The Ruling Controllers (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google has banned 200 publishers

http://www.recode.net/2017/1/25/14375750/google-adsense-advertisers-publishers-fake-news

Started by words left unspoken

2 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Cyprium

Admin

Why You Can't "Take Back America"

Elections.. when the E-word makes its rounds through the circuits of the so-called Conservative, along on its arm often arrives the well-gr…

Started by Bean

29 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Bean

Founder

The Police State Culture is Spreading

Armed task force to patrol streets"In response to a recent increase in crime, Paragould Mayor Mike Gaskill and Police Chief Todd Stovall of…

Started by Cyprium

43 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by david omweno ongori

Founder

2010 Might Be Remembered As "The Year They Framed Us"

Indignation against the onslaught of ever-increasing oppression in this country is rising, and rightly so. People are sick of it...the taxe…

Started by Cyprium

1 May 30, 2016
Reply by Bean

What the World is Coming to.....

Pope Francis: Spreading The Gospel Is No Different Than Waging Jihad 9:35 AM 05/18/2016 In an interview published Tuesday with France’s La…

Started by Kathy

3 May 27, 2016
Reply by Bean

The Government Kills Children to Convince You to Give up Your Guns.

(Due to technical difficulties I am posting this on behalf of Prodigal Son.)   There seems to be no end to the repeated pattern of governm…

Started by Kathy

10 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Bean

Admin

Picture of a Syrian Refugee

My apologies, that's a picture of a different mythological thing. That thing up there was brought to you by legends and myths of many cult…

Started by Sinclair

7 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by words left unspoken

Admin

A Duty to Disobey?

obedience and the yielding of our will to our Creator and to those He puts in authority above us are important points scripture makes in ma…

Started by Prodigal Son

13 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Cyprium

Admin

2013 Boston Marathon Bombings: The Greatest Movie America Ever Made

Conclusive evidence the Boston incident was neither a terrorist attack, nor a false-flag event, but rather the most blatant hoax of Americ…

Started by Bean

12 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Cyprium

Marilyn vs. The Media vs. Women

Someone very dear to me idolizes Marilyn Monroe, and to be honest, I have never understood it. The issue isn’t with Marilyn herself. Instea…

Started by words left unspoken

0 Aug 14, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service