The Ruling Controllers (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Founder

The Shady Side of Drug Prohibition

The War on Drugs, harsher penalties for abusers and dealers, no tolerance policies...it is almost a staple of upstanding citizenry everywhe…

Started by Cyprium

7 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Kathy

Admin

Doomsday Prepper” Raided By Police, FBI After Criticizing Obama

"A “doomsday prepper” in a rural area of Maryland became a target for police and the FBI after he told an undercover cop that he was “very…

Started by Sinclair

0 Dec 6, 2012

Admin

Strange Case of an Oil Rig Explosion

on March 31, 2010 Obama ended a ban on drilling for oil along the US Atlantic coast and Alaska. "President Obama announced the end of a de…

Started by Prodigal Son

8 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Kathy

Admin

Operation Jubilee, Group Anonymous Events

I don't want to endorse Alex Jones, here. Alex Jones is basically just what Anonymous is, a Mockingbird, but I'm including this Infowars vi…

Started by Sinclair

3 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Prodigal Son

our government

I will say that are government has done some good in the past like when we helped the jews When hitler thought he was doing God a faver by…

Started by Pau Radford

1 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Cyprium

Founder

US Embassy Attacks of 2012: What Might They Mean?

Embassies Attacked from 9-11-2012 to 9-14 2012Over a film? Really? Are we buying this?Egypt and Libya 9-11-2012 "The movie was made by Sam…

Started by Cyprium

13 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Tabitha

Founder

The Anatomy of a Dollar

1. The "All Seeing Eye" which serves as the capstone (though still disconnected) of the Pyramid.    Also known as the Eye of Ra...the el…

Started by Cyprium

1 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Tabitha

Admin

Bin Laden's Dead?

The US caught it's favorite scapegoat? Right, and i'm a three toed sloth. Where's the body? Dumped at sea of course, where else would you b…

Started by Sinclair

34 May 22, 2012
Reply by Barry L Brumfield

Founder

The Death of Scroogle + Google Privacy Policy Change + March 8th Internet shutdown = ?

Our favorite search engine Scroogle.org has had it's troubles in the past. Every so often Google created temporary road blocks for the priv…

Started by Cyprium

9 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Prodigal Son

Admin

The U.S. Military Producing Psychopaths

U.S. Soldier Opens Fire On Civilians In Afghanistan "BALANDI, Afghanistan — An American soldier opened fire on villagers near his base…

Started by Prodigal Son

1 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Prodigal Son

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service