"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Master, "who is and who was and who is to come, the *Almighty." - Revelation 1:8

Almighty: pantokrator - all-ruling, universally sovereign, omnipotent

For unbelievers, the sovereignty of our Creator is a major point of contention which separates them from acceptance of Him. It is difficult for the mind which is focused temporally to make sense of a world of suffering if there be any such Being Who is without limit of power. It is equally difficult for them to feel justice is done on individuals if all have a foreordained fate. Though believers are less likely to dispute His sovereignty, some of the same questions exist for them. Is there predestination for each individual in their salvation or lack of it and if so, how can our own choices matter? If it is all a matter of choice, where then, is the sovereignty of YHWH?

Scripture can not be said to support anything falling short of the absolute omnipotence of YHWH. If any created being had an ability to effectively oppose His will, He would be less than omnipotent and so less than Elohim. I say "effectively" oppose His will because many creatures have opposed Him, but ultimately none of this opposition will be to any effect, the only ultimate desired effect of opposing Him being usurping His complete authority over all creation. This being true, not a single sin any of us can commit will change the universal outcome which YHWH has already ordained. All that remains in question for we, who have not seen the end from the beginning, is the outcome for each individual.

Knowing all things, it is often asked why He has allowed such evil and suffering. Evil and suffering had their conception in Satan, and so the question truly is, why did He create this being whom He foreknew as the source of all sin?

It must be realized that it is impossible to understand the answer to this question within the chronologically based creature mind set. YHWH is not a chronologically based being. He is waiting for nothing future, He has no need to recall the past nor treat this moment or the next as if it is passing and will be soon gone. He exists outside of time and existed when no time did. He was and is not only capable of knowing all future outcomes, He was and is capable of knowing all possible outcomes.

The mind of Elohim brings into being all reality. Unlike us, limited beings, who imagine what is not and who's imaginings have no power to make what is not into what is, His thoughts form the foundation for all things real and true, including each of our existences. It is then, not characteristic of the mind of YHWH to think that which is not and so to foreknow or think on all possible outcomes is not a work of imagination for Him, but a view into all reality.

Knowing the result of a being existing that would fall and tempt all creation is not different from those things being absolutely real. Could He have still chosen not to create Satan? Yes, He could have, but that unmanifested reality of the being He would never form would be no less true. All those who would fall to Satan's temptation if he were formed would still be those who have in them that capacity to oppose YHWH, whether or not there existed any trigger to set in motion their transgression. Each sinner's transgression would thus still exist in the sovereign understanding of One who knew all outcomes. The difference only would be that no redeemer would be supplied to eradicate sin from the reality which was not manifest.

To the chronological mind, it is hard to make sense of being held to the penalty of sin which we would never have an opportunity to carry out, and for good reason. YHWH would not offend His justice by imposing the penalty of crimes committed within a reality He never initiated, but that same sense of justice could not allow Him to ignore the truth of His knowledge of those crimes either. The only way to deliver both justice and mercy was to allow the outcome of Satan's creation to unfold as they would.

Each sentient creature He created, whether man or angel would have to be placed within the testing grounds of a fallen creation so to act out their will of loyalty or transgression, of life or death and receive in themselves the due rewards of what they did. YHWH has allowed this creation to become ensnared in sequential time in order that all may choose their sides. When the day of His judgment arrives, no one will be able to either accuse Him of injustice nor of being unmerciful. He knew all possible outcomes and no unrepentant sinner would have been anything other than that in the end of manifested reality.

Though there are many possible paths through time, there is only one possible judgment which will occur after such sequential time has been ended. At this judgment, none of us will not know the reality of all we have done whether within the space of chronological time we now know and have memory of or not. We will not fool ourselves about our intentions or our loyalties, we will not have the ability to delude ourselves over what we believe or do not. We will be given clear sight to understand our own actions and His.

The result of YHWH giving place to this war between His will and the enemy's to occur will be that each of us who have turned our hearts towards Him will be, of an absolute certainty, wholly clean and purged of all transgression. Truly sealed with His name, as Yahushua said "My sheep hear My voice and I know them and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life and they shall never perish. Neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand." - John 10:27-29 There will be, of truth, no circumstance or possibility left in all the universe which is able to separate us from Him by sin.

His people are named the "called and chosen,Predestined and foreknown" in scripture. What, then, do our choices have to do with it? Each individual who will choose sin and death and opposition to His will, just as a lesser version of Satan himself was understood by YHWH to be needful to exist to the end that all sin might cease in every possible reality which could be initiated by Him. Satan is judged according to the propagation of the sin he conceived. He is liable for each individual he has tempted and deceived. Satan receives the full recompense for what he is by the existence of those whom he will take down. Sin is used to punish sin and so not one thing is left as effectual to the enemy's goals, but all things work together for the good of those who love YHWH.

We will all make our choices, which we will make freely, but each of those choices were inscribed on the stone tablet of reality before any of us came into being. These choices were foreknown, not forced upon us. We will not ultimately change anything which has been foreknown and yet as we continue to make our choices, we align ourselves with the blessing of YHWH or the curse of opposition against Him. If we will do right, we have done right.

When the end of time itself comes and sin and those aligned with it are cast from His presence and the presence of the redeemed, a new creation will be come to be. We will no longer exist within a temporal battleground and not only will there be an ultimately pure and perfect creation, but all things which were, which might have been and which could be will have been dealt with and laid aside forever. Then What Is will not simply be free of sin, but free of the possibility of sin eternally.

Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold! I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful." And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things and I will be his 'Eloah and he shall be My son. -Revelation 21:5-7

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This post is perhaps one of the most singularly amazing articles I have seen or read in quite a long time.
I would greatly appreciate it if you would pray for me thank you.

Welcome, Kevin. I'm happy it was helpful to you. YHWH be praised that we can never be taken from His hand. I will certainly pray for you. Peace in Yahushua

Kevin Wells said:

This post is perhaps one of the most singularly amazing articles I have seen or read in quite a long time.
I would greatly appreciate it if you would pray for me thank you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service