of all things that the controllers have done to mankind to hurt them and kill them and debase them, nothing compares to the tragedy of abortion. since the decision in 1973 called Roe Vs. Wade 50,000,000 abortions have been reported in the United States. because of privacy laws only half or possibly less than half of all abortions are reported, which makes the count of murdered infants since that time 100,000,000 or more.

that is 100,000,000 lives which never were lived. is society so depraved now that knowing a hundred million lives were ended is not enough to be horrified? do those who call themselves pro-choice ever seek to know what is being mutilated and destroyed in a procedure called abortion? are they willing to look at the remains of what they call a fetus and say without any affect that they are not looking at the body of a child?

it seems to not matter to most that there is a clear reason why such abominable organizations like Planned Parenthood exist, who's own founder was an outspoken eugenicist who proposed plans such as fooling the black populace through charismatic black leaders to look with approval on the practice of killing off their own children. Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry has sought to fool ignorant young women about what it means to have an abortion, never using terms like -mother and -baby, never allowing a pregnant woman to know that what is growing inside her looks and acts like a real human being who can feel pain, never allowing them to see sonograms, never telling them that they risk their own health and maybe their life by going through with such a procedure. read bellow quotes from an office manager and a doctor working for abortion clinics.

"If a woman we were counseling expressed doubts about having an abortion, we would say whatever was necessary to persuade her to abort immediately." -- Judy W., former office manager of the second largest abortion clinic in El Paso, Texas
"I had taken anatomy, I was a medical student. I knew what I was looking at. There was a little scapula and an arm, I saw some ribs and a chest, and a little tiny head. I saw a piece of a a leg, and a tiny hand and an arm, and you know, it was like somebody put a hot poker into me. I had a conscience, and it hurt. Well, I checked it out and there were two arms and two legs and one head and so forth, and I turned and said "I guess you got it all.' That was a very hard experience to go through emotionally." --Former abortionist

the unborn human is fully human -

6 weeks - brain waves are detectable by electroencephalogram

9 weeks - heart beat detectable, fully formed organs

4 months, baby can hear the mother's voice

perhaps the most disgusting and disturbing product of the results of abortion is a thing so little known to most people that it has caused countless ones who are strongly against abortion to unknowingly support it in the most horrible of ways. it is by this that not only have they devised the murder of infants but a means to use that murder towards the poisoning and killing of others. fetal tissue is used in the making of vaccines. this means that every parent who has had their child inoculated with these vaccines, every adult who makes a decision to receive a vaccine is unknowingly allowing the injection of another murdered human being's physical substance to be implanted in them.

"The Chickenpox, Hepatitis-A and MMR vaccines were developed using aborted fetal cell lines, MRC-5 and WI-38. This has never been hidden from the public. When parents take their children to the doctor for inoculations, who asks for the package inserts? Who asks for a list of the vaccine ingredients? Most parents want to know the risks and possible side effects. Parents are mostly concerned with the health of their children as some doctors are. Doctors have been administering the vaccines for years. Yet, how many of them have ever checked into the ingredients? This has always been right at their fingertips. What would happen if they did? They would read that the vaccine contains "MRC-5", "WI-38" (or both) "human diploid cell lines". "

"1961 Leonard Hayflick, employed by the Wistar Institute, research facility of University of Pennsylvania, started working with aborted fetal cell lines (WI-I through WI-25). Cell strains were derived from the lung, skin, muscle, kidney, heart, thyroid, thymus and liver of 19 separate abortions. The entire research was was for the development of viral vaccine cultivation

"The isolation of characterization of human diploid cell strains from fetal tissue make this type of cell available as a substrate for the production of live virus vaccines. Other than the economic advantages, such strains in contrast to heteropoloid cells lines exhibit those characteristics usually reserved for normal or primary cells and therefore make the consideration of their use in the production of human virus vaccines a distinct possibility"-(L. Hayflick and P.S.Moorhead, The Serial Cultivation of Human Diploid Cell Strains, Experimental Cell Research, 1961, 25, pg 618)

1964 Hayflick isolates and gives name to the WI-38 cell line derived from the lungs of a baby girl 3 months gestation."

U.S. Vaccines Derived from Abortion

Polio Poliovax Aventis-Pasteur MRC-5
Measles, Mumps, Rubella MMR II Merck & Co. RA273 and WI-38
Measles-Rubella Biavax II Merck & Co. RA 273 and WI-38
Rubella only MR-VAX Merck & Co. RA 273 and WI-38
Rabies Imovax Vantis-Pasteur MRC-5
Hepatitis A Hivrax
Vaqta
AlaxoSmithKline
Merck & Co.
MRC-5
MRC-5

Hepatitis A-B combo Twinrix GlaxoSmithKline MRC-5
Chickenpox Varixax Merck & Co. WI-38 and MRC-5
Smallpox Acambix 1000 Acambis MRC-5
Ebola Unknown (still waiting for trial) Crucell & N.I.H. PER C6
HIV Unknown (still waiting for trial) Merck & Co. PER C6
Sepsis Xigris Eli Lilley HEK 293
Influenza (flu) unknown MedImmune PER C6

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%2...

Views: 579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"No Mess with New Eugenics

Society is fascinated by a vision of genetic testing that would save the human race from its frail inclinations toward certain diseases. This vision is actively sought after in the offices of OB/GYN doctors. In fact, obstetric patients over age 35 often describe to me the pressure they feel from OB/GYN doctors who describe genetic testing as a routine, necessary prenatal test without ever mentioning the overwhelming purpose: to abort the baby if testing indicates he or she may have a handicap.

This process is called eugenics, the improvement of the human race through selective breeding....

In the UK, a couple has a new baby girl without the high-risk gene mutation for breast and ovarian cancers that have afflicted females in her father’s family for three generations. Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) allowed the doctor to accomplish this feat. Paul Serhal, the fertility expert who treated the couple, said, “The parents will have been spared the risk of inflicting this disease on their daughter.”

It was easy. After fertilizing bunches of eggs in a dish, he let them grow to the blastocyst stage. Then he removed one cell, tested it for the gene mutation, found the perfect one, implanted it and let it grow. Now mom and dad have a new baby girl, practically perfect in every way.

What about her brothers and sisters who didn’t pass embryo muster? Well, let’s just say their three days of life were rudely interrupted. But there was no blood, no guts and no annoying trips to the abortion clinic. The doctor just rinsed them down the sink. Easy.

I’ve wondered what one would have to believe to be an ethical Petri-dish “rinser-outer?” What would define the ethics of a person willing to select the perfect embryo and discard the others?

I surmise one would have to believe in the absurdity of life and an absent or irrelevant God. One would have to deny a final accounting before a holy judge, acknowledge we are all we have as humans and insist that existential relativism defines life. One would have to hold that life has no value except the value placed on it by whoever has the money or power to use it or control it. One would have to believe in the value of genetically improving the human race....

In his essay entitled, “Eugenics and other Evils,” G. K. Chesterton wrote that eugenics is evil “because evil always takes advantage of ambiguity.” In his time—like ours—many viewed eugenics as innocent and humane. To this idea he wrote, “But that is only because evil always wins through the strength of its splendid dupes; and there has in all ages been a disastrous alliance between abnormal innocence and abnormal sin.”

PGD results in the loss of human life through a sink drain. This is an evil with its roots embedded firmly in Darwinism, atheism and all the horrors of the past eugenic experiments.

But I take solace in the word of God. In Hebrews 9:27, the Bible says, “And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment.” All will face judgment. Those perpetrating this evil will be punished even if I don’t live to see it. Meanwhile, God’s family needs to be informed so we can pray for those caught up in this social malignancy, those who see no problem with eugenics. As followers of Christ who redeemed us and bought us with His own life, we need to defend life given us by God, from start to finish.

Salt and light, brothers and sisters. Salt and light. "

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=9389

Pregnant women urged to have free flu jab which also contains protection against H1NI(Daily Mail).Yet, H1N1 vaccine linked to 700 percent increase in miscarriages(Natural News)

Pregnant women are being urged to get a flu jab as senior GPs warn they are ‘deeply concerned’ that a major flu crisis is brewing.

For the first time, all pregnant women are allowed to have a free seasonal vaccination on the NHS.

The move came after the swine flu pandemic when pregnant women were found to be specially vulnerable to life-threatening complications from the virus.

Pregnancy weakens the immune system, putting women at risk of complications such as pneumonia and other respiratory conditions.

This year’s seasonal jab contains protection against three strains of flu virus, including H1NI swine flu.

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=11350

This is clearly an attempt to deceive women into unwilling abortions. A depopulation agenda for those who will not choose to end their pregnancies as the controllers would prefer. They do what they are told is good for them and their unborn child, only to be injected with poisons which run a serious risk of causing miscarriage and will certainly cause some damage to both mother and fetus even if it should survive. during the panic over h1n1, countless pregnant women who received the vaccine lost their babies within hours.

"Eugenicists Coming to Kill You…Yes You!

...Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society.”

John Holdren & Paul Ehrlich, Ecoscience: page 837

” The society will be dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values who will have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged techniques with which they will influence the behaviour of people and will control and watch the society in all details. It will become possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the world. ”

-Zbigniew Brzezinski

“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.” 

~David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations~"

full article - 

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=14755

Aborted Fetal Cells Used in the Production of Pepsi Food Products

"Pro-life groups call for Pepsi boycott over aborted fetal cell lines

LARGO, Florida, May 26, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Scores of prolife groups are calling for a public boycott of food giant, PepsiCo, due to its partnership with Senomyx, a biotech company that uses aborted fetal cells in the research and development of artificial flavor enhancers.

LifeSiteNews previously reported on Senomyx’s partnership with major food corporations, most notably PepsiCo, Kraft Foods, and Nestlé. 

Pro-life watchdog group, Children of God for Life (CGL), is now joined by major pro-life organizations calling upon the public to target PepsiCo in a boycott.

Pepsi is funding the research and development, and paying royalties to Senomyx, which uses HEK-293 (human embryonic kidney cells) to produce flavor enhancers for Pepsi beverages.

“Using isolated human taste receptors we created proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems that provide a biochemical or electronic readout when a flavor ingredient interacts with the receptor,” says the Senomyx website.

“What they do not tell the public is that they are using HEK 293 – human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted baby to produce those receptors,” stated Debi Vinnedge, President for CGL, the watch dog group that has been monitoring the use of aborted fetal material in medical products and cosmetics for years...."

full article: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pro-life-groups-call-for-pepsi-boy...

that has got to be one of the most horrific things i've heard yet.. i hope a staggering number of people are participating in this.. i know i will.. industrial food companies can't be trusted to supply decent nutrition and this absolutely disgusting example proves just one reason why.

i hope no one actually consumes anything on this list as it is, but here is a partial list of Pepsico brands..

Pepsi

Frito-Lay

Tropicana

Gatorade

Rice-A-Roni

Quaker

Sobe

Life Water

Naked Juice

Izze

Propel

Near East

Lipton

Aquafina

Rockstar

Smartfood (what an insult)

AMP

i'm sure there are plenty more..

"When the “Law Winks” at Vaccines and Dead Babies

Last year, Prof. Susan Reverby reported on the recent history of human experimention in the US and Guatemala.  Prof. Reverby wrote that virologists “knew that secrecy, and even law-breaking was sometimes necessary to further research,” quoting the father of virology who later explained:

"It’s against the law to do many things, but the law winks when a reputable man wants to do a scientific experiment.  For example, the criminal code of the City of New York holds that is a felony to inject a person with infectious material.  Well, I tested out live yellow fever vaccine right on my ward in the Rockefeller Hospital.  It was no secret, and I assure you that the people in the New York City Department of Health knew it was being done.  Unless the law winks occasionally, you have no progress in medicine."

This week, Irish news reporter Katie Hannon reveals how pharmaceutical companies, universities and governments injured and killed hundreds of babies to test vaccines without consent; how they delivered the babies to universities and medical schools for dissection, and how government agencies continue to stonewall survivors and siblings who seek answers."

View video here:
http://www.omsj.org/corruption/when-the-law-winks-at-vaccines-and-d...

"According to Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva, “after-birth abortion” is proposed as a form of “contraception” that would allow babies to be killed after they are born.

In a paper published in the Journal of Medical Ethics:

“[W]hen circumstances occur after birth such that they would have justified abortion, what we call after-birth abortion should be permissible. … [W]e propose to call this practice ‘after-birth abortion’, rather than ‘infanticide,’ to emphasize that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a fetus … rather than to that of a child.

Therefore, we claim that killing a newborn could be ethically permissible in all the circumstances where abortion would be. Such circumstances include cases where the newborn has the potential to have an (at least) acceptable life, but the well-being of the family is at risk.”

Giubilini and Minerva believe that infants are a “threat” to parents because of their financial burden to their parents and that this justifies the murder of new-born babies...."

"“[I]n order for a harm to occur, it is necessary that someone is in the condition of experiencing that harm. If a potential person, like a fetus and a newborn, does not become an actual person, like you and us, then there is neither an actual nor a future person who can be harmed, which means that there is no harm at all. … In these cases, since non-persons have no moral rights to life, there are no reasons for banning after-birth abortions. … "

full article: http://theintelhub.com/2012/08/21/after-birth-abortion-eugenicists-...

Now sick babies go on death pathway: Doctor's haunting testimony reveals how children are put on end-of-life plan

- Practice of withdrawing food and fluid by tube being used on young patients
   - Doctor admits starving and dehydrating ten babies to death in neonatal unit
    -Liverpool Care Pathway subject of independent inquiry ordered by ministers
   - Investigation, including child patients, will look at whether cash payments to         hospitals to hit death pathway targets have influenced doctors' decisions

...One doctor has admitted starving and dehydrating ten babies to death in the neonatal unit of one hospital alone.

Writing in a leading medical journal, the physician revealed the process can take an average of ten days during which a  baby becomes ‘smaller and shrunken’.

...The investigation, which will include child patients, will look at whether cash payments to hospitals to hit death pathway targets have influenced doctors’ decisions.

Medical critics of the LCP insist it is impossible to say when a patient will die and as a result the LCP death becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. They say it is a form of euthanasia, used to clear hospital beds and save the NHS money.

The use of end of life care methods on disabled newborn babies was revealed in the doctors’ bible, the British Medical Journal.

Earlier this month, an un-named doctor wrote of the agony of watching the protracted deaths of babies. The doctor described one case of a baby born with ‘a lengthy list of unexpected congenital anomalies’, whose parents agreed to put it on the pathway.

The doctor wrote: ‘They wish for their child to die quickly once the feeding and fluids are stopped. They wish for pneumonia. They wish for no suffering. They wish for no visible changes to their precious baby.

'Their wishes, however, are not consistent with my experience. Survival is often much longer than most physicians think; reflecting on my previous patients, the median time from withdrawal of hydration to death was ten days.

‘Parents and care teams are unprepared for the sometimes severe changes that they will witness in the child’s physical appearance as severe dehydration ensues

‘I know, as they cannot, the unique horror of witnessing a child become smaller and shrunken, as the only route out of a life that has become excruciating to the patient or to the parents who love their baby.’

...Bernadette Lloyd, a hospice paediatric nurse, has written to the Cabinet Office and the Department of Health to criticise the use of death pathways for children.
'‘I have also seen children die in terrible thirst because fluids are withdrawn from them until they die'

She said: ‘The parents feel coerced, at a very traumatic time, into agreeing that this is correct for their child whom they are told by doctors has only has a few days to live. It is very difficult to predict death. I have seen a “reasonable” number of children recover after being taken off the pathway.

‘I have also seen children die in terrible thirst because fluids are withdrawn from them until they die.

‘I witnessed a 14 year-old boy with cancer die with his tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth when doctors refused to give him liquids by tube. His death was agonising for him, and for us nurses to watch. This is euthanasia by the backdoor.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2240075/Now-sick-babies-dea...

Picture of baby reaching out of womb goes viral

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Baby-reaching-beyond-womb-picture-goes...

Alleged Victim Calls Philadelphia Abortion Doc Kermit Gosnell a 'Monster'

When Robyn Reid heard that abortion doctor, Kermit Gosnell, had been charged with killing viable babies with scissors and giving a woman a lethal dose of painkillers, she felt sick.

"I didn't know that he was such a monster doing this to everyone," Reid said. "I didn't think it'd happened to somebody else. I thought it was just me."

Gosnell, 69, and nine employees from his West Philadelphia Women's Medical Society were arrested Jan. 19 and charged with several offenses. Gosnell was charged with eight counts of murder for allegedly killing babies born alive and giving a lethal dose of Demerol to a woman.

Gosnell "induced labor, forced the live birth of viable babies in the sixth, seventh, eighth month of pregnancy and then killed those babies by cutting into the back of the neck with scissors and severing their spinal cord," Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams has said.

For 13 years, Reid said that she lived with the horror of Jan. 31, 1998. Then 15 and three months pregnant, she said that her grandmother took her to Gosnell's clinic.

"I'll never forget that triangle-shaped building," Reid said. "There was a woman coming out of the building and she looked dazed and confused. No one was helping her. It was scary to me as a child. I remember looking at the lady thinking, 'Is this what I'm going to look like?'"

Reid said she planned to tell Gosnell that she didn't want the abortion and was going to sneak out of the clinic.

"When I said no, the doctor got upset and he ended up taking my clothes off, hitting me, my legs were tied to the stirrups," Reid said.

The 87-pound teen struggled with the man for 30 minutes, fighting him alone in the room, she said.

Gosnell's chilling defense of his alleged behavior haunts Reid. She said that he repeatedly told her, "This is the same care that I would give to my own daughter."

"I was fully dressed. He actually managed to get all of my clothes off and tie me down to the medical bed," she said. "I just remember my very last thought ... looking up at the light and thinking, 'Don't fall asleep.'"..."

Full Article: http://abcnews.go.com/US/alleged-victim-calls-philadelphia-abortion...

For once, some Good news...

"The first Personhood Amendment in U.S. history passes in North Dakota!
[UPDATE: 3/22/2013] Amendment passes both the Senate and House!

After four years of hard work pro-life personhood legislation has passed both houses of the North Dakota legislature! This means that North Dakota is only a popular vote away from being the first state in American history to ban abortion!

SCR 4009 states:
the inalienable right to life of every human being at any stage of development must be recognized and protected."

http://personhoodnorthdakota.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service