The Chief Cornerstone (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Founder

Witnessing 101

The single most important thing, we as believers, will ever do aside from accepting our Savior ourselves, is bringing His message to others…

Started by Cyprium

13 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Blanca Alvarez-Schmidt

Admin

Yahushua - The Chief Cornerstone

Job 38:6 "Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;" Psalm 118:22 "The stone [which] the build…

Started by Bean

0 Oct 31, 2012

Feed my sheep/witnessing to the coworkers ,people thet need to be feed the meat of the word with love and compasion .

I just wanted to say that I had the chance to witness to two coworkers this past friday at work, and it felt great. I gave solid meat of th…

Started by Pau Radford

13 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Pau Radford

Is alcohol a sin?

Others say alcohol removes stress,alcohol is a drink,once they are drunk they sleep well,its a stimulate .In other cases alcohol causes dis…

Started by david omweno ongori

3 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Bean

The Nature of Yahushua

Isaiah 44:6 - "Thus says YHWH, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, YHWH of hosts: I am the first and I am the last, And there is no Elohim…

Started by Matthew Kindle

9 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Cyprium

Sabbath in a Modern World

I maybe have an issue with understanding Shabbat and would like to see what other believers think of the subject, and what we need to do to…

4 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Tabitha

Test Aspect of Existing

Proverbs 17:3   Perhaps its in everyone's destiny to be tested. There is however opportunity to learn from a test. Here are some verses tha…

5 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Seeker

Founder

Who Do You Look Down On?

I recently saw part of show that detailed the life of a woman who had kept so much this and that in her house that she literaly couldn't wa…

Started by Cyprium

7 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Seeker

Admin

Mercy as Big as He is

maybe many just remember Jonah and his book for a story about being swallowed by a big fish. Jonah is a special book to me, though. in this…

Started by Prodigal Son

4 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Sinclair

Elohim's existence demonstrated and proven on the physical plane.

Energy has always existed, the law of energy conservation proves this. Edwin Hubble proved in the 1940's the universe hasn't always existed…

5 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Matthew Kindle

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service