Would you submit to taking forced medication every day whether or not there was anything wrong with you to begin with? I am sure the reasonable answer to that is no and i am sure most would answer this way, at least i would hope that is so. There are a number of influential scientific leaders and even media sources which suggest that it would be a good idea to add Lithium to municipal water supplies, though, and perhaps they expect the public reaction to be as accepting or as apathetic as they would hope.

Lithium, which is used as a mood stabilizing drug, is claimed to have the effect of lowering the incidence of suicide in populations where it is introduced into the water supply. According to the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of California at San Diego, Ohgami H, Terao T, Shiotsuki I, Ishii N, and Iwata N. at the Department of Neuropsychiatry at Oita University, findings suggest that the rates of suicides and violent crimes are reduced where lithium is found in higher amounts.

Institute of Mental Health at the University of British Columbia director, Allan Young reported-

"A logical first step would be for the Medical Research Council (or a similar body elsewhere) to convene an expert working party to examine the available evidence and suggest further research. If larger epidemiological studies suggest the link between lithium and low suicide rates is real and lab research can explain the biological mechanism, real clinical trials might be worth a shot. Following up on these findings will not be straightforward or inexpensive, but the eventual benefits for community mental health may be considerable,"

Fox news took the opportunity to sell this idea to the public. The spokesperson invited to speak on Fox, Dr. Archelle Georgiou, attempted to make a case for a proposal to add lithium to US municipal water supplies, just as sodium fluoride has been for years. Nothing is mentioned either by the researchers who have supposedly studied the effects of drinking Lithium or Dr. Georgiou about the toxicity of the metal which they would like to see pushed on every person whether they are mentally unstable or not.

Acute Lithium toxicity can result in muscle spasms, seizures, cardiac symptoms and coma. Chronic toxicity, the effects of having taken a little Lithium daily for a long period of time are tremors, salt wasting, kidney failure, memory loss and psychosis.

It should come as no surprise if there is a push to add one more ingredient to the water with the ability to cause psychosis and memory loss. Sodium Fluoride, which most American's drink daily if they have a municipal water supply, has a very similar effect and a history of being used for just that effect.

A German company known as Interessen Gemeinschaft Farben which became associated with Henry Ford, The standard Oil Company owned by the Rockefellers, Du Pont, Kellogg and Colgate admitted at the close of WW II that they had regularly used Sodium Fluoride as a mass medication to keep the population docile and unable to mentally function. Fluoridation being able to cause a form of chemical lobotomy in a human brain, it was found to work well in German and Russian prisoner of war camps. The US continued Nazi research into mass medication of populations and controlling human behavior well after the War.

With this information public, the majority of people still think nothing of using fluoridated toothpaste or drinking water with Sodium Fluoride added. Perhaps my hope that most people would say no to Lithium as an additive is not realistic after all. This is a country which believes in pharmaceutical benevolence with a devotion which is almost worship. The global spending on prescription drugs in 2006 was over 643 billion dollars. The US is responsible for half of that market and the pharmaceutical industry is the most profitable business in America.

It is not hard to think of the the US when reading a description of Babylon's addiction to sorcery-

"The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth. For by your sorcery all the nations were deceived" - Revelation 18:23

sorcery - pharmakeia - the making and using of drugs.

Let us come out of Babylon.

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't stress it enough when i talk to people about what's going on in the world these days...Get Off of the Fluoride. No doubt, there are still plenty of people out there who have never yet heard the alarming list of health risks that come with ingesting this substance that is contained in so many cities' water supplies and nearly everyone's toothpaste. Still, there is the apathy factor, which itself, i am sure has more than a little to do with sodium fluoride in the first place.

I'm not sure there should be any part of one's body that should matter as much to a person as their brain in terms of health. Without a healthy brain, unhindered by chemical intoxication and damage, a life which could be a great source of creativity, intelligence and character is reduced to a more and more shallow level of a disconnected, dronelike existence. Young, child minds that could mature to inspire new heights of awareness and understanding in the world around them are stifled with these supposedly "safe" chemical additives fed to them from the moment they sprout teeth in a effort to ward off cavities. I think anyone can testify though, that dentists have not lost any business since the advent of water fluoridation.

"“We found that exposure to fluoride (F) in urine was associated with reduced Performance, Verbal, and Full IQ scores before and after adjusting for confounders. The same pattern was observed for models with F in water as the exposure variable.... The individual effect of F in urine indicated that for each mg increase of F in urine a decrease of 1.7 points in Full IQ might be expected.”
SOURCE: Rocha-Amador D, et al. (2007). Decreased intelligence in children and exposure to fluoride and arsenic in drinking water

What is enough incentive for the general populace to come out of the "dark ages" of trusting whatever pill, shot or chemical sludge the government tells them they must have for their own good? History defies this simple, trusting approach to government supported medication, but it doesn't seem to be enough that this same chemical - sodium fluoride has served as the number one choice in mass drugging campaigns of dictatorial regimes.

It seems that the observable effects..or what should be observable anyway....are not enough to cause any concern in those who consume it either. Perhaps a progressive loss of memory is hard to track, particularly if you are one of millions who have been fed fluoridated water all your life. As a person ages though it should be seen as abnormal if a 40 year old contracts cancer or notices the first signs of arthritis in their joints. It should not be understood to be a normal part of aging that senility Must at some point set in or that brain oxidation at the age of 60, resulting in the tell tale "age spots" on the skin start to show.

I can only really take guesses at the mind set of the general populace and by what logic those who have been exposed to such information would choose to ignore it. Is it societal pressure? Is it that such information has run up against the mainstream's approval and therefor heeding the warning also comes with a perceived stigma of being a "paranoid conspiracy theorist"? If i were someone who disbelieved the vast majority of what is considered conspiracy theory, i think i might nonetheless want to risk the label to thoroughly research the claims surrounding sodium fluoride. Maintaining a position of "normality" in society seems reasonably second place to basic brain function.

If the questioning would not be met almost certainly with unreasoning hostility...i would be most interested in polling the public who drink fluoride to discover what exactly it is which justifies a complete attitude of unconcern about the idea of being poisoned on a daily basis. Don't get me wrong..it's not out of a intent to ridicule those who's mind sets i can't comprehend, i am simply, literally confounded and stymied.

Below is some excerpted material from the MSDS for Sodium Fluoride...

The substance may be toxic to kidneys, lungs, the nervous system, heart, gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular system, bones, teeth. Repeated or prolonged exposure to the substance can produce target organs damage. Repeated exposure to a highly toxic material may produce general deterioration of health by an accumulation in one or many human organs.

Skin Contact:
In case of contact, immediately flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Cover the irritated skin with an emollient. Cold water may be used.Wash clothing before reuse. Thoroughly clean shoes before reuse. Get medical attention immediately.

Precautions:

From MSDS - Sodium Fluoride

Do not ingest. Do not breathe dust. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment. If ingested, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or the label. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Keep away from incompatibles such as oxidizing agents, metals, acids, alkalis.

Personal Protection:

Splash goggles. Lab coat. Dust respirator. Be sure to use an approved/certified respirator or equivalent. Gloves.

Special Remarks on Toxicity to Animals:

Lowest Published Lethal Dose: LDL [Human] – Route: Oral; Dose: 71 mg/kg LDL [Woman] – Route: Oral; Dose: 90 mg/kg LDL [Woman] – Route: Oral; Dose: 360 mg/kg LDL [Mouse] – Route: Skin; Dose: 300 mg/kg

Special Remarks on Chronic Effects on Humans:

May cause adverse reproductive effects (fertililty, fetoxicity), and birth defects based on animal data. May cause cancer based on animal data. May cause genetic (mutagenic) and tumorigenic effects.

Acute Potential Health Effects: Skin: Causes skin irritation and possible burns, especially if skin is wet or moist. Eyes: Causes eye irritation and burns. May cause chemical conjunctivitis and corneal damage. Ingestion: Harmful if swallowed. Causes digestive (gastrointestinal) tract irritation and burns. May cause severe and permanent damage to the digestive. Ingestion of large amounts may cause salivation, thirst, nausea, vomiting, hypermotility, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. May affect behavior/ central nervous system/nervous system (headache, nervousness, dizziness, seizures, convulsions, tremor, muscle weakness, somnolence), respiration (respiratory depression, dyspnea), cardiovascular system (weak pulse, hypotension, dysrhythmias, cardiac arrest), liver, urinary system (polyuria, polydypsia) brain, metabolism (loss of appetite, hypcalcemia, hyperkalemia, hypomagnesia, ), teeth, bones, and blood (changes in red and white blood cell count, interference in blood coagulation) Inhalation: Causes irritation and chemical burns of the respiratory tract with coughing, breathing difficulty and possibly nasal septum perforation and coma. May affect bones. Chronic Potential Heath Effects: Chronic ingestion may cause fluorosis. Effects of fluorisis may include joint pain, weakness, limited joint mobility, brittle bones, ossifications on x-ray, thickening

of long bone cortices, calcificaiton of ligaments, osteomalacia, osteosclerosis (skeletal (bone and teeth) abnormalties) and mottled tooth enamel. Other symptoms may include anemia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation, kidney damage and weight loss/anorexia. Chronic inhalation may cause bronchitis to develop with cough, phlegm, and/or shortness of breath. , liver (hepatic enzymes increased, jaundice), .
Cyprium...The question you pose here is closely related to your post about people who question what Truth is. I have learned a great many truths since my cancer diagnosis in 2003 - the general gist being that much of what we put through our mouths into our bodies is making us sick. At first, as I became convinced this was true I began an earnest campaign to win over my family and friends. I was received with a mix of responses ranging from mild humour to disdain.

That food is making us sick, and that a conscious effort to seek better food would make us healthier seems too easy to be true. When confronted, most that I talk with indicate they would rather take the "pill" from their friendly doctor than take the responsibility for their own health and well-being.

I know about the fluoride, the high fructose corn syrup, the soy beans, the hormones, the list is soooo long...For others, it is just too difficult, too much bother. So many have accepted that sickness and disease is their normal lot in life. I want to weep.

I no longer campaign vocally. I make relevant posts to my facebook site and share with those who will listen.

I am concerned for my children. My oldest son is getting married in October and looking forward to having children. I can't help but wonder if they'll be able to, or will they be infertile like so many other young adults? Besides the fluoridated water, as an Army Vet, he has been subjected to countless vaccines, chemicals, and drugs.

This poem comes to mind in a revised form: "Young age and youth should burn and rage at close of day..." I will not go gentle into that good night.

DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rage at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Hello Deborah...nice to hear from you..

I have a somewhat similar experience relating to when i first attempted to make others aware of all that's going on (and all that's going wrong) with the world. I had known the information for a good while before i made any attempt..it was my perspective about that information which had changed..i had come to finally repent and follow after Yahushua.

I shouldn't have been naive about how people are, but apparently i was, or at least i was naive in how they would receive it from me..i expected a much better reception..lol. Of course after the shock wears off, then comes the frustration, and that is an ongoing battle some days. It's an odd feeling to want very much to help those who would rather return the gesture with hostility. I definitely feel like giving up some days..that was more or less what prompted my writing "This Mad World...", i needed to remind myself why i still do it.

My prayers are with your son...i can imagine he has been exposed to a lot of things and i always feel sorry for those young kids who go into the military believing they are doing something good and right only to be used and abused and sometimes left for dead by the government they served. The good news is, we have a Heavenly Father who can fix anything...a fervent prayer can do wonders.

I've always had a fondness for that poem you included, maybe i feel a strong affinity for the concept of fighting with stubborn determination to not be pulled down by the mad world. That "raging" is probably why in spite of great discouragement at times i can't give up. Young or old..this world needs more people who will rage against the dying of the light.
"That food is making us sick, and that a conscious effort to seek better food would make us healthier seems too easy to be true. When confronted, most that I talk with indicate they would rather take the "pill" from their friendly doctor than take the responsibility for their own health and well-being."

i have heard it said "the truth is simple and the lie is complicated." it would seem that what is simple can be much more confusing to people than what is complicated. perhaps it is the same reason which causes so many to doubt that an eternal answer to all Earthly problems is possible because Yahushua gave His life to secure that promise. it is simple, but hard for the world to understand.

maybe it would really benefit people to begin thinking simply. how can any pill man makes be a better cure than what the Creator has made?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service