Last year the so-called novel H1N1 virus, an obviously lab created pathogen was used to panic the public and push a dangerous vaccine. The response from the public was an encouraging one. They refused to be bullied into vaccination and as a result, the great quantities of vaccine bought to administer to the public went unused.

Now a warning of what is being called a super bug comes from the UK. What will be the result of this situation? The reports so far describe it in such language as to immediately cause concern. The threat by name is called the New Delhi-Metallo-1 enzyme and sources are stressing the fact that it is a condition by which bacteria are becoming resistant to the most powerful antibiotics. It is described as a potential "nightmare" scenario in which all known drugs could be useless in the near future to combat infectious bacterial disease.

What are the real risks of this new health threat? Does the world face yet another vaccination scam such as the one attempted with H1N1? Will there be epidemics of incurable diseases spreading around the world soon? These are the worries which might plague people should this situation continue to develop and it becomes a major subject of mainstream news. Before any speculation takes place and any conclusions are rushed in to, we should first rationally answer these questions.

What the New Delhi-Metallo-1 or ND Metallo-beta-lactamase is exactly is a gene which promotes the production of an enzyme called a carbapenemase, a Beta-lactamase enzyme which resists certain antibiotics called carbapenems. These are some of the most potent antibiotics which are used. This new "super bug" is not actually a bacteria in itself, but an ability in a bacteria to produce this enzyme. The gene is capable of being transmitted from one strain of bacteria to another.

Currently NDM-1 has been found in Enterobacteriaceae such as E. Coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae in between 37 and 50 cases in the UK depending on the source. These patients were said to have brought the enzyme gene from Asia where they had received cosmetic surgery or cancer treatments. The origin of the NDM-1 is said to be Pakistan or India.

The resistance to the carbapenem antibiotics is caused due to the ability of the beta-lactamase to break apart the specific molecular structure of carbapenems, a four-atom ring called a beta-lactam. The idea which has caused so much supposed concern by medical officials is that this enzyme will be integrated into very virulent bacterial strains which are already resistant to lesser types of antibiotics and so there would be no currently available drug to combat them. The result, they would say is potentially that highly dangerous diseases would be incurable and many people would die.

The real risk to people depends on the individual. For those who rely on the mainstream medical system when they are ill, who turn to antibiotics as a cure, there is potential serious risk. The enzyme has passed, it would seem, exclusively in hospitals and if the cure which you count on is antibiotics and you have contracted a strain of bacteria with NDM-1, you are likely to get no help from that trusted source. For those who do not turn to mainstream medicine and do not take antibiotics, though, there is no super bug.

The resistance of the diseases depend simply upon their resistance to antibiotics, they are not super resistant to natural means of prevention and cure nor are the diseases themselves more deadly if they run their course because of the addition of NDM-1. If you wish to ensure that you are more safe from this supposed threat than the average person, practice common sense, natural medicine.

Will we see a new vaccine campaign? This is very unlikely, unless the vaccine is simply offered to the public as a placebo to general ignorance. Since the problem is a gene which can inhabit a multitude of bacterial strains, either a vaccine would have to cover a very broad range of bacteria or it would be pointless. Though vaccines are essentially pointless and always dangerous anyway, it might require a level of ignorance in the public which is hard to imagine in order to successfully sell a vaccine for NDM-1 bacterial diseases.

It is highly unlikely, also, that there will be any real threat of pandemic because of NDM-1. Even now in an age when people trust the medical arts so completely and the natural immunity of people is much lower than it should be, most pathogens are fought off naturally without any visit to the doctor and oftentimes without even symptoms. Those who might be seriously at risk are those who have very compromised immune systems and who are not equip with the knowledge of how to treat themselves with natural remedies.

The one real concern which can come of all of this is the intentional over-reaction of health authorities and governments fueled even more by intentionally induced public panic. Even at this early point in the development of this news come statements of containment and quarantine.

"A combination of new drugs are now sought to kill the super bug in the reported 50 UK cases. Doctors say the only way to end NDM-1 from spreading is to quarantined those showing signs of infection immediately.

Speaking about the potential for NDM-1 to go global, UK’s Health Protection Agency (HPA) researcher Dr David Livermore said, “The fear would be that [the super bug gene] gets into a strain of bacteria that is very good at being transmitted between patients.”

Dr. Livermore’s fears are well founded and this scenario is similar to many frightening science fiction medical horror movies… But it’s real and it could wipe out a large portion of the Earth’s population if left unattended. Hopefully all the cases have been found out and all those infected be placed in quarantine."

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978438037

It is my hope that this does not grow into an opportunity for governments to impose oppressive conditions on their citizens. It is nevertheless a good time to learn how to live without doctors.

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NDM-1 is "..a gene which promotes the production of an enzyme.." my first question is - "where did this gene come from?" - since genes don't just 'show up' on their own.. second - with at name that sounds like "End 'em", what scenario will it generate.

apparently the gene and the enzyme are only dangerous to antibiotics.. which are dangerous to people.. so neither the gene nor the enzyme would seem dangerous to people. (people in general probably won't explore that aspect for what it is)

H1N1 was a combination platter cooked up in a lab.. NDM-1 is a gene which has just 'appeared,' spreading through bacteria..

i think the general public scarcely cares where the gene could have come from and why, or what it's causing as long as the Beast marketing slogan runs along the lines of "we have an antidote" (maybe that one-size-fits-all blanket coverage policy, that will insure not only from the damage of E coli, but also any other collision with infectious illness.. it could be the trendy answer to so many prescription problems)

with a supposed 'vaccine' in sight.. in their minds people would see "super-antidote for super-bug", which for many would translate to a done deal in doctor's offices, pharmacies and school infirmaries world-wide.

right now it seems the short-term outcome of what would happen if the PTB ended up running with NDM-1 hysteria would depend on how many lost lives were immediately attributed to it, and how much initial fear could be generated from it.. fear has that lengthy half-life, so that would help the routine exploitation long-term, with the bonus of adding another nail into humanity's immune system coffin.

if the 'cure' included nano-particles.. suffice to say that would be a horror show all its own.. especially if those particles were remote-controlled at a later date.

for decades now the controllers have been herding people with the 'pandemic' prod.. one of the Air Force contingencies included 30 million dead in an influenza pandemic in 2009, and from '10 to '12, the UN being dissolved and a Wall Street collapse.. info on that here.. despite what lines the military are fed.. the end catch is always humanity on the hook.

i'd imagine there is a sort of sliding supply-and-demand type of ruler for measuring what to do, to whom, where and how, and that variations on plans are not written in stone so things like 'pandemics' and mass inoculations fluctuate on a scale of opportunity.

i hope NDM-1 comes to nothing and hopefully people will take hold of the fact that it's an enzyme-producing gene, the ramifications of that, and the truth about what a supposed counter-drug would really be, and the effects of that.

i do think that the enemy's plans are routinely thwarted by the Creator's hand and it could be amazing on that day when everything's revealed, to see how much of His fighting we did not recognize or know about, despite how things may seem in the temporary world now.
the '09 Air Force scenario cited above is part of the "Alternate Futures for 2025" report - the specific category being the "Digital Cacophony" world.. "a world completely enmeshed in technology" as it notes.. where "Technological advances are rampant and the world struggles with rapid change and its effects.."

"..As seen in figure 5-2, the year 2000 was a benchmark in many ways. For the first time, the world was "wired," and anyone could gain access to worldwide information.12 This development exacerbated social unrest globally as have-nots learned how little they had compared to the well off."
I believe that the elite perhaps really did believe that the threat of a pandemic would drive people to comply with whatever mandatory vaccination plan they might have had, but that upon testing that by throwing out the rumors that it might come to that, the response they received was such that they understood it wasn't going to work.

I give a lot of credit for that refusal which dampened their plans to health care workers. They were the "beta test" more or less..them being mandated to be vaccinated would seem the most acceptable group of people to force to do this in the public eye. If they had complied without a fight, other safety workers, law enforcement and finally the public would have followed. Many health care workers refused though..even to the point of taking it to court. It became an issue that made it to mainstream media and that, i think, was when they knew the gig was up.

Since there are now a great number of people who would refuse a vaccine even if the threat of pandemic was real and in their face...i imagine it would take some incredible acrobatics of the best performance the beast system could manage to make such a thing ever come close to working again, unless it was simply a matter of lethal force.

They did find at least Something to do with all their H1N1 crap..they're putting it in the seasonal flu shot this year and recommending Anyone 6 months or older take it. Ridiculous. I hope parents are generally smarter than to shoot up their 6 month old infants with that poison..

Uncool Sam said:
I believe it to be just another money making lie.

Like you said "These are the worries which might plague people".
Worries == the classic never fail 'rumours' that we all know quite well.

Even the previous H1N1 idea didn't materialise. The logical panic theory was this:
1) Flu breaks out in Mexico.
2) Spreads very fast via inter-continental air flights (SARS virus was a dry run).
3) Everyone watches MSM and naturally believes the lies.
4) Untested innoculation is manufactured and is made available.

Now this is where (I thought) the cunning elitist idea comes in.
5) Whistleblowers shout "don't take it".
6) Innoculated people do not die in their millions. This makes the whistleblowers look like sheppards 'crying wolf'.
7) The innoculation drug actually breaks down the body immunity system in some way.
8) The second flu-virus (much stronger - yet another rumour) comes along that kills everyone that got innoculated.

I thought the second attack was a valid idea. It made sense. Make people panic, they get innoculated and the mutant strain (second wave) kills them off because the natural immunity system has been compromised.

The reason it failed was either it wasn't meant to be a killer or the elite didn't try hard enough. I think the innoculation cost money and in the current recession people do not have money. Result: people would rather die happy on a spending spree at the shopping mall, instead of wasting money on a drug that might not work.

Remember the SARS virus panic. It was probably another dry-run to see how quickly a virus could spread.

I am surprised terrorists havn't used this idea.
1) Terrorists inject themselves with virus.
2) Gets on plane to New York.
3) Virus is not metal (by pass metal detectors) and doesn't destroy the body system until 24 hours later.
4) They land and bam, the guy starts sneezing throughout New York. One sneeze in Grand Central Station and a million people are infected in 10 seconds.
5) The terrorist dies which is basically a standard suicide mission which idiots do anyway. Instead of a suicide bomb it is a flu virus.

I was shocked because it didn't happen. It was a perfect idea.

This one is just another rumour, just like all of the others.
I still remember the H1N1 (mega) outbreak in Ukraine. All borders were being closed. Again it was all a rumour.

I say 'if it is speculation, then it is another lie. If it is happening (with real pictures on MSM) then it is true'. In other words this virus is a rumour and the wierd weather around the world is probably scalar weaponary or a result of the planet being hit by that huge solar flare in early August.
It is unfortunately true that most people can be easily frightened by the idea of a disease which cannot be treated with drugs. few will think carefully about a headline which says something like "new superbug can not be stopped with any known drug." no known drug effectively treats a head cold, yet they are certainly not deadly ailments. words in headlines can work so well on a state of mind which already recognizes mainstream medicine as the only way to remedy a physical problem.

it is very likely that most who are or will be afraid of this are people who will not bother to understand that there is no new virus or new bacteria, only an anomalous enzyme.

Bean said:
NDM-1 is "..a gene which promotes the production of an enzyme.." my first question is - "where did this gene come from?" - since genes don't just 'show up' on their own.. second - with at name that sounds like "End 'em", what scenario will it generate.

apparently the gene and the enzyme are only dangerous to antibiotics.. which are dangerous to people.. so neither the gene nor the enzyme would seem dangerous to people. (people in general probably won't explore that aspect for what it is)

H1N1 was a combination platter cooked up in a lab.. NDM-1 is a gene which has just 'appeared,' spreading through bacteria..

i think the general public scarcely cares where the gene could have come from and why, or what it's causing as long as the Beast marketing slogan runs along the lines of "we have an antidote" (maybe that one-size-fits-all blanket coverage policy, that will insure not only from the damage of E coli, but also any other collision with infectious illness.. it could be the trendy answer to so many prescription problems)

with a supposed 'vaccine' in sight.. in their minds people would see "super-antidote for super-bug", which for many would translate to a done deal in doctor's offices, pharmacies and school infirmaries world-wide.

right now it seems the short-term outcome of what would happen if the PTB ended up running with NDM-1 hysteria would depend on how many lost lives were immediately attributed to it, and how much initial fear could be generated from it.. fear has that lengthy half-life, so that would help the routine exploitation long-term, with the bonus of adding another nail into humanity's immune system coffin.

if the 'cure' included nano-particles.. suffice to say that would be a horror show all its own.. especially if those particles were remote-controlled at a later date.

for decades now the controllers have been herding people with the 'pandemic' prod.. one of the Air Force contingencies included 30 million dead in an influenza pandemic in 2009, and from '10 to '12, the UN being dissolved and a Wall Street collapse.. info on that here.. despite what lines the military are fed.. the end catch is always humanity on the hook.

i'd imagine there is a sort of sliding supply-and-demand type of ruler for measuring what to do, to whom, where and how, and that variations on plans are not written in stone so things like 'pandemics' and mass inoculations fluctuate on a scale of opportunity.

i hope NDM-1 comes to nothing and hopefully people will take hold of the fact that it's an enzyme-producing gene, the ramifications of that, and the truth about what a supposed counter-drug would really be, and the effects of that.

i do think that the enemy's plans are routinely thwarted by the Creator's hand and it could be amazing on that day when everything's revealed, to see how much of His fighting we did not recognize or know about, despite how things may seem in the temporary world now.
oh save me, a killer enzyme that doesn't respond to antibiotics! i don't get it, why are people afraid of this? the day the pharmaceutical industry can't find a market for their antibiotics and other pills, i'll throw a party. you're all invited.

i've managed to survive what i can only imagine was the bird flu once, the swine flu another time, a serious tooth abscess and a broken hand without ever seeing a doctor or being prescribed any drug. If my Maker can't fix it, what's a quack going to do?

someone once tried to drive me to the hospital against my will until i said that i'd consider it a matter of self defense if anyone there tried to touch me and i'd react accordingly. yeah, live without doctors, i can handle that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service