For some, the idea of governments using technology which is able to modify the weather in any way they might like is still thought of as impossible fiction. It should be very clear to anyone living on Earth that there is an undeniable increase of disastrous weather, yet that fact is still rarely considered in connection with the knowledge that it is within the technological capability of mankind to have produced what is being observed.

It would seem that people are much more comfortable with blaming themselves as the cause for the myth of CO 2 global warming than considering that there are devices which are not in their control and have great potential of influence on the weather patterns, such as those which have been seen taking place this year. These capabilities are not a secret, there are even companies willing to be hired out to conduct weather modification for a price by means of some older technologies which have been in place for years. You may view one such company at this web address:

http://www.weathermodification.com/

"This company has existed since 1961. Some it's services are described -

About Us
Now, more than ever, the worldwide need for solutions to atmospheric necessities such as water resource management and environmental quality monitoring, is critical. With nearly a half-century of successful programs, our experience speaks for itself.

Let us help you better manage your atmospheric and water resources.

"The Sky's The Limit"

We've developed an array of effective meteorological support services and a powerful selection of supplementary instrumentation. Our services are essential to climatology studies, precipitation enhancement and storm damage mitigation, fog dissipation, weather forecasting, and many other meteorological projects.

aerial cloud seeding

Weather Modification, Inc. manufactures a variety of cloud seeding equipment. We complete FAA-approved installations of seeding equipment, emphasizing functionality, safety, reliability, and ease of use.

ground cloud seeding

When controlled via satellite, they can be sited virtually anywhere. When weather at the seeding location is critical, complete meteorological stations can be co-located with both fixed and mobile ground-based units:"

This year has seen an incredible number of extremely destructive disasters, causing great loss of life, property and peace of mind. Earthquakes, fires, floods and snow have not only occurred at greatly increased frequency, but have struck in some most unlikely regions for the particular type of disaster. Places which have experienced fires are Oregon, South American, BC, Canada, Portugal and Russia. The fires in Russia have come as the result of a heat wave and drought worse than anything which has happened in the region for 1000 years. Flooding has occurred in China Mexico and Pakistan, the last of which has left 8 million people in urgent need of help. The year began in this part of the world with great quantities of snow in many areas ill equipped to handle the volume of it, including Washington DC. Earthquakes and volcanic activity have been, perhaps, the most notable disasters, including the mysterious Haiti Earthquake which damaged an area not exceeding the exact border of the country.

It is likely that asking the average person if it is possible for man to direct the weather to his whim they will deny it. Most still assume the weather that they experience is a force of nature or of the Creator which no man can tame or change. It should be the dominion of the Creator and it will be again, but proving that weather can be manipulated by technology and that this technology is both in existence and put to use is relatively simple, so that when such uncommon and unprecedented periods of disaster happen as they have this year, it should be a matter of very simple sense to question if it could not very well be the result of such manipulation.

Wikipedia entry for weather modification:

"Weather control is the act of manipulating or altering certain aspects of the environment to produce desirable changes in weather. Weather control can have the goal of preventing damaging weather, such as hurricanes or tornadoes, from occurring; of causing beneficial weather, such as rainfall in an area experiencing drought; or of provoking damaging weather against an enemy or rival, as a tactic of military or economic warfare..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_control

Both the United States and Russia are known to possess facilities which are for the purpose of manipulating the ionosphere and altering Earth's magnetic fields, a process by which weather can be directed and earthquakes can be induced. The technology also has a more disturbing capability, the ability to cause mood and emotion alterations in humans exposed to either a negatively charged ion atmosphere, or a positively charged one.

Air molecules effected by precise radio frequencies discharge negatively charged electrons that combine with hydrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere and by this can cause rain. Scalar wave technology is able to pinpoint any place on the Earth where it then disrupts the atmosphere with ELF (extremely low frequency) sound, at about 10 hertz. With use of this it is possible to alter the jet stream or trap a region in a weather system for prolonged periods of time.

According to Wikipedia entry above this sort of weather manipulation was created for good. By it hurricanes and tornadoes might be prevented, rain brought to places that have needed it or steered away from places which have had too much. According to everything which is told about this technology from mainstream sources, which is very little, it would seem to be a capability which has only good intentions. It is further assured that the UN has banned all use of such devices for the purpose of warfare. So then, where was this technology when a hurricane named Katrina destroyed the city of New Orleans? Why was it never used this year to stop the suffering in Russia while a drought devastated their land and resulted in fires? Why was it never employed to put an end to the flooding in Pakistan?

When it is no longer deniable that weather modification devices and facilities exist, then we must ask for what is it being used if not for the good of mankind. After gathering the evidence which is available by observation and by admission of those who possess the technology, is there any reason we should not strongly suspect that it is being used to the contrary of everything that it is said to have been created for? Lying is not a new idea to those in power. Creating excuses by which the people can be further convinced of their need to be controlled is not new either. While they devastate the Earth and her inhabitants with weather manipulating technology, they will happily allow you believe that it is you who destroy the Earth.

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program or HAARP belongs to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency as well as branches of the military. One of the more well known facilities of ionosphere manipulation research, it is strange that this place should be the project of the military if technology of this type was never designed to be used as a weapon of warfare.

If all of what was claimed of the uses of these things were true, if the only reason manipulation of the atmosphere was done was to genuinely benefit humanity, i would still not be in favor of it. It is without any exception that all attempts of creatures to behave as if they were the Creator result only in failure, even catastrophic failure. There is no evidence, though, that the intent has ever been a benevolent one whether misguided or not.

If any great expectation should exist for 2012 to be a year of great disaster, it might be most reasonable to suspect that it will come in the form of world controllers using such an expectation to cause untold calamity. They would be excused from their part in it in the midst of ignorance which still believes that such things can not be done of man.

Views: 534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Questions that I struggle with in lieu of this type of knowledge: how does one pray to God? I have to believe that God grieves for the suffering of His children as a result of such wickedness. Does God allow this wickedness because of our disobedience? I don't know what is a reasonable expectation I should have of God in the face of the destruction that occurs. If He allows it, can He heal and restore the damage if such prayers were offered? Prayers of repentance?

Gardening is how I have provided for my family for years; this is my contribution to the partnership of my marriage. Since my experience with cancer in 2003, God has definitely been challenging my faith. Last year my gardening efforts were compromised as I spent the better part of the year recovering from injuries as the result of a car accident in March 2009. Even so, I was able to preserve more food than before. And this year, being fully healed, I had high expectations.

This year, with all the chaos going on in America, I have given a lot of thought to how my family can be provided for in worse-case scenarios; what it means to rely on God. I have always believed that my skills were God's way of allowing me to provide for my family. This year, due to the extreme volume of rain, I was not even able to fully plant my garden. Of what I planted, nothing will be preserved. Most of it died. And now, I see evidence that suggests toxic acid rain has fouled my plants and soil. I am seeing that I cannot rely on the garden to sustain us. I must fully trust God.

I see that the challenge of my garden and the challenge presented by destructive weather is the same; both are the results of man, not God. In light of this, finding a new way to pray is the challenge.
I hope my opinion makes you feel better.>>

If your opinion doesn’t make me feel better, it does offer encouragement which is much appreciated. Thank you.

This year, due to the extreme volume of rain, I was not even able to fully plant my garden.
Maybe it is a message from YHWH saying that the world as we know it now will not exist this time next year…Hence He is saying there is no need to grow and stock your crops.>>

This is an interesting thought I had not considered. Of course, I think about a future where life will be different and try to envision what it would look like, what it would mean in terms of what decisions would be required. But you have shown me how this could be a very specific message to me. And, in fact, my thinking this year about survival planning brought me to the realization that if we were living off the grid – no power, no ability to can or freeze garden produce for use through the winter – how would I feed my family? One answer is sprouting seeds. Then, beyond this, to know that God will do what I cannot.

[it is this ‘sole’ reliance on God that is the challenge, for me, because in our culture of believers today we are prone to understand that we ARE relying on God even when we FIRST seek out the wisdom of man; rarely, if ever, have I witnessed a believer seeking and trusting ONLY God for an expected outcome: Be still and know that I am God, rather than seeking man’s counsel believing God needs man as a “channel” for His power (not that God doesn’t sometimes use man, but surely God doesn’t need man). It is for lack of such an example that, while I insist I believe in an omnipotent God, I have a very puny faith.]

I just finished reading through the book of Ezekiel. Basically, you are saying the same thing God was telling Ezekiel: This is what I am going to do… and as a result, Then they/you/Israel will know that I am the Lord. This phrase, Then they will know that I am the Lord, is used repeatedly throughout the book in reference to individuals as well as nations.

In chapter 38, God uses the expression “all the nations” twice: vs. 16 - …all the nations will know that I am God. And, in vs. 23 - …all the nations of the world will hear what I have done, and know that I am God. [it is phrases like this that make use of the word ‘all’ that incline some to believe in a universal salvation.]

Yes, you are right: as believers our duty is to witness to the unbelievers; to be a light and an example; to preach repentance. One of my prayers comes from Acts 5:41: that I may rejoice that I am counted worthy to suffer shame for His name.
"Questions that I struggle with in lieu of this type of knowledge: how does one pray to God? I have to believe that God grieves for the suffering of His children as a result of such wickedness. Does God allow this wickedness because of our disobedience? I don't know what is a reasonable expectation I should have of God in the face of the destruction that occurs. If He allows it, can He heal and restore the damage if such prayers were offered? Prayers of repentance?"

I think that praying that His will be done, that all those who are involved in the evil would come to repentance and that we are enabled to be what He wants us to be through whatever comes and provides for us is a good prayer for any day and maybe particularly at this point in history.

He surely does grieve for the suffering going on in the world but he allows it because 1...people are free to choose to disobey Him in this age, 2...His people are refined in the fire of adversity and 3...all things which take place now will be turned for the good of those who love Him ultimately even if some meant them for evil.

He has shown examples of healing a land He once judged because of the repentance of the people, like Nineveh for instance. Maybe the likelihood of this depraved world repenting en mass to the effect of healing all that has been done is very slight at this point but i do believe He has delayed many disasters man made and otherwise that might have taken place by now but for the prayers of His people.

"This year, with all the chaos going on in America, I have given a lot of thought to how my family can be provided for in worse-case scenarios; what it means to rely on God. I have always believed that my skills were God's way of allowing me to provide for my family. This year, due to the extreme volume of rain, I was not even able to fully plant my garden. Of what I planted, nothing will be preserved. Most of it died. And now, I see evidence that suggests toxic acid rain has fouled my plants and soil. I am seeing that I cannot rely on the garden to sustain us. I must fully trust God."

I want to relate a really awesome story i read once..the testimony of a woman who's family did not have a lot of money and often had trouble having enough money to buy food. As she sat down to prepare a plan for a meal that night she realized she didn't have enough food in the house to really make much of anything and she had no means to go buy anymore. She sat there and wrote down a list of things that she needed anyway and then she took that list in her hand, knelt down and prayed... "Lord..i need a sack of potatoes, a loaf of bread, a gallon of milk....etc....Amen.". Lol...at first you read something like this and you think "woah...a prayer for a list of groceries..who does that?"

As she got up and went about her business, some bit of time passed and there came a knock at her door. She went and opened it and there standing at the door was a young man holding a basket which he handed over to her. "Here are the things you said you needed Mrs. So-and-so" She was too surprised to say much but "thank you" and he smiled and walked away never to be seen again. The point to be taken here is that He is able to provide for us in the most incredibly unforeseeable ways...no amount of improbability stops Him.
Weather Modification Incorporated
Clients & Projects

Antigua
Antigua Cloud Seeding Project

Argentina
Province of Mendoza Ministry of Economy

Australia
Queensland Environmental Protection Agency

Burkina Faso
Program SAAGA

Canada
Alberta Hail Suppression Project
British Colombia Ministry of Forest
British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority
Saskatchewan National Hydrology Research Agency

Greece
Greek National Hail Suppression Program (ELGA)
Hellenic Navy Supply Center

India
Andhra Pradesh Rainfall Enhancement Project
Prakalpa Varsha - Maharashtra Rainfall Enhancement Project
Project Varuna - Karnataka Rainfall Enhancement Project

Indonesia
BPPT Weather Modification Program

Jordan
Arab Automated Systems
Heshamite Kingdom of Jordan

Mali
Programme Sanji - Mali

Mexico
Precipitation for Augmentation of Rain in Coahuila (PARC)

Morocco
Programme Al-Ghait

Saudi Arabia
Program for Cloud Physics Research and Rain Enhancement in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
World Meteorological Organization in cooperation with SAU/WMO/FIT Rain Enhancement Project

Spain
Canary Islands - AIRAO Incorporated

Thailand
Bureau of Royal Rainmaking and Agricultural Aviation (BRRAA)

Turkey
ISKI Rain Enhancement Program
Petkim Petrokimya Holding, A.S. Rain Enhancement Program

United Arab Emirates
U.A.E. Rain Enhancement Program
U.A.E. Rainfall Enhancement and Air Chemistry Studies - DWRS

United States
Aeromet, Inc. (L-3 Communications) - U.S Department of Defense
BAMEX - Bow Echo and Mesoscale Convective Vortex Experiment
CALIPSO - CloudSat Validation Experiment
Delaware Department of Agriculture Cloud Seeding Program
Edwards Aquifer Authority
Federal Aviation Administration - Great Lakes Division
Gratiot Weather Modification Project
Illinois Weather Modification Projects
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - National Hurricane Center
Naval Surface Warfare Center
Nevada State Cloud Seeding Program
New Mexico BLAST (Burst Light and Stratus Transmission) Project
North Dakota Cloud Modification Project (NDCMP)
North Dakota Thunderstorm Project - North Dakota Atmospheric Resource Board
North Dakota Tracer Experiment - North Dakota Atmospheric Resource Board
Northeast Sampling Program - Sonoma Technology, Inc.
NSF/NCAR ICE-L Field Campaign
Oklahoma Weather Modification Project (OWMP)
Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District Rainfall Enhancement Program
Santa Barbara County Water Agency
Sonoma Technology, Inc.
Stanislaus Weather Modification Program
State of South Dakota - Department of Natural Resources Division of Weather Modification
Texas Central High Plains Rainfall Enhancement Program
Texas Experiment in Augmenting Rainfall through Cloud Seeding (TEXARC)
Texas Weather Modification Program
The University of North Dakota - US Environmental Protection Agency
University of Arizona - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
Upper American River Cloud Seeding Project
Upper Payette River Basin Cloud Seeding Program
Upper Tuolumne River Weather Modification Program
Utah Division of Water Resources
Utah Division of Water Resources
West Central Texas Council of Governments Rainfall Enhancement Program
Western Dakota Water Development District - Black Hills Council of Local Government
Wyoming Weather Modification Pilot Program

weathermodification.com/projects
Just take a look at that US list compared to the others...as i type, some nasty, artificially induced rain is falling on the area after a morning of some of the heaviest chemtrailing i've seen in the past month. Arguments of global warning are, as far i'm concerned, a completely moot point when there is so little naturally occurring weather going on anyway...
37 clients in grouped regions in this country.. plus the federal government defense dept.
who has to go looking for trouble when it's being sprayed out right above our heads..
about 15 minutes of searching returned the following:

wiseupjournal.com

"The text below is taken directly from the United States Government Patent site. [...] It shows a technology with patent number >a href="http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5003186.PN.&OS=PN/5003186&RS=PN/5003186">5003186 by Hughes Aircraft Company filed in 1990 with relating technology filed in 1965. [...] the U.S. government funded a large 1992 report titled ‘Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming: Mitigation, Adaptation,... [...] discussed this technology on a global scale and expressed, quote: “the surprises of this analysis is the relatively low costs”.."

“United States Patent 5,003,186

“Hughes Aircraft Company

“Filed: April 23, 1990

“U.S. Patent Documents
“3222675 December 1965

“Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming

“This invention relates to a method for the reduction of global warming resulting from the greenhouse effect, and in particular to a method which involves the seeding of the earth’s stratosphere with Welsbach-like materials.

“One technique proposed to seed the metallic particles was to add the tiny particles to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude. While this method would increase the reflection of visible light incident from space, the metallic particles would trap the long wavelength blackbody radiation released from the earth. This could result in net increase in global warming.

“Such materials can include the class of materials known as Welsbach materials. The oxides of metal, e.g., aluminum oxide, are also suitable for the purpose. The greenhouse gases layer typically extends between about seven and thirteen kilometers above the earth’s surface. The seeding of the stratosphere occurs within this layer.

“Welsbach materials have the characteristic of wavelength-dependent emissivity (or reflectivity). For example, thorium oxide (ThO.sub.2) has high emissivities in the visible and far IR regions but it has low emissivity in the near IR region.

“It is presently believed that particle sizes in the ten to one hundred micron range would be suitable for the seeding purposes. Larger particles would tend to settle to the earth more quickly.

“The particles may be seeded by dispersal from seeding aircraft; one exemplary technique may be via the jet fuel as suggested by prior work regarding the metallic particles.” [emphasis +]

view patent document [apparently patented March 26, 1991]

also..

"107th CONGRESS

"1st Session

"H. R. 2977

"To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

"IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

"October 2, 2001

"Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

[...]

"SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

[...]

"(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

"(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

"(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

" (ii) chemtrails;

"(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

"(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

"(v) laser weapons systems;

"(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

"(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

"(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space."

view the bill

so.. a government bill describing "chemtrails" as "exotic weapons" used to affect "climate", "weather", and "tectonic systems" upon a "target population or region"..

the other technologies used should come as no big shock to anyone when it is so obvious the government is lying about the knowledge of chemtrails..
don't you agree: God is eternal
and as such allows Sin to happen
because such "Sin" is an Experience for the Created
but an Experiment for the Creator?

No, I cannot say that I do agree. I appreciate that you carefully choose your words, as I do, because words are significant, i.e. “Experience” and “Experiment”. I don’t currently think about my relationship with God in these terms.

My current thinking is that if I am to have any hope regarding this life that I live in this world, then I must insist that God is God, and I am not; and if my God is God then He must be more powerful than any human or whatever any human can or may do, or He is not God.

Thoughts such as you express strike me as being cynical or sarcastic, suggesting an attitude of mocking or disrespect for God. Regardless of what I may not know or understand, one fact that I cannot deny or overcome is that “For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead..”

Something, not human, created this universe. I do not know all the scientific explanations but I know that man, while he can manipulate the elements of creation, he cannot create them.

“Sin” is humanity reaping what we sow as we exercise our free will.

If you are mocking my belief in God with your arguments, it is wasted effort. I have weighed the “pros” and “cons” of believing there is God; I have counted the cost. I choose God. Are there things I may not know? Yes. Am I lacking understanding? Probably. Is there something I might learn that could change my mind? Not as long as I realize that I am here because of nothing I have done. Should I be unhappy if I were to learn I was nothing more than an “Experiment”? Why? Have I not been given much happiness and joy? If Life isn’t what I believe it to be, shall I still not be grateful for what I have been given? And, if, as you see by the questions I originally posed, I seek to understand this life that I have been given and never find adequate answers; or perhaps discover that it does not meet my expectation, does that diminish the wonder of it all?

whatever happens to God, Jesus is God's Pact that God is never gonna appear to Die Again.

And, again here, i.e. “appear”. Is your meaning that Jesus will not “appear” (return to earth) a second time and experience death again? Or, are you using this word “appear” in the sense of being a façade or a ruse?

according to Christianity, the miracle of the Cross is God experiencing Death, so that the divine could experience
all that the Created Beings experienced and yet still be God, trancendent and eternal.
Now that that is "out of the way," so to speak -- we are left to re-experience what already has been.

Again, what you are saying, I am understanding as cynicism. The real miracle of the Cross was not that Jesus died the death of man but that he overcame death, which mortal man at this time cannot do.

But The Creator is Beyond it all. Thus Sin can happen, but the Creator can only suffer at most "vicariously", as One empathising with created beings (meaning us, you and i, those reading and not reading, everyone who is not the Creator)

I expect my Creator God to be “Beyond” it all. Don’t you? I have high expectations for the holder of the title “God”. Man has proven that he can be incredibly cruel and inhumane. If I believe what I think you are suggesting, than indeed I am in trouble. I choose not to believe that I am an “Experiment”.

However, if you are right and I am wrong, the only change it will make in my life is that when I die I will sleep eternally the sleep of the dead, knowing not anything , neither having any more reward; for the memory of me will be forgotten. But until then, I am choosing to exalt God and follow the example of Jesus’ life, because it is pleasing, both to me and my God, and seeks to harm no one.
some thoughts..
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Then 'Elohiym saw everything that He had made and indeed it was very good.." {Genesis 1:31}
"You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created until iniquity was found in you." {Ezekiel 28:15}
"My Father... is greater than all.. I and the Father are one." {John 10:29,30}
"..the Anointed also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust.." {1Peter 3:18}
"..the Anointed suffered for us in the flesh.." {1Peter 4:1}
"..to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in the sky, having made peace through the blood of His stake. And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you sacred, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight.." {Colossians 1:20-22}
"This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." {John 15:12,13}
"We love Him because He first loved us." {1John 4:19}
Some good points you made here Deborah.
The idea of sin being an experiment by Him would contradict not only the main, obvious point of the totality of scripture but it would cease to necessitate any action by Him to remedy it if it were, after all His idea. He's not at all far removed and impersonal to the plight of His creation..in fact His act of sacrifice on the cross is a stunning example of incredible involvement in that very plight. An ultimate display of personal concern which would afford the creation who Chose to sin..a way to be reconciled eternally.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/hurricane-julia-explodes-%e2%80%94-atla...

"Two major hurricanes exist simultaneously in the North Atlantic, a rare occurrence. With the current intensities of Julia and Igor, this has only happened 3-times in the past 60-years: 1950 [Dog & Easy], 1958 [Helene & Ilsa], and 1999 [Floyd & Gert]. But Igor and Julia just are not major hurricanes, they are Category 4′s.

Unprecedented: in our North Atlantic historical records, the forecast intensities of Igor and Julia during the next 12-24 hours will be unprecedented for coincident storms. The only other time (we know of) coincident Category 4+ hurricanes occurred was in 1926 with Hurricane #4 and the Great Miami Hurricane (September 26 at 06:00 UTC).
More: At 115 knots +, Hurricane Julia is the most intense storm that far in the Eastern Atlantic [-31.8W] joining other major hurricane east of -35W including Frances 1980 and Fred 2009.
Early morning September 15: 12-hour forecasts indicate a maximum intensity of 120 knots for Julia and 130 knots for Igor. Two coincident Category 4 hurricanes have not occurred since 1950. The only occurrence since 1900 happened on September 15, 1926 at 06Z with Hurricane 4 [115 knots] and the Great Miami Hurricane [120 knots].
Thus, Igor and Julia will attain have attained coincident intensities that are unprecedented: Igor: 130 knots & Julia: 115 knots. "
Note on this discussion: Marques De Valia had some content in this discussion, it was automatically removed when he decided to leave the site earlier today.
Bean said:
Note on this discussion: Marques De Valia had some content in this discussion, it was automatically removed when he decided to leave the site earlier today.

I am sad that Marques De Valia left. I am left to wonder if he truly believed the ideas he was expressing or if he was just trying them on for size, looking for validation; or, if he was being presumptuous because he truly believes such ideas. I have been there, and like him, when my ideas met with resistance that I was unprepared for, I ran.

Believers are encouraged to know why they believe what they do, and be able to give an accounting. Once I understood this, I began to pay more attention to the ideas I held and why. A problem being that I cannot always know the strength of my opponents arguments until I question further.

I was being sincere in my response in hopes that he was being sincere in his post, and I was looking forward to his reply since this is to be a forum for "discussion". But, I must remember that I don't always do the "discussion" thing well, so why should I assume others will always do it better?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service