1. Misconception - All Watchers are Evil.
The Truth - "Watcher" is a type of spirit being created by YHWH. All beings created by YHWH were originally created Good. Some Watchers, like some Angels, fell from their Holy positions. In particular, 200 Fallen Watchers were responsible for descending to Earth and creating offspring with female Humans before The Flood of Noah.
- Holy Watchers - Daniel 4:13 "I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a Watcher and an Holy one came down from Heaven;"
- Holy Watchers - Daniel 4:23 "And whereas the king saw a Watcher and an Holy one coming down from Heaven..."
- Holy Watchers - 1 Enoch 12:1,2 "1. Before these things Enoch was hidden... 2. And his activities had to do with the Watchers, and his days were with the Holy ones."
- Holy Watchers give Enoch a message for the Fallen Watchers - 1 Enoch 12:3,4
- 3. "And I, Enoch was blessing the Lord of majesty and the King of the ages, and lo! the Watchers called me--Enoch the scribe--and said to me:
- 4. 'Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness, go, †declare† to the Watchers of the heaven who have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women, and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken unto themselves wives: "Ye have wrought great destruction on the earth:"
2. Misconception - Azazel is a Fallen Watcher.
The Truth - Azazel is not a Fallen Watcher, though he was involved with the 200 Fallen Watchers and worked closely with them before The Flood. At that time, Azazel taught Mankind metalwork among other things. "Azazel" also is the one who receives the 'scapegoat', in fact, the word 'translated' into "scapegoat" in the Old Testament, is 'Azazel'.
- עֲזָאזֵל - `aza'zel - Hebrew word translated as "scapegoat".
- Azazel - Leviticus 16:10 "But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before YHWH, to make atonement with him, to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness."
- Azazel - Leviticus 16:10 - Proper Translation - "But the goat, on which the lot fell to be for Azazel, shall be presented alive before YHWH, to make atonement with him, to let him go for Azazel into the wilderness.
- Azazel - 1 Enoch 9:6. "Thou seest what Azâzêl hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in Heaven, which men were striving to learn:
- Azazel - 1 Enoch 10:4,5 "And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl, and cast him therein. 5. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light."
- Azazel - 1 Enoch 10:8 "And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azâzêl: to him ascribe all sin.'
3. Misconception - Watchers and Nephilim are the same.
The Truth - Watchers and Nephilim are not the same.
The Truth about Watchers - "Watchers" typically refers to the specific 200 Fallen Watchers who descended upon Mt Hermon in the days of Jared, and interbred with the Human daughters of men. They are the fathers of the first Nephilim.
- The original 200 Fallen Watchers fathered the ancient Nephilm - 1 Enoch 15:2-4.
- 2. "And go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: "You should intercede" for men, and not men for you:
- 3. Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons?
- 4. And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those also do who die and perish.
The Truth about Nephilim - "Nephilim" typically refers to the specific, pre-Flood hybrid offspring of the 200 Fallen Watchers and their respective Human wives. These original, ancient Nephilim existed before The Flood, and helped bring about the world-wide corruption which caused that deluge.
- נָפִיל - nĕphiyl - Hebrew word meaning 'fallen' and translated as "giants".
- Nephilim - The Children of the Fallen Watchers - Genesis 6:4 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown."
- Nephilim - The Children of the Fallen Watchers - Proper Translation - Genesis 6:4 "There were nephilm in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare to them..."
4. Misconception - There are no Modern Nephilim.
The Truth - "Nephilim" is the plural (-im) of the singular term "Nephil" which denotes the 50/50 hybrid offspring of Fallen Spirit and a Female Human. Nephilim were first born before The Flood, and were also born after The Flood. Nephilim currently exist, now, in the present, alongside a widespread plethora of humans who contain below 50% fallen spirit genetic material.
The term "Nephilim" is used of hybrid children who were fathered by Fallen Spirit Beings, whether they be Fallen Watchers, or Fallen Angels. The Human mothers who bore those first ancient Nephilim fell to become the "Sirens".
- Modern Nephilim - Genesis 6:4 "There were nephilm in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare to them..."
- "those days" would be the time before The Flood.
- "after that" would be the time after The Flood.
5. Misconception - Nephilim cannot Repent.
The Truth - The only Nephilim who cannot repent, are those who will not repent. It is that simple.
The ancient Nephilim were sentenced to be separated from their flesh bodies to roam the earth as evil spirits and they are the original "Demons"; but, there is no sentence passed specifically upon them, or any nephilim.. or any other person by name who has been born on Earth.
- 1 Enoch 15:8 - "And now, the nephilim, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called demons upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling."
- Colossians 1:20 - "And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, [I say], whether [they be] things in Earth, or things in Heaven."
- Mark 16:15 - "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."
- Colossians 1:23 - "...the Hope of the Gospel, which ye have heard, [and] which was preached to every creature which is under Heaven..."