The US Government is Preparing to Frame its Citizens for "Domestic Terrorism" after Fake Bombings and Nonexistant Ricin Threats.

The US Government is Preparing to Frame its Citizens for "Domestic Terrorism" after Fake Bombings and Nonexistant Ricin Threats.

Boston Marathon Bombing Could Be Result of “Right-Wing Extremists” Says CNN Analyst

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D1_b3ieRDdk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/boston-marathon-bombing-could-be-...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Matthews blames radical right for Boston Marathon bombings

“Normally, domestic terrorist people tend to be on the far right, although that’s not a good category,” Matthews said on Monday’s show. “Extremists, let’s call them that. Do they advertise after they do something like that? Do they try to get credit as a group or do they just hate America so much, or its politics, or its government, that they just want to do the damage – that they don’t care if they get public credit if you will.

"Again, it’s an early situation, but looking at the Kennedy library, not something at Bunker Hill, not something from the freedom trail or anything that kind of historic, but a modern political figure of the Democratic party,” Matthews asked Leiter. “Does that tell you anything?”

http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/04/16/chris-matthews-blames-radica...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSNBC
Liberal Advocate Talks Rise of Right-Wing Militias w/ Boston Bombing

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UlDtwcs1hak?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

US not ruling out home-grown extremist attack on Boston Marathon

http://www.itv.com/news/2013-04-16/boston-marathon-terrorist-extrem...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Mother Of Boston Bomb Suspects Believed 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, Facial Customer Says

The mother of the brothers who have been named as the Boston Marathon bomb suspects told a longtime spa customer the Sept. 11 terror attacks were a U.S. government conspiracy to make Americans hate Muslims, said the customer, Alyssa Kilzner.

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, mother of the brothers, told Kilzner she believed the conspiracy theory. "It’s real," Kilzner said Tsarnaeva told her during the facial session. "She said, 'My son knows all about it. You can read on the Internet.'

"I have to say I felt kind of scared and vulnerable when she said this, as I am distinctly American, and was lying practically naked in her living room," Kilzner said.

Tsarnaeva's younger son, Dhzokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, also endorsed a 9/11 conspiracy theory, tweeting last year that it was an "inside job."

Kilzner, along with her mother and sister, said she began getting facials from Tsarnaeva six years ago, when she was a high school senior. At first, Kilzner said she saw Tsarnaeva at a spa in Belmont, Mass. But shortly after their first visit, Kilzner recalled, Zubeidat was fired, and invited Kilzner, her mother and her sister to her home for spa treatments there.

Kilzner said she realized with shock on Friday morning, along with so many others in the Boston area, that she'd met the two men whose photos and names were splashed on headlines around the world.

"I met both guys," Kilzner told The HuffingtonPost. "I spent a lot more time with the younger brother. He seemed like a really nice kid. I never thought he seemed strange in any way."

But the older brother, Kilzner said, seemed different. "It was based mostly on what his mom would tell me about him, but it seemed like there was a lot of strife, a lot of tensions there."

Over the years, Kilzner said, the vibe in the house got stranger -- and much more religious. She said she stopped getting facials there in 2011, after Tsarnaeva began making references to conspiracy theories.

In a blog post on her Tumbler page, Kilzner goes into more details about what she observed over the years.

She told me that she had cried for days when her oldest son, Tamerlan, told her that he wanted to move out, going against her culture’s tradition of the son staying in the house with the mother until marriage. She started saying things like, 'Don’t worry, there aren’t men in the house today,' when I asked if I could use the bathroom, which I thought was kind of funny at the time, since I didn’t mind if there were men in the apartment or not.

In my last year of college I was getting a facial from her, and asking her about why she had originally come to the United States with her family about eight or 10 years previously. She told me that she and her husband had been lawyers and political activists in Russia. They had fled the country after “something that her husband did.” Her daughter had recently been divorced at this time, and her daughter’s ex-husband had taken their child to Russia, refusing to return him. Finally the child was returned. When my mom asked Zubeidat how they had gotten the child back, she told her that 'her [Zubeidat’s] husband was crazy' and everyone knew it. When he threatened the daughter’s ex-husband’s family, they returned the child.

During this facial session she started quoting conspiracy theories, telling me that she thought 9/11 was purposefully created by the American government to make America hate Muslims. 'It’s real,' she said, 'My son knows all about it. You can read on the Internet.'

I have to say I felt kind of scared and vulnerable when she said this, as I am distinctly American, and was lying practically naked in her living room..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/mother-boston-bomb-suspect...

That's right..in case anyone missed it...they are making a connection here between "conspiracy theorists" and "terrorists"

Cyprium said:

"Mother Of Boston Bomb Suspects Believed 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, Facial Customer Says

The mother of the brothers who have been named as the Boston Marathon bomb suspects told a longtime spa customer the Sept. 11 terror attacks were a U.S. government conspiracy to make Americans hate Muslims, said the customer, Alyssa Kilzner.

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, mother of the brothers, told Kilzner she believed the conspiracy theory. "It’s real," Kilzner said Tsarnaeva told her during the facial session. "She said, 'My son knows all about it. You can read on the Internet.'

"I have to say I felt kind of scared and vulnerable when she said this, as I am distinctly American, and was lying practically naked in her living room," Kilzner said.

Tsarnaeva's younger son, Dhzokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, also endorsed a 9/11 conspiracy theory, tweeting last year that it was an "inside job."

Kilzner, along with her mother and sister, said she began getting facials from Tsarnaeva six years ago, when she was a high school senior. At first, Kilzner said she saw Tsarnaeva at a spa in Belmont, Mass. But shortly after their first visit, Kilzner recalled, Zubeidat was fired, and invited Kilzner, her mother and her sister to her home for spa treatments there.

Kilzner said she realized with shock on Friday morning, along with so many others in the Boston area, that she'd met the two men whose photos and names were splashed on headlines around the world.

"I met both guys," Kilzner told The HuffingtonPost. "I spent a lot more time with the younger brother. He seemed like a really nice kid. I never thought he seemed strange in any way."

But the older brother, Kilzner said, seemed different. "It was based mostly on what his mom would tell me about him, but it seemed like there was a lot of strife, a lot of tensions there."

Over the years, Kilzner said, the vibe in the house got stranger -- and much more religious. She said she stopped getting facials there in 2011, after Tsarnaeva began making references to conspiracy theories.

In a blog post on her Tumbler page, Kilzner goes into more details about what she observed over the years.

She told me that she had cried for days when her oldest son, Tamerlan, told her that he wanted to move out, going against her culture’s tradition of the son staying in the house with the mother until marriage. She started saying things like, 'Don’t worry, there aren’t men in the house today,' when I asked if I could use the bathroom, which I thought was kind of funny at the time, since I didn’t mind if there were men in the apartment or not.

In my last year of college I was getting a facial from her, and asking her about why she had originally come to the United States with her family about eight or 10 years previously. She told me that she and her husband had been lawyers and political activists in Russia. They had fled the country after “something that her husband did.” Her daughter had recently been divorced at this time, and her daughter’s ex-husband had taken their child to Russia, refusing to return him. Finally the child was returned. When my mom asked Zubeidat how they had gotten the child back, she told her that 'her [Zubeidat’s] husband was crazy' and everyone knew it. When he threatened the daughter’s ex-husband’s family, they returned the child.

During this facial session she started quoting conspiracy theories, telling me that she thought 9/11 was purposefully created by the American government to make America hate Muslims. 'It’s real,' she said, 'My son knows all about it. You can read on the Internet.'

I have to say I felt kind of scared and vulnerable when she said this, as I am distinctly American, and was lying practically naked in her living room..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/mother-boston-bomb-suspect...

The aunt of the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing alleged that the case against her nephews may have been "staged."

Maret Tsarnaev, of Toronto, spoke with Canada's CTV about Tamerlan, 26, and his brother, Dzhokhar, 19. She said that the FBI has not given her enough evidence to convince her that Dzhokhar and the now-deceased Tamerlan committed the crimes of which they are accused.

"Why FBI does not give me more?" she asked reporters who surrounded her in Canada on Friday afternoon. She said she wants to see more evidence than just the bureau's photo of Tamerlan and Dzhokar.

"I am suspicious that this was staged," she said, referring to the still images released by authorities from a security camera on the day of the bombing. "The picture was staged [by] whoever needs this, whoever is looking for those who need to be blamed for these attacks."

She reiterated the sentiment to the Toronto Sun, as well.

“This is a huge tragedy for the family,” the 45-year-old said. “My brother’s two boys, they are growing up so fast. My first reaction is, ‘Why the hell would they do this?’ But when I go through all the material, it’s not giving anything … the whole world is now making a decision [on them] now by just seeing these pictures and not having anything else.”

The aunt does not seem to believe that her nephews, whom she described as "smart boys, good boys," could be to blame for killing three and injuring more than 170.

Other family members of the Chechen brothers have also spoken out.

Anzor Tsarnaev, the suspects' father, claims he is shocked that his two sons could ever be involved in a bombing because they hated firearms.

"They never could have done this. Never, ever, ever!" Tsarnev told People magazine via a phone conversation from Russia. "I feel terrible! Why they kill my son? Something wrong! My sons never do bombing. They hated guns – how they do bombs?"

The sister of the bombing suspects, identified as Alina Tsarnaev, called them two "great people." But their uncle, Ruslan Tsarni, said they are "losers."

When asked what could have motivated them, Tsarni said, “Being losers, hatred to those who were able to settle themselves; these are the only reasons I can imagine of. Anything else, anything else to do with religion, with Islam – it’s a fraud, it’s a fake.".."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/maret-tsarnaev-aunt-bombin...

Why does Boston celebrate Martial Law with chants of ‘USA, USA’?

Patrick Henningsen
21st Century Wire

"Last night in Boston, following the apprehension of a 19 year old student suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, crowds poured on to the streets of Watertown and surrounding boroughs, celebrating what they believe was an end of their terrible ordeal which began on Monday.

In what looked more like an post-game celebration following a Boston Celtics NBA championship, or a Red Sox World Series victory  - major media reported the communal outpouring of national pride where resident could be seen with painted faces, brandishing American flags, and heard shouting “USA, USA”.

How did Friday become such a huge ‘patriotic moment’ for the people of Boston? Was this some kind of victory for America?

President Obama also emerged from ‘The Situation Room” in typical Hollywood fashion, to inform the people of New England that they “owed a debt of gratitude to federal and local law enforcement officers and officials”.

Was it really a success?

The Voice of America has called it, “A Week of Terror” in Boston.

But other than mustering en mass and on cue, many are still left asking this question of the 9,000 law enforcement, “What have they actually done so far?”

It seems that the biggest urban dragnet in US history could not manage to find the suspect, who was eventually found by a neighbor having a cigarette break.

What is obviously clear by the public reaction, and by the incessant grandstanding by a handful of officials at multiple press briefings, was that the people of Boston had been conditioned to believe that an overwhelming police and military show of force in Boston was necessary in order to ‘make them feel safe’.

Advocate Karl Denninger from Market-Ticker outlines the legal problem with undeclared martial law in Boston:

“By effectively occupying a part of the Boston metro area they made an utter mockery of the 4th Amendment.  There was no “hot pursuit” and thus no argument available to them allowing searches of private property without consent or a warrant.  Not only did they search without a warrant there were multiple reports through the day of seizure of firearms, among other things.”..."

Full Article: http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/04/20/why-did-boston-and-america-ce...

Zubeidat Tsarnaev, Marathon Bombing Suspects Mother, Says Police Murdered Her Son

At a news conference Thursday in Russia, the mother of the accused Boston Marathon bombers suggested a conspiracy in which American police captured her older son alive and murdered him.

Zubeidat Tsarnaev and the boys' father, Anzor Tsarnaev, told reporters in Dagestan that their children were innocent in the attack that killed three people and wounded more than 260 others. Though they have shown sympathy for the victims, the parents refuse to accept the mainstream storyline pieced together by authorities.

The New York Times reports:

'She said that in the days after the Boston bombing she had seen what she described as video footage on the Internet appearing to show Tamerlan alive and being put into a police car, naked, apparently stripped to check for explosives. The next day, she said, she saw gruesome images of his dead body.

“Killed, truly killed,” she said, describing the images. “I wanted to scream, to scream to the whole world: ‘What did you do? What have you done with my son? He was alive. Why did they need to kill him? Why not send him to Guantánamo or whatever. Why did they kill him? Why did they have to kill him? They got him alive. He was in their hands.'...”

Full Article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/25/zubeidat-tsarnaev-police-m...|main5|dl12|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D304053

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service