I request that any who read this, commit to reading the entire article, otherwise you are sure to arrive at a an incorrect assumption of my point. My apologies, then, for it's length, but i am not certain how to write a shorter entry on such a big topic .

Someone must have felt this was a good day for me to make enemies, according to what I have seemingly been driven to tackle in this next article. Of course i'm being a bit facetious and i don't take lightly that it's a topic of necessary concern right now...but i also have no delusions of making any allies over it.

In all things i have vowed a lack of prejudices, a lack of emotional bias and a lack of personal interest in the treatment of subjects which i attempt to bring clarity to or at least galvanize other minds to question. I attempt what might be almost impossible without reliance on His Spirit: complete objectivity. I don't believe any search for truth is worthwhile minus an attempt at objectivity, otherwise it just becomes a means to fortify a personal agenda.

I am not sure that there is any topic currently discussed on Earth right now that is so strictly divided to one side or the other as the present situation regarding Israel and a certain flotilla and the general growing angst of the world for one of the two sides of the Israel/Palestinian conflict. It is highly emotionally charged, attaching inflammatory topics to the situation like Zionism, holocaust, prophecy, Rothschild and the NWO. All of these things have a real connection to the circumstances which are now going on in the Middle east, it is the nature of their connection that is confused, misused and ignited as fuel for biases which can not be cleared from the line of sight in order to take in the true picture.

Everyone has taken a side...i might be the last creature on the planet to be hesitant to point a finger at "bad guys" and "good guys"...but i hope not. I am neither a supporter of Israeli government policy nor am i a vilifier of Jewish people. What i want to present here might not, in the end answer some of my own questions, let alone yours, but the facts will be facts. What believers need to discern right now is what time it is historically and prophetically, if we are witnessing prophecy occurring right now, and where ought our loyalties lie. hope that if nothing else, some tools for thought on this will come of what i write and perhaps He will use another to perfect the ultimate answer.

According to Israel National News:

"The Rabbinical Council of Judea and Samaria issued a statement Thursday in which it said that the results of the incident in which Israel intercepted a flotilla trying to break the naval blockade of Gaza seem like the Biblical description of "the beginning of the Gog and Magog process where the world is against us, but which ends with the third and final redemption....

As a sampling of passages from Ezekiel 39 shows, the prophesy predicts that the coalition will be defeated by Israel, at a time following Israel's gathering from its exile:...

The dramatic flotilla incident and the international reactions to it have sparked intense emotion, and unusual unity, among the Jewish public in Israel." (IsraelNationalNews.com)

Following such mentions of the Gog-Magog conflict from Rabbis, the Christian world quickly attached itself to this theory, many, if not most, Christians in the US being political Zionists and holding Israeli Jewish Rabbis in high esteem. There is a dangerous source of possible misdirection in the Christian community's trend towards regarding Rabbis as a source of well interpreted, rightly grounded interpretation of biblical prophecy, though. Three reasons we need to be skeptical of Rabbinical interpretation:

1. Yahushua warned us : "call no man Master (rabbi)"
2. Modern Judaism and the Rabbis thereof teach and elevate the Babylonian Talmud, a Luciferian collection of doctrines, above the Torah
3. Orthodox Judaism denies Yahushua as Messiah and therefor has already forfeited any claim to correct interpretation of prophecy.

That said, i am not wholly throwing aside a need to examine the possibility of recent prophetic fulfillment...we simply need to consider sources and make sure we remain unmoved by men's opinions. Below is posted the entire scripture regarding the Gog-Magog conflict found in Ezekiel 38,39 from the KJV. I have opted to use the KJV for the ease with which it can be used with a Strong's Concordance and i strongly suggest using one when studying any scripture.

[1] And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
[2] Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
[3] And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
[4] And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
[5] Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
[6] Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
[7] Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
[8] After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
[9] Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
[10] Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
[11] And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
[12] To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
[13] Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
[14] Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
[15] And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
[16] And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
[17] Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?
[18] And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
[19] For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
[20] So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
[21] And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
[22] And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
[23] Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

[1] Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
[2] And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
[3] And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.
[4] Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
[5] Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.
[6] And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
[7] So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
[8] Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.
[9] And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
[10] So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.
[11] And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamon-gog.
[12] And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.
[13] Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD.
[14] And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.
[15] And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamon-gog.
[16] And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land.
[17] And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.
[18] Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
[19] And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.
[20] Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord GOD.
[21] And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.
[22] So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
[23] And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
[24] According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
[25] Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
[26] After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
[27] When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
[28] Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which cause them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
[29] Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

If we are truly witnessing prophetic fulfillment in the Middle east, then the circumstances must be or must become exactly, not kind of, what these chapters say they must be. Reading these verses, i am confronted with some immediate problematic circumstances. We don't yet know the future or what more will take place to cause this present situation to possibly become more like what can be read of the Gog-Magog conflict...but here are some things to keep in mind:

There are instances of descriptions of the state of Israel and the people living therein as dwelling safely, securely, without walls, without gates...seemingly in no way expecting foreign aggression.

38:11, 14

Of course we know we have to use quite a bit of imagination to make this make sense in pertaining to the present day nation of Israel. Israel has been anything but at peace, dwelling securely without bars or gates or walls...they have virtually been on the edge of or in some conflict with it's neighbors for the duration of it's modern presence on the map.

The end result of the conflict described in these chapters is a recognition of YHWH by the gentile nations after it's completion..a realization that He has done this and so His name becomes sanctified throughout the gentile world because of it. Israel is brought into proper relationship with their Elohim and He causes them to be highly blessed as they turn to Him and are reconciled as a people toward Him.

38:16, 23
39:6, 7, 13, 21, 22, 28, 29

It would technically remain to be seen if that became the result of the present conflict, yet it would seriously seem to be a case of high improbability that we are coming upon a period of time in the immediate near future that He will be recognized world wide for who He is or a time when Israel is fully reconciled to Him. This would put into question a whole host of end time prophecies concerning a great falling away, a Beast System which seduces most of the world into following along after it, the worship of a false messiah as a deity on Earth, a great delusion of the sort which even believers are in danger of falling for etc..It would be necessary that Israel as a nation came to believe on Yahushua as Messiah to truly be in proper relationship to their Elohim.

For future reference, there are things we must expect to take place if the Gog-Magog affair is upon us. We must expect a very large force to come against Israel and we must expect that we will see the involvement of Iran (not unlikely)...We must anticipate a massive earthquake to coincide with the events, we should see a point at which Israel's enemy turns on it's own allies for some reason and finally we should witness a deliverance of Israel which involves fire literally raining down from heaven. The aftermath should look like a complete annihilation with the dead enemy laying everywhere to the point that the munitions are used for fuel and the bodies require seven months to clean up and a place of burial becomes a memorial to the event. If any one of these things fail to occur, then we have no fulfillment of prophecy.

When it comes to identifying nations which are mentioned in these chapters, i hesitate to go that route knowing how many times in history Gog and Magog has been redefined in accordance with whatever national power is seen as a present threat. It is easy to come to a multitude of conclusions and easy to defend an identification which has no real good connection to whom we might be presently dealing with. The most recent proposal and one which has stuck is the identity of Russia though the etymology which is used to arrive at that conclusion is shaky and we have to take into account how many branches of people in the Earth likely carry on a heritage which derives from these names -Gog and Magog. We're certainly looking for a Japhethite line which comes from a Northern geographical region. There are some old and probably little esteemed legends in the British isles concerning Gog and Magog, which even though they seem like fairy tales instead of history, might provide a more unbiased answer than theological interpretations of the day have.

At the Lord Mayor's Show in London, strange figures named Gog and Magog, depicted as giants are commemorated. They are considered the guardians of London. According to the account presented in the show...a race of giants were produced from the union of 33 Roman princesses and demons after the women, having been exiled washed ashore in the British Isles. Gog and Magog were said to be descendants of them.

Older tales have giants of similar naming slain by a Cornish folk hero. John Milton wrote of the same giants in his History of Britain who agrees with some tales of Britain being populated by refugees from the Trojan War, stating that the isles had been populated by giants. Goemagog, a 12 cubit tall giant is wrestled by the hero and then cast into the sea, the site of which is then named Langoemagog.

Three miles from Cambridge is a location called Gog Magog downs which were considered by some in the past to be the location of Troy. Irish mythology regards Magog as a patriarch of their people along with other Scythian derived ethnicities.

We know that the Irish have taken a strong stand recently against Israeli policies, though as of yet one could hardly deem them a great army of people coming against Israel and neither can it be decided for a fact that the Irish, out of all possible descendants of Scythian heritage are the ones detailed in Ezekiel.

What about Israel itself? What can we say in reference to this present nation and what is said about it biblically? First one must come to the decision as to whether or not a biblically legitimate Israel must be set up in accordance with all things which agree with Elohim's will or whether He will use whatever means to fulfill His will for Israel, even if it is by the intentions of men at least, an evil design. Further one has to decide if legitimacy rests on the governing of the nation by those who govern it being in accordance with His will or if He is willing to allow evil men to rule His nation until such a time as He see fits to end that. The reasons these are the questions that matter is that Israel is provably not established in good intentions by benevolent men, nor is it governed with good intentions by benevolent men.

The founders , funders and benefactors of the present nation called Israel have always been Rothschilds. This incredibly wealthy, "elite" banking family has a long, shady past which is tied directly the holocaust and the Nazi regime. We can say for certain that the Rothschild involvement in setting up the nation of Israel was not done for the benefit of Jewish people, but rather more likely, as a means to secure the land which is of such great biblical importance. Tel Aviv has a street bearing the name Rothschild, a coin was minted in memory of the Rothschild family and the founding of present day Israel. James A. de Rothschild funded the Knesset building and the Supreme Court in Israel was donated by Dorothy de Rothschild with certain stipulations including that the Rothschilds chose the plot of land on which to build it, they use their own architect and the price of the building was never made public.

Just as we have in Washington DC, Israel's supreme court is rife with occult symbolism:

The idea that the NWO, it's agenda and the powers which drive it stop at the borders of a "perfect" nation called Israel is an incredibly naive one. Believers can not cling unthinkingly to this notion that Israel can do no wrong or that there is not corruption in their government as much as there is in any other corner of the world. A position of unbending Political Zionism refuses to acknowledge that there are dominating world influences which are at work in Israel just as they are in the US, in Europe and everywhere else. The Israeli government is secular by admission and perhaps Luciferian in practice, just as the US government is. The religious leaders in control there are Talmud adherents. These things are diametrically opposed to what is Right in His eyes. The Jewish people themselves, like people in many other nations are largely unaware and patriotic to the core, and just as those who refuse to wake up on this side of the Atlantic, those prejudices of national pride over the will of YHWH will result in being deceived by the PTB.

I'm sorry..i can't condone a military boarding of a humanitarian aid vessel and the consequential killing of people aboard it. That's wrong..no matter what flag you fly over it. One can argue if they like, that Israeli Soldiers were attacked first, but at the very least, those of us in America ought to consider what atrocities the US government has pulled off against it's own people and the things we are well aware that the military of this country has been told to do against it's citizens.

On the other side of the coin...does this automatically mean that the opposing side are "good guys"? If a war broke out, could we think of the side opposing the Israeli government as moral? I should think not...i don't see any good guys here. I see some naive tools being used perhaps without their knowledge to further what ultimately, i believe, is a scam...a staged affair where both sides of the chess board are being played by the same Player.

I'm not ready to say i know His plans for all of this..but i encourage everyone to think clearly and remain grounded in His word.

Views: 464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there are so many relevant points to discuss in this article.. Gog and Magog and the British connection is something new to me; here are some things i found while looking around today..

According to lordmayorsshow.org "The statues of Gog and Magog currently standing in the Guildhall were commissioned from sculptor David Evans by Alderman Sir George Wilkinson, who was Lord Mayor when the previous versions were destroyed in the Blitz. The phoenix shield tells us that this is Magog." (that phoenix bit is interesting considering Shemyhaza, the leader of the Watchers, is known as the Phoenix.)

"The previous statues stood for over two hundred years. They were carved by Captain Richard Saunders in 1708 to replace older wicker-and-plaster statues that had succumbed first to fire and then to rats and mice. " lordmayorsshow.org continues.

"In 2006 the original wicker Gog and Magog finally returned to the Lord Mayor's Procession, thanks to months of hard work by the Company of Basketmakers. " the article states.
the Lord Mayors Show 2010 website is apparently "kindly sponsored by London Stock Exchange".. well no surprise there i guess since the group is apparently proud of the fact that, as the article details, the 33 unruly daughters "were set adrift in a boat with half a year’s rations, and after a long and dreadful journey they arrived at the islands which came to be named Albion, after the eldest. Here they stayed, and by coupling with demons they populated the the wild, windswept islands with a race of giants."

Pictured above are Gog and Magog statues flanking a huge clock in Melbourne's Royal Arcade.. the left side reads " These two 7-feet giants have been striking the time on Gaunt's clock since 1842. They were carved from clear pine and modelled on the figures erected in Guildhall, London, in 1708 to symbolise the conflict between the ancient Britons and the Trojan invaders." - the right side reads "Mythology tells of the giants Gog and Magog (also known as Corineus and Gogmagog) having been captured in battle by the Trojans and made to serve as porters at the gateway of an ancient palace on a site later occupied by the Guildhall. It is traditional for Gog to stand to the north and Magog to the south."

at this point Gog and Magog draws up more images of Western Europe than it does of Russia.. the fact that all of this going on in Gaza happening at the same time there is an unbelievably massive oil eruption.. well it makes me skeptical in a way because it could so easily be a huge distraction to something perhaps more realistically timely, such as the evacuation and relocation of thousands of people to "camps" in other areas of the country.

looking forward to more on the Gog-Magog discussion.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service