Forum Discussions (303)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Admin

The Frogs of War Descend

In a Chaotic mix of Patriots and Antifa instigators, this day will go down in history as the most memorable way to start a New Year. Nothi…

Started by Sinclair in The Ruling Controllers

2 Apr 18, 2021
Reply by Sinclair

Admin

The Beast That Rises Out of the Sea

Then I stood on the sand of the sea and I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crow…

Started by Prodigal Son in The Truth Is Out There... and It's Not Subjective

15 Apr 18, 2021
Reply by Sinclair

Admin

AND..I think we have a winner.

As we've all been digging for answers on the Coronavirus matter, i think we got it. So here it is: Today Weinstein was sentenced to prison…

14 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Sinclair

Founder

Rephaim: The Reincarnate Possessors

The subject of reincarnation is rarely delved into by followers of Yahushua past the point of delegating it to a category of false occult o…

Started by Cyprium in Possessing Spirits

28 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by Sinclair

Admin

POTUS' March For Life

Standing behind bulletproof glass, POTUS stands up for the defense of the unborn. An unprecedented speech in the history of presidents, thi…

Started by Sinclair in The Chief Cornerstone

2 Jan 31, 2020
Reply by Sinclair

Admin

The Battle of Virginia

Governor Northam might be the slimiest sort of scum the swamp has to offer. Aside from declaring that full term,newborn infants should be f…

0 Jan 20, 2020

Admin

[Christianity] Today

They should change their name.They just openly threw their hand in with the Cabal. Trump Should Be Removed from Office "But the facts in t…

Started by Sinclair in The Chief Cornerstone

1 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by WeightofAudio

Admin

"There are no coincidences" - THIS is #WINNING

Amazing set of "coincidences" ends in a record victory for a filly named Covfefe. If you recall the "infamous" Covfefe tweet, you're proba…

16 Sep 16, 2019
Reply by david omweno ongori

Admin

The War is "HOT". Stay Safe.

Regarding the recent shootings in Gilroy, El Paso and Dayton Ohio: Last Thursday Q dropped this post - [24hr Warning]Be vigilant.See somet…

Started by Sinclair in The Truth Is Out There... and It's Not Subjective

0 Aug 7, 2019

Admin

What a Beautiful Baby

All serious Q drop followers remember the post that stated "The picture will be the signifier". As Q was just coming to mainstream attentio…

Started by Sinclair in Culling The Herd

4 Aug 1, 2019
Reply by Sinclair

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service