the services of a company that produces flavor chemicals for the beverage giant using aborted human fetal tissue. LifeSiteNews.com reports that the Obama Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) has decided that PepsiCo’s arrangement with San Diego, Cal.-based Senomyx, which produces flavor enhancing chemicals for Pepsi using human embryonic kidney tissue, simply constitutes “ordinary business operations.”

Pepsico contracts Senomyx, a US biotech company whose research goals are to amplify and enhance flavors in food products.  HEK 293 is also used in products, Kraft Foods, Cadbury Adams, Campbell’s Soup, Nestlé SA, Trident, Dentyne and Halls cough drops (see below).
Soylent Green – or worse?
It can’t be: it’s not on the label -

In 2005, the New York Times published an article, Sugar and Spice, and Biochemistry:

Unlike artificial sweeteners, Senomyx’s chemical compounds will not be listed separately on ingredient labels. Instead, they will be lumped into a broad category — “artificial flavors” — already found on most packaged food labels.

In September, 2011, health activist Dr. Joseph Mercola added yet another twist to the biotech/DNA spiral: What you don’t know about flavor enhancers can harm you:

HEK293 originally came from a healthy, electively aborted baby whose cells were then harvested and cloned.

Morally Tainted: Products Made Possible by the Killing of Innocent Human Life

We live in a culture of death — a reality that means we truly do need labels that warn consumers: ‘This product was madepossible by the killing of innocent human life.’"

The story of the Chinese infants being used for food has been labelled by many a "hoax". This is based on the assumption that pictures and articles related to this have been connected to a Chinese "artist" by the name of Zhu Yu who allegedly created life-like food scrap fetuses and ate them in front of an audience. However, Zhu's own story was that the fetuses were real and obtained illegally.

Other articles dealing with this subject are unrelated to the artist, Zhu Yu, were reported by journalists who were present when the buyer received a female fetus and the pictures that go along with the story say it all. It is one thing to make very life-like art but these photos show the type of detail that one would not expect is possible in mere art. From the discoloration of the tissue and transparency of the fragile skin to the way boiled flesh on a whole body would really look.

Please be warned, there are extremely disturbing photos at this link:

It might be that much like many things which are horrible but true, the idea of people eating infants is simply so overwhelmingly despicable that the first reaction most have is deny it.

There is really no basis for the denial if the reasoning is "too horrible to be true" though. It is no hoax and no conspiracy theory that fetal cannibalism has been a part of western life for some time in the form of "natural flavor" enhancement in Pepsi products and vaccines.

Much like the same backwards logic that allows people to unthinkingly consume most anything else in their food as long as it is not evident to their senses, few would probably think twice about buying Pepsi even after having been told this fact.

But having to see the evil in the form of a dead child is too much for most. It is not such a giant step to take, though. It is only a matter of not having to lay eyes on the crime that ended up in your food.

Views: 1362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well it would not be the first time that the government promoted or even covertly administered drugs to people in order to further some facet of the control agenda, so i'm not laughing at you.  I would be interested to see some objective observations/research about the drug called "bath salts" because i'm wondering exactly what takes place under any drug type to cause someone to...want to eat people.

There are drugs (like LSD) which have the potential to open people up to the demonic. Well this would be about the most demonic thing i've ever seen anyone do on a drug if the drug is to blame in any way. If the government found the perfect "get possessed right now" concoction...i think they would indeed use it on the masses. The end result of anything which looked like a "zombie apocalypse" would have a lot of people begging for government intervention.

Remember Barry....just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you...lol.

On the bright side...tin foil headgear is becoming fashionable...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-7gz1x_HNjE/TGvCmq7sqoI/AAAAAAAACLk/bDV7ZoSh5DQ/s1600/tinfoil_wave.jpg

The word transmogrification come to my mind while in a discussion on line about all this.  I had no idea what it meant, but when I went to dictionary .com it certainly fits.  I think it may have been going on but not reported in the past.  Now every case will be and every case will produce copy cats folks.  Its also a preparation for us, a numbing of the mind toward this behavior, like the word b*tch .  We used to be all effected by that word, but its being placed into the media in more and more ways, has numbed us to it.  If Matlock had called someone a "b" back in his time slots, think how long he would have remained on the air.  Now, its everywhere and we just accept it as normal speech.

After Gory Incidents, online 'zombie' talk grows

http://www.wistv.com/story/18691417/after-gory-incidents-online-zom...

Cannibals In The News: Five Bizarre Acts Of Human Flesh Eating In One Week

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/01/cannibals-in-the-news-fiv_...

I am not sure that i think this will become a pandemic threat, but it does have the potential to be some kind of threat. Not necessarily from individuals cannibalizing one another so much as what the government action might be taken as a result of these incidents.

Fear is the one of the greatest weapons of the enemy and his slaves. Fear of many things have been used to gradually lead people deeper and deeper into a state of dependency on government and law enforcement through oppressive laws and mandates.

It is imposed fear that has stripped people of their right to privacy and free speech and fear will play a part in whatever scenario finally brings the populace under outright tyranny and detention camps.

Middle Eastern terrorists might not be filling the need for the controllers any longer. Perhaps now they need zombies.

I assume this image is to make a point and not suggesting it is an actual headline. Maybe thought it best to mention before some become frightened this is taking place now
!
I am curious where the text is from though.

It is a scenario i can imagine them actually attempting.

Pretty nice job on it for just a few minutes time.

Yes, Barry has skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jdXGa6CC...!

I have been sharing some of Revelation with a group online lately and I realized in my doing so, that there were more verses in Revelation about death than in any other book of the Bible.

I will share those with you and one in particular is about walking people that do not die.  I will highlight that one for you.

It might give us some ideas about the reason TPTB are bringing this to our forefront right now.

Rev 2:10  Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Rev 2:11  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
Rev 2:23  And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
Rev 6:8  And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Rev 9:6  And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Rev 12:11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Rev 13:3  And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Rev 18:8  Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
Rev 20:6  Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Rev 20:13  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Wow, that last verse begins with THE FEARFUL being lumped right in there with the murderers , sorcerers and idolaters all headed for eternal death.   Thinking and praying on these things and above all, staying free of any fear. lol

Cannibalism Can Be Addictive, Expert Says

"Several brutal crimes allegedly involving face biting, dismemberment and cannibalism have recently offered a chilling reminder that real life can be as bizarre as fiction -- even a horror film.

Trying to explain the psychology behind cannibalism can be even scarier.

Karen Hylen, the primary therapist at Summit Malibu Treatment Center in California, said that, while people have historically resorted to cannibalism for survival or religious reasons, modern interpretations of cannibalism focus on questions of addiction or mental illness.

"People who have engaged in this act report feelings of euphoria or get a 'high' by performing the action to completion," she told The Huffington Post. "These individuals have psychopathic tendencies and are generally not psychotic. They know exactly what they are doing."

Hylen said cannibalism often begins as a fantasy, which the person plays out in his or her head. But when that person gets a taste for real, "the pleasure center of the brain becomes activated and large amounts of dopamine are released –- similar to what happens when someone ingests a drug like cocaine."

Once that happens, Hylen said, the burgeoning cannibal's brain becomes conditioned to seek out the activity in order to obtain the feeling again, which leads to a cycle of cannibalism that can only be stopped through outside intervention.

Cannibals grow addicted not only to the eating aspect, according to Hylen, but to the ritual of hunting the prey as well, "just as a cocaine addict becomes addicted to the process of cutting up lines before they ingest the drug itself."

Complete article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/07/cannibalism-addiction-kare...

"Karen Hylen, the primary therapist at Summit Malibu Treatment Center in California, said that, while people have historically resorted to cannibalism for survival or religious reasons, modern interpretations of cannibalism focus on questions of addiction or mental illness."

It still happens for religious and spiritual power reasons and it happens in countries that we consider the most civil and advanced.

Exactly, its demonic beings. The people who do it for spiritual power get that power by appeasing demons.

I am interested in "spirit stuff" and don't regularly watch the channels that cover things like Celebrity Ghost Stories and the like, but Sometime this week, I noticed a new  one in the line up called.  "Ghost Collectors".  I had been watching one of my fav's a guy out of Ohio, who in this one show, was in a home on the Mississippi River where this woman was being haunted by a little person.  Some ghost short of stature that pulled the covers off her bed at night.  They  even did an EVP of the kid.  Oh my God, you could here her voice say, when they asked her, did she die in a wreck a hundred years ago on the river? Apparently many did in a river boat accident and apparently this woman had found a bone on the property and brought it into the house.  It was forensically looked at and determined to be a back bone, old, a relic from years past not a current crime and from a child most likely, someone small in stature any way.  They buried this bone and the child ghost went away again from the  house, no more disturbance , no more night time awakenings.  Then the collector guy comes on there is a huge factory , mill that is being blown up, but the person in charge is worried about all the ghosts living in this place, that her workers are seeing, will they leave the building and come home with her once they have no home? So they go in and using equipment to find radio waves, which chouls not be there much since there is no electricity in the building, right?  But in the basement, they pick up some, a lot of it in fact, and it is in a pile of rubble there at the bottom of these huge silo's made out of concrete poured concrete.  They take sledge hammers and begin to break up this concrete skrim at the base that has been there for the whole time of the building, and inside is a old, indian scalping knife.  The collector takes the knife out and home with him and they blow the place up and standing around watching it, are maybe 3 or 4 hundred of the folks from the town.  In the telling of the tale, they tell about one man that was killed when he fell into the concrete that could not be stopped when pouring and another that was killed when his got caught in a conveyor belt and was crushed in some machinery.  But in both it was this item of the body and death that was involved in these "hauntings". Why would this metal knife carry Electro Magnetism? and why would the bone of a person allow them to inhabit and speak into a microphone.  I swear the kid , was like she was told she had died and she realized it for the first time. Oh my God.???  I had not believed in this kind of thing for very long.  I used to think they were all demonic and that they were in the people that died, when stuff like this was in your face, but now, I am learning there are two kinds of people whether alive or dead, those that came from Father and those that did not.  The ones that didn't unless they know Yahushua, do not return to Him.    Even a child who has no sin due to age of accountability.  The consumption of those children in this Lucifarian belief give new essence of life to these sicko's seeking virility.  I am reminded of the stories out of Hollywood, that Jlo and the rest offer up young girls to stay looking so young.  And the girls who are so young, look older and older, but they do it not by death every time, but sometimes by sexual abuse too.  Ellen D is supposedly the big leader in these kinds of parties.  The kids of Disney have to take part, everyone does that wants to be big there.  A star.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service