Since I have entitled this category, which deals with the Watchers, "The Phoenix"... I realize that some explanation of that connection might be in order. To understand the way in which the phoenix is a key symbol in relation to Watchers...it's necessary to first understand the role which the Watchers play in the end of this present age.

The pre-flood world society is looked back upon by pagan tradition and modern occult tradition as the "Golden Age of the Gods". Perhaps distance (even chronological distance) can, indeed, make the heart grow fonder, as that era is regarded by those who look forward to it with nostalgia... A by-gone utopian time where life was easier and the wisdom of the "gods" was present in the Earth. The presence of man-eating giants and chimera abominations aside, the proponents of a New World Order are working towards a resurrection of that very society which was drowned in the flood.

Not only is there an expectation of a return to that order...but there is an expectation of the return of "the gods" as well. The Sumerians referenced this return in connection to what has been speculated to be a planet in a long elliptical orbit which makes its rounds at the close of each epoch...known as Nibiru. Though I would argue that the nature of that object is not a "planet",exactly..that is beyond the scope of this article. The idea that these "gods",known to the Sumerian as Anunnaki (meaning "they came from heaven to earth") arrived in conjunction with the arrival of Nibiru, would predict that their return coincides with Nibiru's next visitation.

1 Enoch gives the length of the subterranean imprisonment of the Watchers as "70 generations of men" . "And when all their sons shall be slain, when they shall see the perdition of their beloved, bind them for seventy generations underneath the earth," 1 Enoch 10:15. It is, then, in the time frame of the last days, that the Watchers would entirely fulfill the prophecy which speaks of the last days being just like the days of Noah.

The legendary bird called the phoenix can be found throughout multiple ancient religious beliefs, all of which incorporate several main theme points about what this bird is and does. The most familiar tale about the phoenix is the idea of this creature immolating itself, or otherwise dying at a specific time and being resurrected or reincarnated from it's own remains. The symbolism present in this death and rebirth notion encapsulates three inter-related events which produce a destruction of one age and the birth of another one: a celestial event called precession wherein we depart one zodiacal house and enter a new one, the return of "deities" who have been absent for long millennia, and a dramatic shift of circumstances on Earth.

We are not unable to witness the attachment which the elite hold to the symbolism of the phoenix. The bird representative of the United States is supposedly an eagle, yet it's recorded that the initial idea was that it should be a phoenix and without a doubt, that is the bird they are truly depicting in their own understanding. It is a habit of the elite to convey their messages in the open through a language of symbolism, which for the most part goes unnoticed by the public, but is easily understood by those "Illuminated" controllers who are familiar with the ancient language of symbols. It is a tip-off to anyone paying attention when certain themes become prevalent in society or trendy in fashion. The phoenix is one of those recent trendy symbols to make a come-back.

Multi-cultural legends of a god-bird

The phoenix, in most cultural beliefs, are described as being particularly colorful...combinations of red, gold, blue and purple plumage are common descriptions and often times they are described as being related to or appearing like a peacock. The peacock itself (and birds in general) is not without ties to the Watchers, in fact a small, obscure and very ancient religion of Watcher worship is practiced by certain Iranians called the Yazidi,  who's pantheon of revered spirits in headed up by the entity they refer to as Melek Tawus, the Peacock Angel. The Peacock angel is a being who is comparable in description to "Lucifer" of the bible and is identified as the leader of the rebel Watchers,Shemyhaza. If you happen to follow fashion trends...you may have noticed a strong presence of peacock decor and clothing in the past couple of years.

According to Greek legend, the Phoenix resided in Phoenicia, a people who's name, obviously, is derived from the bird itself. To this day, the Lebanese, who are one group of descendants of the Phoenician people have a high regard for the bird in their art and culture. The Phoenicians themselves claimed descent from the phoenix...which is a claim that should not be taken too lightly as they are a Canaanite people and certainly have descended from nephilim.

The Greeks also have been known to associate the phoenix with their deity Zeus...a deity who was the king of their pantheon and who resided on a mountain. Though this group of deities are now believed to have been represented as living on what we think of as Mount Olympus, it can be no coincidence that the Watchers, as well, considered their home base on Earth a mountain top...Mount Hermon.

Though it might seem hard to connect a real  (and humanoid) being to a strange, magical, mythical bird...it is not so in all cultures that the phoenix was thought to have an avian anatomy. The Garuda, of Hindi mythology was their equivalent to the phoenix, and this creature was described as having a gold colored, humanoid body and a white face. The story about him related a tale of the Garuda bringing the "nectar of heaven" to the earth...a Promethean-like legend of a deified being bringing that which belongs to heaven, to an earthly realm is a strong correlation to the forbidden knowledge with Watchers imparted to humanity.In addition to this, another legend states that the Garuda had several sons from whom descended a "bird race" known for their viciousness and warlike behavior and who had a close relationship to a "serpent race". There is no doubt that a description of Watcher and of Serpent hybrids can be seen in this legend. The appearance of Garuda, himself, automatically leads one to think of modern depictions of "angels".

Egyptian culture also had their stories of the phoenix, which they termed the Bennu, or "the ascending one". The idea of rising, resurrection and renewal were closely tied with the tales of this bird. Though the Bennu was depicted often as being a completely birdlike creature, at other times he was shown as a man with the head of a heron. He was thought of as the soul of Osiris...a deity who died, but would rise again. The Egyptians connected all things related to time cycles with the bennu and  in fact the temple dedicated to the creature produced the ancient equivalent of clocks.

In Persian mythology, the phoenix was called the Simurgh, often shown as a giant peacock-like bird and sometimes as having the claws of a lion or a human face. Interestingly, the Simurgh was known for its rivalry with serpents...just as rivalry actually exists between the two factions of rebel angel groups, Watchers and Serpents. It is said that the simurgh is incredibly ancient and has watched the turning of the ages, the destruction of the old and the renewal, several times. Mythology about this creature ties to it the concepts of fertility and of representing the union between the heavenly  and the earthly realms...an unmistakable likeness to the interbreeding of angels with humankind.

There's no doubt that the elite Illuminates are in a state of ecstasy anticipating the arrival of their renewed age and the ruler ship of the rebels that they call "gods". In their mind..it means that their "superior" bloodline will be elevated to a status of minor deities above the decimated masses of human slaves that they call cattle. What the "rising of the phoenix" will, in reality be...is a short but intense trial which will forever draw the dividing lines between who will choose to follow the One True Creator and who will choose to follow the pseudo-christ, and at the close of this era...we won't be witnessing a revived "Golden Age" of the mount Hermon "gods"...we will be witnessing the final wrath of YHWH which will burn the phoenix to ashes...never to rise again.

Views: 546

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

'70 generations of men'.. we could be there now.. considering a cursory glance at the state of the world yields a picture of nearly all hell breaking loose.. and in the past few years hasn't the world certainly been rapidly rushing ever more enthusiastically down that 'new age enlightenment' path for which the fallen Watchers are known..

out with the old red robes in dark chambers and in with the golden banners of 'global unity'.. the fact that the world's consensus on 'one-ness' is reaching a peak again now.. rising from every source from local pre-school teachings to White House preachings.. it seems like that 70 generations is right about up..

Paul talks about Watchers too, did you realize? 

the who:

Heb 11:1  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Heb 11:2  For by it the elders obtained a good report.
Heb 11:3  Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Heb 11:4  By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
Heb 11:5  By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
Heb 11:6  But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Heb 11:7  By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
Heb 11:8  By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
Heb 11:9  By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
Heb 11:10  For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
Heb 11:11  Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Heb 11:12  Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
Heb 11:13  These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
Heb 11:14  For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
Heb 11:15  And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
Heb 11:16  But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
Heb 11:17  By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
Heb 11:18  Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:
Heb 11:19  Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.
Heb 11:20  By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.
Heb 11:21  By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.
Heb 11:22  By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.
Heb 11:23  By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.
Heb 11:24  By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
Heb 11:25  Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
Heb 11:26  Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.
Heb 11:27  By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
Heb 11:28  Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.
Heb 11:29  By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.
Heb 11:30  By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.
Heb 11:31  By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.
Heb 11:32  And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:
Heb 11:33  Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,
Heb 11:34  Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
Heb 11:35  Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:
Heb 11:36  And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:
Heb 11:37  They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;
Heb 11:38  (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
Heb 11:39  And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40  God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect. 

the what:

Heb 12:1  Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Heb 12:2  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

so all these witnesses are watching and I believe praying for us, of this generation  of the end of days who share the same faith in the God they served and His plan.

Hello Bets..nice to see you around. You're correct that Paul speaks of Watchmen... people that, not unlike us, stand as sentries on the wall, watching the horizon for activity. In the sense of endtimes Watchmen, for the appearance of signs He has foretold, and for His return. Watchmen are not to be confused with Watchers, though...who are a classification of angelic being, 200 of which rebelled against YHWH.

These are the words in the old testament to describe both...

Watchman:

Tsaphah - lean forward, peer, observe, await

shamar - hedge about, guard, protect, attend, attend, keep, preserve, observe

Watcher:

iyr - a watcher, a wakeful one, guardian (angel)

Tristran said:

The phoenix, in most cultural beliefs, are described as being particularly colorful...combinations of red, gold, blue.

Is there a possible connection between the colours of the phoenix and the primary colours (red, yellow and blue) that ley lines are viewable as in the dark side of this world ?

It's safe to say that nothing is random...i'm not sure i can draw a dirrect connection between ley lines and the colors used to represent the phoenix, however i've never seen anything that just occurs by chance.

The colors used to represent a phoenix do directly connect to a concept of something heavely (blue), something earthly (Red), and something imbued with great spiritual power (gold).

Cyprium,

I try to keep up with all the new stuff posted.  I love it here !   I hope I can make myself clearer in my thoughts, so that if you perhaps see something from  the place where YHWH put me.

I was aware, I hope you know, that the watchers you are speaking of are very different from the set of  "witnesses", I tried to get everyone to see.   I am trying to get you to see into the "structure and the focus" of that unseen realm and its inhabitants.

Different from Watchman on the wall, who are flesh, watching and warning those around us,  the cloud of witnesses Paul speaks of in Hebrews 12 are those who are no longer bound by the flesh.  They must be watching, or they would not qualify as a "witness" , right?   I was just hit one day when reading Hebrews that Paul was speaking in Ch. 12 about these witnesses, and realized he was speaking about those folks from that great faith chapter preceding it, Ch. 11.  And not only are they keeping up with our walk, it speaks as if we are surrounded by this grand group of faith warrior examples.

Here are the Strongs breakdowns:  compassed about from the root:

G4012
περί
peri
per-ee'
From the base of G4008; properly through (all over), that is, around; figuratively with respect to; used in various applications, of place, cause or time (with the genitive case denoting the subject or occasion or superlative point; with the accusative case the locality, circuit, matter, circumstance or general period): - (there-) about, above, against, at, on behalf of, X and his company, which concern, (as) concerning, for, X how it will go with, ([there-, where-]) of, on, over, pertaining (to), for sake, X (e-) state, (as) touching, [where-] by (in), with. In compounds it retains substantially the same meaning of circuit (around), excess (beyond), or completeness (through).

crowd:

G5118
τοσοῦτος
tosoutos
tos-oo'-tos
From τόσος tosos (so much; apparently from G3588 and G3739) and G3778 (including its variations); so vast as this, that is, such (in quantity, amount, number or space): - as large, so great (long, many, much), these many.

Heb 12:1  Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

He goes on the speak of our "race" to the end.  Think of the arena filled with all those who have been here and gone , but still concerned with the plan YHWH has put in place. 

One thing that I also realized in my own struggles to understand what had happened to my sister and myself  when programming was attempted in my case and successful in hers, was that YHWH was allowing it to happen, this installation of "spirits" into the bodies of these fearful children who could not cope with the evil being done to them.  Were all the spirits holy? no, some were definitely not even good, much less holy.  But they had to be "watching" was going on in my life in order to "step in" and assist me when it was needed.  Does YHWH command an evil spirit?  Yes according to the Word : 

1Sa 16:14  But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
1Sa 16:15  And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.

Both of these spirits, one holy, and one evil are unseen and interactive with the flesh man Saul. 

I am not trying to debate, I hope you see that.  I am only desiring to share some of the understanding of the spiritual realm that YHWH has helped me to understand.  Try to think of it as their being a door or gate in each of us that opens or will not open to the spiritual realm. 
We sometimes get a glimpse into that realm as when Jacob looked and saw that ladder with what???  Angels ascending and descending .  Where might they be heading? 

Before I was saved at age 5, I could see that spirit who was sent to take my pain.  But I can remember when he told me I would not be able to see him any more, but that he would always be here.  He was not wearing wings and a shiny robe, but buckskin and a long sharp knife, and on his chest a quill breastplate.  I have come to believe he once lived near where I was when the need arose and perhaps was a relative.  Funny I do not think I ever knew his name.  He was just "my friend the Indian"  I have spent many years now in prayer and seeking YHWH to help me understand what happened to my sister and myself and so many others , especially now in this generation.   The one difference for the two of us was I only had the one spirit, while she was downloaded with too many to count.  I wonder if it was because  the spirit sent to me was a good one.  I do think the door or gate must have been guarded in some way for me not to allow any others to cross into my body.  The NWO leaders, getting instruction from their own God given spirits have infiltrated millions, perhaps billions of people with spirits, but little do they know, YHWH has a plan that they cannot thwart no matter what.  Praise Him.  These spirits get the chance of rebirth like the Phoenix to be raised into the bodies of the victim.  If the gate is somehow unguarded, then like my sister legion can enter and take over in rotation, one after the other.  That is the fact behind the symbolism.  

My point I suppose is this..  The term Watchers could apply to all of those in the spiritual realm. They like us, either with a heart of love for YHWH or a heart of disobedience and therefor hate for YHWH. While some may be watching to see an opportunity to make us stumble, others according to Paul are watching to see and opportunity to serve YHWH perhaps for the benefit of us.

here are some verses in the later part of the Ch. 12 that show again who this cloud of witnesses is even more clearly: it tells us where we are headed:

Heb 12:22  But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23  To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

"He was not wearing wings and a shiny robe, but buckskin and a long sharp knife, and on his chest a quill breastplate.  I have come to believe he once lived near where I was when the need arose and perhaps was a relative.  Funny I do not think I ever knew his name.  He was just "my friend the Indian"  I have spent many years now in prayer and seeking YHWH to help me understand what happened to my sister and myself and so many others , especially now in this generation.   The one difference for the two of us was I only had the one spirit, while she was downloaded with too many to count.  I wonder if it was because  the spirit sent to me was a good one.  I do think the door or gate must have been guarded in some way for me not to allow any others to cross into my body.  The NWO leaders, getting instruction from their own God given spirits have infiltrated millions, perhaps billions of people with spirits, but little do they know, YHWH has a plan that they cannot thwart no matter what.  Praise Him.  These spirits get the chance of rebirth like the Phoenix to be raised into the bodies of the victim."

Hi Bets,

You bring up something that most Christians do not consider or accept. To the majority of Christians the subject of "demons" is often avoided and it is generally believed that possessing spirits come in one variety, which is the fallen angel.

You mention the spirit with you was perhaps a relative, and that would not be unlikely. An article on here which Cyprium wrote speaks about the Rephaim, a type of familial spirit who returns into their own genetic lineage repeatedly. The question of evil or not when it comes to these types of spirits is different from what most would expect. They are evil, in that same sense that every flawed creature comes short of His standard. This does not mean, however, that they are incapable of the entire range of moral decision (just as we are capable of that). The fact that they are often controlled by higher and more wicked spirits can limit their free will but i do believe they are able to repent and that YHWH is able to save them.

You are not alone on this site in having had some strange experiences, and there are at least two other members here who were born into similar situations as yours. I will leave it up to them if they should want to discuss it. It is one thing to be taught certain traditions by a church leader as it pertains to the spiritual realm, but when one has experienced some of these things first hand it becomes obvious that we can't ever take another's word for what scripture is talking about, we must seek Him on all matters and be willing to hear the answer, even if it clashes with what is popularly taught.

thank you for sharing

Peace in Messiah

"I was aware, I hope you know, that the watchers you are speaking of are very different from the set of  "witnesses", I tried to get everyone to see."

Great, i thought you probably did, just making sure i wasn't confusing anyone with the terms in the article. :)

You're so fortunate and blessed that He kept you from suffering a fate of being overrun with a legion of malicious spirits. So many in that same situation have been immersed in such a net of demonic possession that it becomes impossible for them to extract themselves without a lot of help and a huge struggle.

There is a lot going on in the realm of spirits..and they do watch the battleground and all of us in it. It's good to know that YHWH's will won't be undone by those who are disobedient to Him.

I think the way that the adversary has "created" (not so sure about that word) this plan, giving historical reference throughout the ages to this plan and now is in place to implement it , is because of the " phoenix spirit " rising again and again through/in the flesh of men and women.  

I also thank YHWH that spirit did not keep me from seeking the truth and the Word and Yahushua.  That is why I cannot think of this spirit as a bad or evil spirit. I do know there is another Spirit in my life too.  I don't understand exactly how all this works.   I wish I did see clearly, not in this "dark glass", but that is up to YHWH now isn't it?  The most amazing thing to me is the YHWH has a plan for all of us in the big picture of  "all time" , but he also has a plan just for me.  That blows my mind.  He love me as much as He does any one .  And that means he loves all of us and has prepared a plan for you too in the same way, with the same care and thought.  What an amazing wonderful powerful Father we have!!

http://defenderpublishing.blogspot.com/2009/09/part-twenty-two-read...

Tom has added an interesting chapter about this very subject.

A very interesting article. Particularly this part:

"The following verse should give us pause in light of the ongoing presence of US armed forces in Iraq/Babylon and the powder keg surrounding it. From the Septuagint, we read:
The vision which Esaias son of Amos saw against Babylon. Lift up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exalt the voice to them, beckon with the hand, open the gates, ye ruler. I give command and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfill my wrath…. For behold! the day of the Lord is coming which cannot be escaped, a day of wrath and anger, to make the world desolate…. And Babylon…shall be as when God overthrew Sodoma and Gomorrah…. It shall never be inhabited…and monsters shall rest there, and devils shall dance there and satyrs shall dwell there . . . (Isaiah 13:1-3, 9, 19-22).

One can only speculate if something more than is casually perceived is meant by Isaiah when he says, "open the gates, ye ruler," but whoever this ruler is, he opens ‘gates’ in Iraq/Babylon through which end-times giants (Gibborim) return to the surface of earth as agents of God’s wrath. Noting that Isaiah ties the destruction of Iraq/Babylon with the reappearance of Gibborim in this way, we recall how thousands of US troops on invading Iraq during the Bush administration admittedly filled U.S. containers with archaeological materials, including what some have speculated to be cuneiform tablets pointing to the location of pure-blooded Nephilim buried in underground caves. This is exactly where Enoch said the antediluvian Nephilim are, and raises fascinating questions: Would agencies like DARPA have interest in studying or cloning the extinct beings if they were, or have been, found? Could man in his arrogance revive ancient DNA, revitalizing or blending it with other living organisms in a way similar to what the Watchers did in making the first Nephilim?"

I would agree, that upon weighing the evidences that surround the war in Iraq, there is a definite theme to the intentions behind being there which have obviously nothing to do with terrorism or even oil. There have been accounts that have come out of Iraq of US and allied military forces, not only taking a great interest in old pagan relics, but also conducting strange, secretive, even ritualistic meetings.

Something i would like to add for consideration is this: though Tom Horn speaks about the judgement of the Watchers and the release of the nephilim in connection with the completion of the 70 generations, the book of Enoch suggests something slightly different.

1 Enoch 10:11-14

And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjâzâ and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: 〈and〉 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations.

It is the Watchers specifically who are spoken of in connection to a 70 generation imprisonment while nephilim are not directly mentioned as imprisoned, even if some of them have been. We do know that many were not, but were said to be left to roam the earth as demons. I would suggest that the release of imprisoned spirits in these last days are the Watchers themselves. Though it speaks of their judgement in this section, it also goes on to include "whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed ". We know that at the end of the last days some will be thrown to a lake of fire, but this does not occur until Yahushua returns to reign on Earth. Before this, the world could very well see the re-emergence of a system ruled by the old "gods". Remember the name that was given to the Iraq conflict at first "Operation Iraqi Freedom", and the name it was changed to just recently "Operation New Dawn".

This may also have some mistakes, but I think it is along these same lines. (btw thanks for the edification on the issues with Tom's article)

http://www.douglashamp.com/part-eleven-mingling-with-the-seed-of-men/

i agree 'that phoenix spirit' is 'rising again and again through/in the flesh of men and women' - there is a growing sense among the earthly that there will be a great destruction of old views and a great awakening of new views.. that the old ways will perish in a blaze of glory, so to speak, and that the new way will rise triumphantly from the ashes..

many look toward 2012 for that new order ascent and i'm sure they'll get what they paid for if that is the time anti-christ makes his appearance.. that new golden age could likely be heralded by the Watchers which the Phoenix led.. and it will probably seem great to the lost until they finally realize the price they paid for the new world was the sale of their souls.

from what i hear on the street.. people are not mentally ready for a global paradigm shift.. UFOs could help mentally prepare people for the overall acceptance.. but hopefully as many people as possible will turn and repent and be saved..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service