All serious Q drop followers remember the post that stated "The picture will be the signifier". As Q was just coming to mainstream attention, we all waited for the media to ask Trump the obvious question - "is Q real?" It was a question that only made sense to ask since they kept hammering a narrative of a shadowy, dangerous "cult" following on 8chan.

They never did ask, strangely enough, but Q said they would eventually have to or the question would be "forced". It would be "the picture", we were told, which would push the question forward and get a public response. Here is that post from 5 October 2018, post #2347 -

"https://twitter.com/Q_ANONBaby/status/1048079911813107713??
Important moment in time.
The picture will be the signifier.
The signifier will 'force' the Q.
The Q will be answered (((WWG1WGA)))."
Q

If you go to the twitter link included you will find a picture featured which most of us believed at the time would be the image Q was speaking of. That picture is of "VIP Anon" who asked POTUS (off record) if Q was real. His answer - "I don't know, maybe...but i do know they are great people."

Also notice the Twitter handle of the account. "Q_AnonBaby". Here was the foreshadowing of the Real image which would not exist for many more months. Lastly, pay attention to the ((())) that surround WWG1WGA. This is indicating the motto should be noted here.

On the 16th (two days ago), The head of Planned Parenthood was fired and the use of title X funding for PP was stopped.

On the 17th (17=Q) POTUS held a rally in NC. As he gave his speech, a pair of hands lifted a little baby wearing a onesie that sported a big Q on the back. The baby was raised up there above the heads of the crowd like a sign of victory for the innocent. Trump stopped the rally to point to the baby. "What a Beautiful baby!" he said.

MSM outlets cut the feed but Right Side Broadcasting, a small company that shows rally live feeds on Youtube captured the moment. Q posted the still frame from Right Side Broadcasting, exclaiming "WWG1WGA!". This was followed by Q dropping a twitter account that brings the message from last October back to our mind -

"https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Jet/status/1151674185313337344??
Outside of the standard deviation?"
Q - post 3439

(Barring Q intentionally misleading the opposition), This is our picture. The one that will prompt the world to "Ask the Q". A very symbolic picture at that. A baby - small, helpless and innocent - the very target of this world's Satanic elite, being held high with her little Q outfit. A proclamation that Life Wins. We win. "GOD WINS".

"Date today?
17th?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?
For Anons/Patriots."
Q - post 3440

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had no idea about any of this.

Praise God Forever. Vengeance is His and His alone. 

Q baby is a viral meme by now. We found out her name is Eleanor, Ellie for short. She's going to be Q baby forever though and will probably have this framed picture hanging in her house while she tells her grandkids how she played her small part in the most historic of times.

Amen, Praise Him forever.

Things are moving very fast now. Hard to keep up on here so keep watching. Storm is full throttle.

WeightofAudio said:

Bread 8672 dates to June 18. Muh birthday! 

Not to make it about me, just noticed that. 

Sinclair said:

Q baby is a viral meme by now. We found out her name is Eleanor, Ellie for short. She's going to be Q baby forever though and will probably have this framed picture hanging in her house while she tells her grandkids how she played her small part in the most historic of times.

Things are moving very fast now. Hard to keep up on here so keep watching. Storm is full throttle.

WeightofAudio said:

Haha Awesome! Happy (really belated) birthday. You get a pic of anons at Gitmo!

Here's from tonight's rally in Cincinnati

WeightofAudio said:

Bread 8672 dates to June 18. Muh birthday! 

Not to make it about me, just noticed that. 

Sinclair said:

WeightofAudio said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service