The Ruling Controllers (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Admin

Dogs and the Disarming of the People

"Dog Lovers Are Now Enemies of the StatePosted by Christopher Manion on April 19, 2012 10:07 AM   Clueless police seem to like intimidating…

Started by Prodigal Son

4 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Bean

Admin

Obama, Syrian Rebels and Crap Like That

Look who's starting another war over some more imaginary weapons to cover some more elitist hindquarters. - "The US is to supply direct mil…

Started by Sinclair

0 Jun 14, 2013

Admin

Mermaids, Sound Weapons and Government Cover-Ups

This Discussion is posted in response to the video added here: http://timenolonger.ning.com/video/5124148:Video:19240 I am making this it…

Started by Prodigal Son

44 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Sinclair

Admin

Bliderberg Meetings

2013 meeting - Police Confirm Bilderberg 2013 to Take Place in Watford, UK"Authorities will “facilitate peaceful protest”Hertfordshire Pol…

Started by Sinclair

1 May 17, 2013
Reply by Sinclair

Admin

The US Government is Preparing to Frame its Citizens for "Domestic Terrorism" after Fake Bombings and Nonexistant Ricin Threats.

The US Government is Preparing to Frame its Citizens for "Domestic Terrorism" after Fake Bombings and Nonexistant Ricin Threats.Boston Mara…

Started by Prodigal Son

6 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Prodigal Son

Admin

Texas Fertilizer, Waco, and the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building Bombing

Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion Rescuers Searching for Survivors, Missing People "Search and rescue teams in Texas are looking for survivo…

Started by Sinclair

3 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Sinclair

Founder

Albert Pike and The Three World Wars

World War III...it's usually a term said with ominous certainty that such a war will indeed occur sooner or later. Perhaps for the most par…

Started by Cyprium

1 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Sinclair

Admin

"Levy on Cyprus Depositors is Inevitable" - Eurogroup Chief

Cyprus banks are currently closed, and will remain so until at least Tuesday, March 26th,  ATMs are down and Cyprus bank account holders ar…

Started by Bean

2 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Sinclair

Admin

The Dark Knight Rises - Staged Shooting

I know what this is. Think it's a crazy guy that just lost his head one day? Its not. This man was a tool. He was programmed to do this. so…

Started by Sinclair

48 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Prodigal Son

Founder

The Weapon of Internet Free Speech: I Refuse to be Disarmed

For more than three years now i've avoided using direct Google searches. Google, much like Walmart or Microsoft, is one of those despicable…

Started by Cyprium

7 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Prodigal Son

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service