Who would willingly drink pesticides or chemical waste from manufacturing ? Even if a nice man in a nice suit with a diploma on his wall told you it was a cure for all that was wrong with you, would you take a bottle of flea killer from him and drink it? I would think that the answer would be no if you were in your right mind. Maybe this is no longer a world in their right mind though. That would seem to be the case in looking at the statistics on the increase of money spent on antipsychotic medication in the US alone and those who are being prescribed antipsychotics and antidepressants are doing the equivalent of dosing themselves with a bottle of flea killer.

The total amount of annual average expense spent on antipsychotic medication from the years 1997 to 2007 has more than doubled.

"When comparing 1997 and 2007, the average annual expense per antipsychotic drug purchase increased about 138
percent, rising from $96 to $228. In addition, although the average out of pocket expense did not change significantly,
the average third party expense increased from $75 to $203, an increase of 171 "

http://dc.d4bccf.client.atlantech.net/mepsweb/data_files/publicatio...

The number of those who are children has been on a dramatic rise as well regardless of the fact that the safety of giving children these drugs is highly questioned even in the mainstream.

People do not seem to have many questions about what they are told to medicate themselves with, what those things might contain, where they come from or what they can do to the human body. Even the warnings which are given by the pharmaceutical companies themselves should be more than enough to make a person think twice about putting these things in their body but it seems that people have been well trained to tell themselves that whatever doctors prescribe and whatever is available on the market to take must be safe.

Some things that antidepressants are known to directly cause -

diabetes mellitus
pancreatitis
metabolic disruption / weight gain
heart attack
dangerous reduction in white blood cells
uncontrolled muscle spasms
risk of seizures
inability for the body to regulate its temperature
sexual dysfunction
brain damage

The active ingredient in most antipsychotic medications is something called phenothiazine.This same chemical was first used by Du Pont in 1935 as a pesticide.

SSRI antidepressants are fluorinated molecules. Fluorine is a highly corrosive oxidizing agent. Oxidation accounts for many factors which are related to aging. It is oxidation which causes age spots on the skin, breakdown of connective tissue and senile dementia. Fluoride is the reduced form of fluorine. Synthetic fluoride compounds such as sodium fluoride are derived from the waste products of manufacturing superphosphate fertilizer.

Citalopram, escitalopram, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, and paroxetine are all antidepressants which are based on fluorinated molecules. It was Fluvoximine that one of the perpetrators of the Columbine High School massacre, Eric Harris, had been on.

In 2007 it was found in the autopsies of 168,900 people in Florida that legal prescription drugs had killed three times the number of individuals than cocaine heroine or methamphetamines combined.

It is amazing to me how little concern people have to educate themselves before they consent to allow themselves to be drugged with nothing more medicinal than pesticides and waste products by pharmaceutical agencies who are making billions of dollars but showing no sign of improving the mental well being of society. Has medicine really come very far from it's root as a practice of witchcraft? How many people will need to be robbed of their senses, their willpower, their health and their lives before there is a great awakening to the real reasons that poisons such as these are pushed on people of all ages more and more? When will people begin to understand that they were not created to be chemical garbage dumps, but have bodies which are natural and made to be treated with things in nature that their Creator has provided for their healing?

Perhaps it is too much to ask of a world that has already seemingly gone mad to begin to apply reason to something basic such as what they choose to consume and whom they are willing to trust to tell them what to consume. I pray it is not the case.

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

in 1941the first nation-wide 'tobacco ban' was instituted by Adolf Hitler through the 'Institute for Tobacco Hazards Research'.. this was done under a veil which promoted Health.. however tobacco being something that helps to block the blood's intake of mind-altering heavy metals which were used in the water supply to subdue the people.. had to be outlawed so the minds of the populous could be properly laundered.

tobacco-hate has been strongly rising over the past quarter century here in the US to the point where now smokers are treated as basically malicious second-class citizens who don't care enough about 'mother earth' or 'mankind' to stop smoking.. smoking is considered essentially 'drug abuse' by many these days and yet plain-old tobacco smoking actually helps to prevent the inadvertent drug use which comes from something as simple a glass of tea at a local restaurant which doesn't use purified water.

It isn't safe. It is derived from the waste product of genetically modified bacteria. Sugar is much safer than any of these artificial sweeteners and there is not actually much chance of dental damage from it in gum because as the sugar is chewed out of the gum, the gum then acts like a scrubber to remove it from the teeth. It has no real time to break down to a damaging acid.

As a general rule, Artificial isn't for consumption. Sometimes it can be hard to get away from though.

"Woops! Study Accidentally Finds Chemotherapy Makes Cancer Far Worse

A team of researchers looking into why cancer cells are so resilient accidentally stumbled upon a far more important discovery. While conducting their research, the team discovered that chemotherapy actually heavily damages healthy cells and subsequently triggers them to release a protein that sustains and fuels tumor growth. Beyond that, it even makes the tumor highly resistant to future treatment.

Reporting their findings in the journal Nature Medicine, the scientists report that the findings were ‘completely unexpected’. Finding evidence of significant DNA damage when examining the effects of chemotherapy on tissue derived from men with prostate cancer, the writings are a big slap in the face to mainstream medical organizations who have been pushing chemotherapy as the only option to cancer patients for years.

The news comes after it was previously ousted by similarly-breaking research that expensive cancer drugs not only fail to treat tumors, but actually make them far worse. The cancer drugs were found to make tumors ‘metasize’ and grow massively in size after consumption. As a result, the drugs killed the patients more quickly.

Known as WNT16B, scientists who performed the research say that this protein created from chemo treatment boosts cancer cell survival and is the reason that chemotherapy actually ends lives more quickly. Co-author Peter Nelson of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research

Center in Seattle explains:

“WNT16B, when secreted, would interact with nearby tumour cells and cause them to grow, invade, and importantly, resist subsequent therapy.”

The team then complimented the statement with a word of their own:

“Our results indicate that damage responses in benign cells… may directly contribute to enhanced tumour growth kinetics.”

Meanwhile, dirt cheap substances like turmeric and ginger have consistently been found to effectively shrink tumors and combat the spread of cancer. In a review of 11 studies, it was found that turmeric use reduced brain tumor size by a shocking 81%. Further research has also shown that turmeric is capable of halting cancer cell growth altogether. One woman recently hit the mainstream headlines by revealing her victory against cancer with the principal spice used being turmeric."

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/chemotherapy-makes-cancer-far-worse/#ixzz...

Hi Prodigal Son,

My son had cancer when he was 16 and he was put on chemo. When I saw what chemo did to the human body, I didn't have to be a doctor to know there had to be a better way. My mother in law appealed to a monastery and requested that the Catholic monks pray for my son. He received a miracle cure and is still with us today. After that experience, I started doing massive amounts of research on cancer so I could stay ahead of the curve so to speak. And one day, I was shocked when I stumbled on an article where the author claimed that cancer is due to demons agitating the cells. 

I was shocked because my son had the following dream following his cancer episode: in his dream, he is standing in his bedroom doorway watching himself sleep. He sees a demon hovering over his body trying to get in. When my son in his dream saw that, he got scared and ended up back in his body. Once there, he opened his eyes and sure enough, the demon was still hovering over him. He prayed.

When my son told me this, because I knew little to nothing about spirits, I thought the demon in his dream was symbolic of his fear that the cancer would return. 

Now I wonder if cancer IS caused by evil spirits. It would explain why they cannot find a cure eh?

Prodigal Son said:

A team of researchers looking into why cancer cells are so resilient accidentally stumbled upon a far more important discovery. While conducting their research, the team discovered that chemotherapy actually heavily damages healthy cells and subsequently triggers them to release a protein that sustains and fuels tumor growth. Beyond that, it even makes the tumor highly resistant to future treatment.

Reporting their findings in the journal Nature Medicine, the scientists report that the findings were ‘completely unexpected’. Finding evidence of significant DNA damage when examining the effects of chemotherapy on tissue derived from men with prostate cancer, the writings are a big slap in the face to mainstream medical organizations who have been pushing chemotherapy as the only option to cancer patients for years.

The news comes after it was previously ousted by similarly-breaking research that expensive cancer drugs not only fail to treat tumors, but actually make them far worse. The cancer drugs were found to make tumors ‘metasize’ and grow massively in size after consumption. As a result, the drugs killed the patients more quickly.

Known as WNT16B, scientists who performed the research say that this protein created from chemo treatment boosts cancer cell survival and is the reason that chemotherapy actually ends lives more quickly. Co-author Peter Nelson of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research

“WNT16B, when secreted, would interact with nearby tumour cells and cause them to grow, invade, and importantly, resist subsequent therapy.”

“Our results indicate that damage responses in benign cells… may directly contribute to enhanced tumour growth kinetics.”

Meanwhile, dirt cheap substances like turmeric and ginger have consistently been found to effectively shrink tumors and combat the spread of cancer. In a review of 11 studies, it was found that turmeric use reduced brain tumor size by a shocking 81%. Further research has also shown that turmeric is capable of halting cancer cell growth altogether. One woman recently hit the mainstream headlines by revealing her victory against cancer with the principal spice used being turmeric."

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/chemotherapy-makes-cancer-far-worse/#ixzz...

That is an amazing testimony to the power of Yahushua, that He healed your son and that your son prayed, and He protected him.  It's interesting that through scripture all ailments appear to be all either spiritual, nutritional or a combination of both..  all caused by the corruption which came into the world through sin.. there is a cure for cancer.. you could say more than one cure, really, since YHWH heals us, in addition to providing us with solutions here on Earth to every illness generated by this fallen condition.

Fallen entities can certainly cause infirmity.. that is evidenced in scripture.. though we also know from scripture that they're not the only source.. sin generally precedes demonic or fallen spirit activity.. sometimes ailments exist for the glory of Yahushua, in that He heals us from them, and other times the infirmity is thrust upon a person in a compromised position, such as with generational spirit transference.. it's comforting and reassuring to know that no matter what the infirmity - Yahushua is always the solution.

I'm glad you took control of your son's health and turned it over to Yahushua to be resolved.. He is so caring and faithful.

Hi Tabitha,

I understand the question/answer portion of your journey. About 20 years ago, I got tired of everyone telling me what was in the Bible because I was hearing so many conflicting stories. So I withdrew from all organized religion and every night, I devoted an hour to reading the Bible. But before I read, I prayed. I said, "God I only want the truth and since you are the author of this book, I would like you to show me what you meant." But I also had a humble attitude. If I didn't understand something I never believed the Bible was at fault, but that my limited understanding was to blame. This made me pray more and look deeper. But the answers always came. Sometimes, they didn't come right away because I needed to learn something else before the answer i was seeking would even make sense. Hug!

Hi Tabitha,

What about how you feel? Can you feel your spirit vibrate when you hear truth? Sometimes, if I'm not sure about something, I don't make an immediate determination. Instead, I wait. Many times, as I continue to read I will find something that either clarifies or nullifies the very thing I didn't make a determination on. Sometimes, we don't have enough information at the time to know what is true or not.

Amen! I am humbled when I see how many ways God has of speaking to us. Hugs to you sister!

Hi, Laura, welcome to the site

I am happy to hear that your son is free of cancer now. It is only reasonable that all afflictions have a spiritual as well as physical component to them. It was Satan who opened the door for every kind of malady known on earth today, we should not be surprised that there remains a spiritual facet to these things.

It is unfortunate that most continually look to man to find their healing when we have access to the greatest Healer of all time in our Savior. Praise YHWH for helping you and your son and showing you a truth that many often miss.

Peace in Yahushua

Laura Ing said:

Hi Prodigal Son,

My son had cancer when he was 16 and he was put on chemo. When I saw what chemo did to the human body, I didn't have to be a doctor to know there had to be a better way. My mother in law appealed to a monastery and requested that the Catholic monks pray for my son. He received a miracle cure and is still with us today. After that experience, I started doing massive amounts of research on cancer so I could stay ahead of the curve so to speak. And one day, I was shocked when I stumbled on an article where the author claimed that cancer is due to demons agitating the cells. 

I was shocked because my son had the following dream following his cancer episode: in his dream, he is standing in his bedroom doorway watching himself sleep. He sees a demon hovering over his body trying to get in. When my son in his dream saw that, he got scared and ended up back in his body. Once there, he opened his eyes and sure enough, the demon was still hovering over him. He prayed.

When my son told me this, because I knew little to nothing about spirits, I thought the demon in his dream was symbolic of his fear that the cancer would return. 

Now I wonder if cancer IS caused by evil spirits. It would explain why they cannot find a cure eh?

Prodigal Son said:

"Death by Medicine By Gary Null, PhD; Carolyn Dean MD, ND; Martin Feldman, MD; Debora Rasio, MD; and Dorothy Smith, PhD

Something is wrong when regulatory agencies pretend that vitamins are dangerous, yet ignore published statistics showing that government-sanctioned medicine is the real hazard.

Until now, Life Extension could cite only isolated statistics to make its case about the dangers of conventional medicine. No one had ever analyzed and combined ALL of the published literature dealing with injuries and deaths caused by government-protected medicine. That has now changed.

A group of researchers meticulously reviewed the statistical evidence and their findings are absolutely shocking.4 These researchers have authored a paper titled “Death by Medicine” that presents compelling evidence that today’s system frequently causes more harm than good.

This fully referenced report shows the number of people having in-hospital, adverse reactions to prescribed drugs to be 2.2 million per year. The number of unnecessary antibiotics prescribed annually for viral infections is 20 million per year. The number of unnecessary medical and surgical procedures performed annually is 7.5 million per year. The number of people exposed to unnecessary hospitalization annually is 8.9 million per year.

The most stunning statistic, however, is that the total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine is an astounding 783,936 per year. It is now evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the US. (By contrast, the number of deaths attributable to heart disease in 2001 was 699,697, while the number of deaths attributable to cancer was 553,251.5)..."

Read Full Article with breakdown of details and statistics: http://www.naturalnews.com/files/Death-By-Medicine.pdf

The 5 Most Repeated Health Myths That Medical Doctors Have No Intention on Abandoning

...Myth #1
Conventional medicine and the healthcare system helps sick people.

Perhaps the biggest health myth today is the public’s misconception that mainstream medicine and the healthcare system helps sick people. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The freedom of people to choose natural healing, alternative medicine and methods of disease prevention could soon be threatened by corporate lobbyists who will do anything to protect their wealth at the expense of your health.

Promoters of conventional medicine claim that all the drug studies, approvals, surgical procedures, all other treatments are based on scientific evidence. But is it really science? What passes for “science” today is a collection of health myths, half-truths, intellectual dishonesty and fraudulent reporting to help serve higher interests.

90 percent of all diseases (cancer, diabetes, depression, heart disease, etc.) are easily preventable through diet, nutrition, sunlight and exercise. None of these solutions are ever promoted by conventional medicine because they make no money.

No pharmaceuticals actually cure or resolve the underlying causes of disease. Even “successful” drugs only manage symptoms, usually at the cost of interfering with other physiological functions that will cause side effects down the road. There is no such thing as a drug without a side effect.

There is no financial incentive for anyone in today’s system of medicine (drug companies, hospitals, doctors, etc.) to actually make patients well. Profits are found in continued sickness, not wellness or prevention.

Almost all the “prevention” programs you see today (such as free mammograms or other screening programs) are nothing more than patient recruitment schemes designed to increase revenue and sickness. They use free screenings to scare people into agreeing to unnecessary treatments that only lead to further disease. Mammography is a very good example. Chemotherapy is another.

Nobody has any interest in your health except you. No corporation, no doctor, and no government has any desire to actually make you well. This has served the short-term financial interests of higher powers in the west very well. The only healthy, aware, critically thinking individuals are all 100% free of pharmaceuticals and processed foods.

MYTH #2
Vaccines prevent diseases and increase immunity.

The term “immunization”, often substituted for vaccination, is false and should be legally challenged. Medical research has well established that the direct injection of foreign proteins and other toxic material (particularly known immune-sensitising poisons such as mercury) makes the recipient more, not less, easily affected by what he/she encounters in the future. This means they do the opposite of immunize, commonly even preventing immunity from developing after natural exposure.

The actual frequency of health problems has been estimated by authorities to be possibly up to 100 times, or more, greater than that reported by government agencies. That difference is due to the lack of enforcement or incentive for doctors to report adverse effects. With the anti-vaccination movements now exposing the truth on the internet, the medical community is now on high alert, defending their claims and being told by vaccine manufacturers that they must never let their patients (or parents) think that the risks could outweigh the benefits, when in reality, it is precisely the opposite that is true...

MYTH #3
We must all focus on lowering bad cholesterol.

Perhaps one of the biggest health myths propagated in western culture and certainly in the United States, is the misuse of an invented term “bad cholesterol” by the media and medical community. Moreover, a scientifically-naive public has been conned into a fraudulent correlation between elevated cholesterol and cardiovascular disease (CVD). Cholesterol has not been shown to actually cause CVD. To the contrary, cholesterol is vital to our survival, and trying to artificially lower it can have detrimental effects, particularly as we age....

(My note: without cholesterol it is impossible to produce insuline among other necessary hormones. This is why you will find many on cholesterol lowering drugs becoming diabetic.)

MYTH #4
Medical screening and treatments prevent death.

Even though the medical community advocates for regular screenings for those with illnesses, they may bring little benefit and may actually pose harm to your health. This applies to almost every type of medical screening for cancer and several other diseases. Medical screening carries an immense risk in itself, not only due to the damage inflicted by screening techniques on the human body, but by the very nature of medical follow-up protocols. These protocols usually encourage patients to enter deeper into more invasive techniques, which further cripple health and lead to a very high percentage of fatalities.

In a Swedish study of 60,000 women, 70 percent of the mammographically detected tumors weren’t tumors at all. These “false positives” aren’t just financial and emotional strains, they may also lead to many unnecessary and invasive biopsies. In fact, 70 to 80 percent of all positive mammograms do not, upon biopsy, show any presence of cancer...

MYTH #5
Fluoride prevents tooth decay

Water fluoridation is a hoax. Drinking any amount of fluoride is dangerous to your health and has NEVER been proven to prevent tooth decay. It’s actually the biggest scientific fraud ever to be promoted by national and international Governments. Fluoride has been linked to osteoporosis, cancer, auto-immune diseases, and even very small concentrations can disrupt DNA repair enzymes by 50%.

The fluoride added to our water is a waste product of aluminum and phosphate fertilizer processing. And it’s not even calcium fluoride that appears naturally in water, but sodium fluoride, which is a whole different thing–and loaded with bad news.

In fact, sodium fluoride has no good news. Except for a few suspect reports by the people selling the stuff, study after research study proves that sodium fluoride does not protect our teeth, and it does a number on our bones. And on other body parts, too, including our thyroid gland...

Full Article: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/01/03/the-5-most-repeated-health-my...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service