Hullo Everyone,      I have seen many things that defy explanation.  a watch rising from a ledge and moving in slow motion through the air to form an arc and floating to the ground.

Four adults have seen items which were locked inside our house overnight, standing outside our back door the following morning. We all left the house together to get in the car to go to work. This happened on the same day the following week also when only three of us were at home. I cannot see how this happened or why.

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hullo Tabitha. no there is no pet flap     There is certainly no thought of thinking about evil spirits. However even if there was a spirit the same question remains. HOW DID SOLID OBJECTS GET THROUGH SOLID WALLS OR DOOR?   What I am suggesting is that the laws of physics need to upgraded to include quantum mechanics that allow the possibility of such happenings  Even so there must be force to facilitate it.  Food for thought.   I also said that I was told there was a second sun in our solar system. I thought thast would be hard to swallow but I googfled in second sun in our solar system and was amazed at thre result. Please all of you try it. I cant believe my eyes. Over to you all.

Hullo again.  When I was a post grad stude nt at University  We were all in the main lecture theatre when the lecturer threw a question out to all present.  More of a statement to be contradicted. He said "Of course we know that all the laws of physics have been have now been discovered.  I rose to the bait and said "you should come to my house. "I told him how my husband came in with the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end.  Did you put the arc lamp on top of the garage? Of course not it is 8 feet high and the lamp has a flat base but it was rolling about on its own despite weighing half a hundredweight.  We had no neighbours to play tricks   UNEXPLAINED TO THIS DAY.

There should certainly be a consideration that there is an evil spirit involved. Scripture says that our battle here is not with flesh and blood but the principalities and powers and rulers of darkness of this world. This kind of paranormal activity is very common of demonic entities.

All matter is energy at a low vibration. Spirits are able to manipulate the vibration of an object's frequency to make it able to pass through other "solid' things. Science does not delve, publicly, into such realms but at the more secretive levels, there are scientific studies on these things and it is well understood by such organizations that spiritual dimensions exist.

Yes, the sun is part of a binary star system. All bodies in the universe have an orbit around a central point as well. Fallen angels are well aware of this and many other truths that mankind are largely ignorant of.

"planet X" is not a second sun, but a planetary body with a long eliptical orbit. There is good historical and biblical evidence of its existence.

patricia hawyes said:

Hullo Tabitha. no there is no pet flap     There is certainly no thought of thinking about evil spirits. However even if there was a spirit the same question remains. HOW DID SOLID OBJECTS GET THROUGH SOLID WALLS OR DOOR?   What I am suggesting is that the laws of physics need to upgraded to include quantum mechanics that allow the possibility of such happenings  Even so there must be force to facilitate it.  Food for thought.   I also said that I was told there was a second sun in our solar system. I thought thast would be hard to swallow but I googfled in second sun in our solar system and was amazed at thre result. Please all of you try it. I cant believe my eyes. Over to you all.

There is truly no such thing as "bending" of physics. It is simply that man has a very limited understanding of all the laws of physics and when they see that which does not fit what they know, they assume it is in defiance of those laws. We know that humans, animals and plants and all material things can do certain things within the limits of their dimension, but spirits can manipulate multiple levels of dimensional realities.

Tabitha said:

Do you believe all bending of physics is by spirits alone? I just can't see this.

Well thank you for your responses. Prodigal son you are reinforcing my theory that we know very few of the natural laws of physics. I am very well aware that there are beings with better knowledge than  we possess at the moment.   I am simply looking for acknowledgement from the powers that be (As was the lecturer) that there are yet undiscovered laws of physics.   Whoever demonstrated to me the possibilities of their existence they sowed the seeds  of doubt about current thinking on the subject.    Now let us look at the bible. Samuel was called by God three times . Eli must nave wondered if he was dreaming when Samuel ran to ask him what he needed. Then Jonah was asked directly by God to take a message to a hostile country and he ran away.  God had planned it that way so that Jonah would gain credence when he was spewed up on a foreign shore. I know from personal experience in Sri Lanka how the jungle drums can spread a message ahead of you.     When I arrived back at my boarding house people knew exactly where I had been and even the shops I had looked in. All this after a train journey to Galle many miles away and an afternoon browsing around the former garrison town. . Now please tell me why everyone ignores the fact that God is able to speak directly to people now?   Forget the mumbo jumbo Ted Tweitmeyeresque tales of grays and insects etc. There is more to Heaven and earth than this world dreams of. I want proof that there are such things. No perhaps I want proof that they are a figment of  the imagination.

Hullo Tabitha.   I have had very personal experiences of telepathic communication etc.  Many tears ago when my daughter was an air stewardess, I was soundly asllep one night when I clearly heard the words WE ARE OUT OF CONTROL, WE ARE OUT OF CONTROL I knew that she was safe at the time that I heard te cry.  I woke my husband and told him what I had hears but that I knew all was well. He said Rubbish  tYpical.   Next day I rang Bahrain and asked her what had happened last night  She said the plane just dropped vertically over the Bay of Bengal but the captain manage to gain control and the flight landed safely on time. I said I heard you cry out We are out of control, We are out of control.   She3 said that wasn't me that was Pippa.

Hi again Tabitha, I have never sought any of the things that have happened to me.  I can remember conversations from when I was a baby. I remember going out in my pram with the hood up in the rain and knowing I would be taken inside and sheltered from the weather. I dont know what that has to do with anything except that I remember things in detail. About ten years ago I had a minor op under general anaesthetic. I was wheeled out of theatre by the nurse who was on my ward and a doctor in green scrubs. I was pushed on the trolley into the lift. When the lift door closed the doctor asked the nurse if she would go out with him. He seemed very nice. She hesitated and made some excuse. Next morning when she came to do the temps etc. I asked her if she had thought about going on a date with him. She blushed and said Who told you?     I said I saw and heard you in the lift.   She said oh no that is not possible. you were unconcious So we can see and hear with closed eyes and ears.   This is just another happening that maybe others also have experienced?   Any takers?

"I was told the Gospels are true and to read the bible. God loves us!  Miracles happen.! Faith can move mountains. There are many routes to salvation..." - Patricia

"That's very interesting that you got that message. I don't believe that was an evil spirit. I believe that was G-d giving you a message." -Tabitha

That message is from YHWH? There are many paths to salvation? According to Him there isn't, there is one way...Yahushua Messiah.

As someone who has spent years in the enemy's camp, i can tell you that this message has been designed and put forth to gently lure the masses into the coming Beast Kingdom. This site is not lacking in tons of information which features this deception and explains it...you can read and hear the testimony from many sources. I urge you, Patricia, to check out these sources.

One thing we will never promote or allow to be promoted here is any "Different gospel". This is bigger than a matter of mortal life and death...it's a matter of eternal Life or eternal death. It is is stated in our basic guidelines that promoting a gospel other than that of Yahushua is absolutely prohibited, so this will be the last word on that...you are welcome to investigate what has been provided here on that topic...ask questions..seek a biblical answer, but there will not be any promotion of "many paths to salvation" or the honoring of any message which says this.

Please take a look at our guidlines on the Welcome page:

Our requirements of you:

1. You are required to participate (post something) within 1 month of joining,
otherwise your user name will be considered a marketing "bot."

2. You are expected to treat others as you would like to be treated.
Do not insult or demean others.

3. You are expected to be forgiving if others make a mistake, not vengeful.

4. You Are required to abstain from attempting to evangelize a different "gospel"
from that which is given in scripture.
(please read our Faith Statement "The Core of the Matter")

5. You are required to respect the privacy and even the complete anonymity
of all members relative to their wishes.

6. You are required to cite your sources where you have used someone elses
articles or other material.

7. You are required to keep your posted content clean and site appropriate..

http://timenolonger.ning.com/page/welcome-1

Our faith statement which outlines the Gospel message can be found here : http://timenolonger.ning.com/page/faith-statement

Cyprium said:

"I was told the Gospels are true and to read the bible. God loves us!  Miracles happen.! Faith can move mountains. There are many routes to salvation..." - Patricia

"That's very interesting that you got that message. I don't believe that was an evil spirit. I believe that was G-d giving you a message." -Tabitha

That message is from YHWH? There are many paths to salvation? According to Him there isn't, there is one way...Yahushua Messiah.

As someone who has spent years in the enemy's camp, i can tell you that this message has been designed and put forth to gently lure the masses into the coming Beast Kingdom. This site is not lacking in tons of information which features this deception and explains it...you can read and hear the testimony from many sources. I urge you, Patricia, to check out these sources.

One thing we will never promote or allow to be promoted here is any "Different gospel". This is bigger than a matter of mortal life and death...it's a matter of eternal Life or eternal death. It is is stated in our basic guidelines that promoting a gospel other than that of Yahushua is absolutely prohibited, so this will be the last word on that...you are welcome to investigate what has been provided here on that topic...ask questions..seek a biblical answer, but there will not be any promotion of "many paths to salvation" or the honoring of any message which says this.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service