I would watch this world if it was a movie..i'd find it mildly amusing in parts, atrocious and unthinkable in others..i'd give it an A for special effects but otherwise just be thankful it was "only a movie". It would probably be a Zombie movie...lots of zombies. Hordes of blank-faced, mindless people wandering around moaning unintelligible things about Labron James and Lindsay Lohan. They wouldn't eat people the way movie zombies usually do, instead they would devour bottle after bottle of pills who's names they couldn't pronounce and wash it down with a tall glass of heavily fluoridated water.

As these things usually go, there would be among the zombified populace, a few who had maintained their conscious wills and cognitive functions, but who instead of attempting to kill the zombies, would desperately be trying to cure them of their living-deadness. Those who would do so are then met with great hostility by the Zombies who operate under a strange, robotic psychology which is nearly impenetrable.

The Zombie psychology could not really be called a psychology which Belongs to the zombies themselves, rather it's like a computer virus which has infiltrated their minds via routes of infection which are put everywhere in everyday things. Those everyday things first inject a highly addictive element which makes returning to the source of infection a great delight to the individual as they are slowly and obliviously sapped of all their will, reasoning capabilities and common sense. Oddly enough, by the same increments it deprives those people of those things which impart functional intellect, they become increasingly sure of their own competence. This is the means by which the "infection" becomes so persistently hard to cure of course.

Somewhere in the shadows are insidiously greedy and heartless men who have gathered great piles of wealth by way of easily influencing the zombified society to buy and consume everything which they market....all of these things in turn having the secret ingredient of "zombification" imbued in them. An endless cycle ensues which both profit the villains and keep a tight, nearly unbreakable reign on the unfortunate souls who sink into a slavery which they remain entirely unaware of and unable to question.

The horrified minority who still retain their wits beg and plead, reason and debate to no effect. They heap piles of official documents on the table declaring the agenda of the villainous slave masters, they show photos of said evildoers doing their evil, they produce lists and lists of ingredients of the "zombie toxins" fed them. The Zombies stare blankly, laugh occasionally and reply in cyborg tones:

"Aww...those don't mean anything really." "You Photo shopped Those!" and "what the heck is Bisphenol A? Must be good for us or they wouldn't sell it." It's enough to make the intercessor on behalf of the zombie cry, or yank their own hair out...or maybe even a brief moment of wanting to yank the zombie's hair out.

The frazzled, would-be good Samaritans take to the streets with signs, hoping in groups they'll be noticed, maybe even televised, only to find that the Zombies work in every faction of society and media employs the zombiefied exclusively. In no time, zombies employed in law enforcement come and without due reason or explanation, drag the hapless freedom fighters away to be fingerprinted, photographed, and filed, then to sit behind bars hoping that somehow justice will prevail in spite of the madness and they might go free.

Out in the Great Mad World, everyone else is having a lot of fun. They go on shopping sprees with their girlfriends and out to bars at night..they stay up late watching their favorite shows, go to football games, mumble and giggle about this and about that. They each feel a nagging emptiness but of course just a little more of the "drug" and they'll forget it for a while more.They each feel a sense of something wrong..they know they aren't "measuring up" somewhere...but if any of them dare to ask for an answer or a remedy they are quickly herded to the nearest resource of zombified psychology to be reassured that they are OK..it's just that they haven't come to love themselves the way they should.

In reality, they haven't failed to be self concerned...in fact all they are ever concerned for is themselves. They want to be a Good Member of Society, have lots of money, nice clothes, nice cars...they care immensely what all the other zombies think of them because they know that, just as they do, all the others are measuring themselves against them and they want to come out on top. This is part of the disease of course, because as long as the victim is concerned about how they "measure up"....they will be much too distracted to find out that it doesn't matter since they and all their peers are simply slaves.

So on they go...loving the pointless and hating anything that smacks of a "fringe" thought..which is nearly any sort of thought at all. They stand roaring for their favorite sports team in a packed and glaringly lit stadium, overcome with the ecstasy of "victory" that is as meaningless and material as their own lives. The faint sparks of neural synapse still firing are bent on a primal blood thirst in the wake of a battle for who knows what. Somewhere, lost in the midst of the clamor, a peanut vendor drops his merchandise in the aisle. His epiphany comes in stark revelation, surfacing from the buried memory of a nameless would-be benefactor of zombified people that shatters his perception with a single, reasonable idea...."this is stupid".

"Hey everyone....what are you doing? Don't you know that those peanuts have MSG in them? Don't eat that! What are you watching? Don't you understand that all those players out there make millions of dollars and you spent your kid's shoe money to come see them chase a ball around? What's wrong with you all? Why aren't you Living? Why aren't you caring that there are people in this world that can barely survive who are doing more living than you? Don't you know that life is short...time is short...there are questions to be answered, a Creator to get to know, things to discover, joy and peace and wisdom to be gained?"

Well...i don't know precisely how the story ends for all those people who are screaming over the one little voice of the peanut vendor, but i suppose i can guess how it goes for Peanut Guy himself. Amidst all the frustration and heartache and trouble he is sure to encounter in the Mad World trying to cure a zombie or two....he's finally free. He's probably going to feel like throwing in the towel one day in the face of so much apathy and lunacy..but he knows that there is always that next single voice in a crowd of thousands who might one day ask "What's wrong with all of you?".

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bravo, Cyprium.

A movie about the truth- the whole truth and nothing but- would indeed be one stomach-churning rollercoaster, I'll tell you 'hwat...
WeightofAudio...and it's an even more stomach churning, rollercoaster of a reality eh? lol

Uncool Sam...they'd surely throw my Zombie movie right in the "B" category. Hollywood has a love affair with the elite that i probably couldn't out-charm. Oh well..i'll keep it in my mental disc drive anyway to play on days when the zombies are getting the better of me.

"They Live" is a great and underrated film where Roddy Piper (of all people lol) is one of the few peanut guys in the world who, interestingly with the aide of some shades, can see through the facade of the alien zombie invaders of Earth.

In this movie Earth is being taken over by a deceptively benign but secretly hostile race of visitors and there is a sort of colony of people who have not succumbed to the brainwashing of the ruling usurper controllers.. very much like Earth now of course.

'got glasses?' (or 'eyes to see' as the case may be)

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light"
2Corinthians 11:14
My Goodness...that's what i see when i look at Obama on a television...

Bean said:

"They Live" is a great and underrated film where Roddy Piper (of all people lol) is one of the few peanut guys in the world who, interestingly with the aide of some shades, can see through the facade of the alien zombie invaders of Earth.

In this movie Earth is being taken over by a deceptively benign but secretly hostile race of visitors and there is a sort of colony of people who have not succumbed to the brainwashing of the ruling usurper controllers.. very much like Earth now of course.

'got glasses?' (or 'eyes to see' as the case may be)

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light"
2Corinthians 11:14
if that wasn't so sad, it would be funny..

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him.." (Matthew 10.28)
A great reason to thank YHWH today that you got out of the city just before all this started, right? :)

I have my concerns about what exactly set all that off...it's so rarely the case that it's really something that started with ordinary people. The controllers have a way of making it look as though it did though. It's just too convenient...

As for America...i just have a feeling this country is not far behind those same kinds of events. The economy is flushing down the toilet faster than you can say "crap"... a ripe atmosphere for real or staged (and they'll probably be staged) riots would naturally follow a complete collapse. Marital law is the obvious step after that...
"As massive unrest plaguing the United Kingdom spread from London to other cities last night, claims emerged that individuals calling themselves journalists were offering to pay youths to start riots, suggesting an effort to provocateur some of the violence.

According to Tweets sent by people who were in the city of Leicester last night trying to secure their communities, kids were being told to cause mayhem in return for cash. Leicester was hit by violence later that night, as youths attacked buildings in the city center...

In a message that was forwarded to Leicestershire police, a Twitter user called “leicestertalk” wrote, “AadamSparkzz & his mates just offered money by these journos to start a riot in #Leicester.”

“(word omitted) that tried to offer us money for starting a riot in #Leicester,” said another Tweet, which included an accompanying picture of a blue car parked on the curb with its occupants standing nearby on the street.

“The media have sunk to a new low – bribing kids to start a riot. Reliable testimony that this just happened in #Leicester,” Tweeted another."

http://www.prisonplanet.com/claim-youths-offered-money-to-start-rio...

The fact that the media is exaggerating it can lead me to think that they're really trying to make people fear. I suspect that if people get worried enough they'll not only welcome martial law but possibly ask for it. That also fits with Prodigal Son's post about the ones who were offered money to riot, supposedly by journalists. I really hope this thing doesn't spread.

Tristran.. glad to hear you and your family are safe.. that definitely sounds like a miracle.. being brought out of an affected area before it became a problem, and being led to a safe place.. we'll be praying for you and your family and the people.

i'm inclined to believe the riots were originally precipitated by the PTB.. that they are to serve some faceted purpose to the enemy, and that the assault is being aided by the media branch on the sidelines.. it is sad for everyone caught in the middle.. i agree it's likely a mirror of probable events for elsewhere, particularly the US.

there is currently a lot of political division brewing.. it's like the beginning of the second half of what began with the election last term.. still wondering how people believe political changes can be the real answer.. thanks for the updates Tristran.. we'll be praying for y'all.

A spiritual war has been going on for a long time i think, but i do believe they've got an end game in mind and it looks like it's not far away. There are a terrible lot of places having riots right now. Even when people believe this sort of thing is their own idea, i think They are behind it. It's pure crazy what they can suggest through their technology to the masses.

'Even when people believe this sort of thing is their own idea, i think They are behind it.'

good point Sinclair.. spiritual warfare is just like that isn't it.. with spiritual oppression that is so often the case.. a person gets an idea.. wonders where it came from.. but after enough reinforcement from the demon who whispered the idea into the ear, the person will believe the idea was his own.. now having agreed to the demon's suggestion, the person carries out whatever the bad idea happened to be... with all these social eruptions it's easy to see how a thousand technological whispers into a thousand willing ears can cause an evil idea to manifest into a physical reality.. like you said.. pure crazy though..

Voice to Skull Technology - http://www.rense.com/general37/skull.htm

Notice this is old technology. Dated here June 1988

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service