Whether or not you believe that entities of an extraterrestrial nature are making contact with humans on Earth, it is difficult to not notice how much more the subject is coming up in all areas, from entertainment to serious claims of scientists and government officials. there should be no doubt, at least, that creatures which come from outside of Earth is a subject which those who are directing the flow of society and opinions want people to think about.

many dates have been predicted about when there could be some sort of public disclosure from governments to citizens about the existence and contact with extraterrestrials. i do expect such a thing to happen, but i do not expect it to happen the way most others do who are expecting it. i expect no announcement from leaders to shocked citizens watching their televisions in disbelief as perhaps Obama or some other nation's ruler introduces an alien standing next to him to the world. what i see happening and what i believe we will continue seeing is a steady progress of small disclosures, first by less mainstream scientists and then gradually more mainstream ones along with events which are witnessed by people in various places of more and more frequent unexplainable events coming from the heavens.

by such a time that a world leader would openly introduce or announce extraterrestrials to the world, people will no longer be shocked. they will be already aware and prepared for the introduction. that is what this time is for the rulers of the world and their allies, who are fallen angels. it is a time of gradually preparing the masses as is always done when they choose to introduce any new condition to humanity. now is perhaps the perfect time for the first words from heavenly realms to reach the ears of humans, even if it remains a carefully controlled rumor.

Last year NASA explained away metallic objects which could be seen orbiting the sun on their SOHO live feed. a police officer attempted to chase tall blonde humanoids at the site of a crop circle formation only to be outran at beyond 50 mph. Israeli military officials earlier this year reported contact with similar tall blonde extraterrestrials who identified themselves as being such. witnesses in various states in the Midwest region have reported several instances of seeing huge fireballs of blue or green which so alarmed them that they reported a possible missile attack on more than one occasion.

On April 5th Intelsat's Galaxy 15 satellite stopped responding to commands. a solar flare is blamed for destroying the satellite's ability to receive communication even though it has continued in its orbit and its C -band telecommunications is still functioning. this piece of equipment can potentially take over the signals of other satellites and it leaves questions as to what would stop it's ability to receive commands as it otherwise is fully functional, now especially, since something strange has gone wrong with another piece of space technology since the Galaxy 15.

Voyager 2, an unmanned space probe launched in 1977, was sent to explore the far reaches of the solar system with a message on board. this message is called the Golden Record. this is a collection of recordings of sounds and images from diverse cultures of life on Earth and are intended to be found by extraterrestrials.

someone has perhaps answered the greeting because on April 22 of this year began sending back strange messages which scientists say they are not able to decode. a German scientist named Hartwig Hausdorf is convinced that Voyager 2 has been intercepted by extraterrestrials and is sending back data from them. the space probe is otherwise functioning properly, just as Galaxy 15.

NASA will almost surely provide an explanation which has nothing to do with the possibility that non humans have responded through Voyager 2. maybe it is an interesting time to consider what the word nasa means in Hebrew and Chaldean.

nasa - to lift or carry away.

nesa - carry away, make insurrection

nasha - (identical Hebrew spelling to nasa minus one vowel point difference) to lead astray, seduce, beguile, deceive.

Views: 976

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, i think mainstream media does want some of this to be publicized. they are going to continue to invent excuses for what these things are for a while perhaps, but the media is one way in which the ruling powers are using to condition people to accept the idea of extraterrestrials, both hostile and friendly groups. this is a subject that has received quite a bit of attention in entertainment recently for that reason and you do not have to look far to find those who are interested in hearing an "alien's" view on spiritual matters.

i expect a point at which mankind is presented with non-human beings who claim to be the creators. this is already a popular idea and with lying signs and wonders which they are able to show it will not be hard to convince a great number of people that that is true.
Sightings over Hong Kong, China on July 13th.

There have been a few politicians and government officals from different countries insisting on disclosure. With the sightings and photos that have been coming more available, it is no wonder more have been insisting on letting that cat out of the bag.

Italian Politician Claims EU Is Hiding 'Secret UFO Files'
That is, of course, if such files exist, as one lawmaker insists they do.
Last month, AOL News reported on how Mario Borghezio, leader of the ultra-conservative Italian Northern League party, has urged the 27-member EU governments to publicly release any information they might have on UFOs.
"The EU member states, under the principle of transparency, have a duty to make public and available to all scientific data on UFOs which, today, are partially or wholly secret," said Borghezio in an exclusive e-mail interview with AOL News.
Mario Borghezio, a member of the European Parliament, speaks at the rally of the far-right Pro Koeln on Sept. 20, 2008, in Cologne, Germany. He talked with AOL News about his European Union UFO disclosure declaration.
Borghezio, 63, penned a June 14 declaration titled "On the Declassification of Documentation on UFOs," in which he calls for the establishment of a European UFO commission. "Many members of the scientific community have been looking into the issue of UFOs and have denounced the systematic covering up of information on the subject," the declaration says.
He's starting to get some positive feedback from his EU colleagues.
"About 30 members of the European Parliament -- especially from Eastern Europe -- have signed my declaration, and it means they agree with me," he said.
Borghezio, a member of the European Parliament since 2001, has been referred to as an extremist at times. In 2005, he was found guilty of arson after setting fire to the belongings of some immigrants who were sleeping under a bridge in the town of Turin, Italy.
Lately, he's grabbed headlines in his UFO quest and says he's sure that many countries have kept UFO-related information hidden from the public.
"Yes, I know that some of them have secret UFO files," he said.
Borghezio won't offer any personal explanation for UFOs, whether they turn out to be alien spacecraft, misidentified conventional aircraft or normal astronomical objects -- but he still feels there's something mysterious about the subject.
"I do not embrace any one thesis," he said. "I await the results of scientific studies which will be noted only after all the UFO files are declassified."
The Italian politician says he is pursuing the issue to encourage governmental transparency. "Citizens must know everything that concerns them directly, without censorship."
EU members have until Oct. 14 to sign Borghezio's disclosure declaration. But with the various domestic and national problems facing the EU, will UFOs be high on the agenda?
"I'm sure that a reason of freedom and transparency should move the interest of the leaders to whom I address this question: 'What do you know about the reasons regarding the classified status of everything related to UFOs?'"
Borghezio says his fight for disclosure isn't related to a personal UFO encounter.
"No, I have never seen a UFO, but I have knowledge of highly credible witnesses [civilian and military pilots], but it's not available because it's been secreted," he said.
So, as it's been for decades, those seeking conclusive information on UFOs are still playing a gigantic waiting game: waiting for the EU to make a move; waiting for the United Nations to make a move -- and, of course, waiting for the alleged otherworldly visitors to make a move. After all, aren't "they" the key to this whole thing?

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/article/italian-politician-mario-...|htmlws-main-n|dl1|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolnews.com%2Fweird-news%2Farticle%2Fitalian-politician-mario-borghezio-demands-eu-disclose-information-on-ufos%2F19557334
Recently on the main stream news, I saw a story about a festival I never knew existed. This was called UFO-plooza. An interview that was shown, was a woman who was celebrating "our Star-brothers and sisters". I don't think she'll be so welcoming and cuddly when they show thier true intentions.

Never really know, do we?
i looked at dozens of historic UFO pics today and noticed the majority are captured either near mountains - or near military bases and aircraft..

i think it was Prodigal Son who once suggested that UFOs and 'aliens' would become accepted by society before their existence was publicly disclosed by any governments..

i think that makes sense and will not be surprised if now, after this major sighting in China, there will be following waves of 'major sightings' elsewhere around the world.. which could lead up to a need for governments to address their presence to the public.

another picture of China's recently reported craft near Xioshan Airport..

an historic picture of a UFO in China, taken in 1947..

Kathy.. that 'alien warning' picture reminds me of the old ZZ Top video for the "TV Dinners" song, with the little green claymation alien.
Aliens is a topic that isn't diminishing any in popularity these days...though the world's interest might take time out for the strange weather and the oil disasters...the "aliens" would not like us to forget them. Steven Hawking adamantly proclaims people should not encourage any encounter with extraterrestrials and that might be the one and only opinion i have ever agreed with Hawking on.

As for others who are inclined to believe that there are some manner of extra-dimensional intelligences making contact on Earth, the opinions seem generally far more optimistic. Even those claiming that there are hostile entities involved, still usually insist that not all are hostile.

The mainstream credibility of those who are making statements which support that there are aliens and ufos are gaining in influential position. The sightings of ufo's are also gaining in their blatant visibility. The term "sighting" might not do justice to the event which occurred this last July 9th over a Chinese airport. A spectacular display of a large craft hovering over the area of Xiaoshan Airport caused the airport to close temporarily. Another event of this kind took place on September 11th of all days....also in China and also over an airport, the Baotou airport in China's Inner Mongolia province, which also closed down.

The first airport closing was responded to with hints and vague answers of "secret military craft". A strange choice for the military in flying their craft over the airport if they were not prepared to disclose its nature to the public.

Now we have the statements of engineers and CEOs of Lockheed to consider.

"According to article published in May 2010 issue of the Mufon UFO Journal …- Ben Rich, the “Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber” and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works,had once let out information about Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors Are Real And U.S. Military Travel To Stars
What he said might be new to many people today, but he revealed the information before his death in January 1995. His statements helped to give credence to reports that the U.S. military has been flying vehicles that mimic alien craft.

The article was written by Tom Keller, an aerospace engineer who has worked as a computer systems analyst for NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

1 : “Inside the Skunk Works (Lockheed’s secret research and development entity), we were a small, intensely cohesive group consisting of about fifty veteran engineers and designers and a hundred or so expert machinists and shop workers. Our forte was building technologically advanced airplanes of small number and of high class for highly secret missions.”

2 : “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

3 : “We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

4 : When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”

" There are 2 types of UFOs — the ones we build and ones ‘they’ build. We learned from both crash retrievals and actual “hand-me-downs.” The Government knew and until 1969 took an active hand in the administration of that information. After a 1969 Nixon “purge”, administration was handled by an international board of directors in the private sector…" - (Dr. Ben R. Rich former Lockheed Skunk Works CEO)

"Are these ET people hostile? Well, if they were hostile, with their weaponry they could have destroyed us a long time ago. We got these things that are handhold scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We can also treat from the same scanner."" - (Don Phillips, Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer USAF)

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=18248

I can't help but take note of words like these: "Well, if they were hostile, with their weaponry they could have destroyed us a long time ago."

Really...? Perhaps coming from the mindset of those who feel that these are simply advanced flesh and blood life forms from other planets..that logic has some sense. It does not hold the same weight if one considers that their goals do not center on physical things but on spiritual ones.No one misunderstands what a physical attack looks like..but a spiritual attack has the ability to be quite subtle. I have to wonder how innocent the misunderstandings are about these things when they come from individuals such as these who have worked with organizations like Lockheed.

I immediately suspect that statements like these are intentional to ease acceptance into the public's mind. People generally like to be reassured and are quick to accept reassuring words, particularly from those who would be thought of as knowing the truth of the matter.
"Intelligent aliens may be living among the stars and are likely to have souls, a senior Vatican scientist said yesterday. The Pope's astronomer, Guy Consolmagno, said he would be happy to 'baptise an alien' ...

Dr Consolmagno, one of a team of 12 astronomers working for the Vatican, said the Catholic Church had been supporting and funding science for centuries. A self-confessed science fiction fan, he said he was 'comfortable' with the idea of alien life. Asked if he would baptise an alien, he replied...

God is bigger than just humanity. God is also the god of angels.In the middle ages, the definition of a soul was to have intelligence, free will, freedom to love and freedom to make decisions, he said. Those characteristics may not be unique to humans. Any entity - no matter how many tentacles it has - has a soul,' he added."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1312922/Pope-astrono...
i wonder if the next "alien invasion" might consist of 2 waves like the one before the flood..
Bean said:
i wonder if the next "alien invasion" might consist of 2 waves like the one before the flood..

Bean, would you please expand on this idea of "2 waves like the one before the flood"? New incoming information (to me) at times seems contradictory - confusing at the least - and I am just trying to make sense of it all. Thank you.
hi Deborah..

fallen angels came to earth in 2 groups before the flood..

the first wave consisted of Satan and his angels - Satan was present at the time of Eve.. the second wave consisted of Shemyhaza and his angels - Shemyhaza was present at the time of Jared (Jared was the 6th from Adam).

so there was "Satan's rebellion" and "Shemyhaza's rebellion".. 2 factions of rebels involved in a singular conquest.. you will find this theme of duality very common.. Satan's side is portrayed as the 'black hand' (bad/dark) side whereas Shemyhaza's side is portrayed as the 'white hand' (good/light) side.

think "Star Wars".. there was the "black-bad" side and the "white-good" side.. however.. both the 'bad' and 'good'' sides were loyal to the same 'force'.. the way Satan's 'dark' side and Shemyhaza's 'light' side are both loyal to the same goal..

the same is true about 'black magic' and 'white magic'.. they are portrayed as opposites, yet both are evil and have the same goal.. 2 sides of one bad penny.. you will find this 'yin-yang' model prevalent in all areas of worldliness from the ancient past to the projections of the future.

you will find on this site that many times the term "Serpent" is used to denote Satan and the angels who rebelled with him.. and "Watcher" used to denote Shemyhaza and the angels who rebelled with him.

considering "The thing that hath been, it [is that] which shall be; and that which is done [is] that which shall be done: and [there is] no new [thing] under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9.. i wonder if an "alien (angel) invasion" would consist of 2 waves of invaders..

in the first go-round the 'bad aliens' (Satan and the Serpents) came first.. brought sin.. then the 'good aliens' (Shemyhaza and the Watchers) came second.. and brought a 'remedy' for the symptoms of sin.. Satan brought humanity hardship and Shemyhaza brought them convenience.. there is a lot to this bicameral relationship and i wonder if it will be revisited in an 'enslaver' and a 'deliverer' scenario where 'bad aliens' come first and 'good aliens' come second..

there is one thing though - Yahushua warns about tribulation events that "if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect" in Matthew 24:24.. and in Daniel 8:10 there is the description of the "little horn" who "waxed great, [even] to the host of heaven; and it cast down [some] of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them."

Daniel 8 sounds a lot like the false messiah trampling on some heavenly angels.. the warning from Yahushua in Matthew 24 is directly positioned in a statement about false messiahs.. regarding this i wonder if there could be 2 waves ('dark'/'light') of "alien" invasions and then how the description of what sounds like possibly a third, heavenly, insurgence fit together..

if there is one thing that could cause a great falling away to the point that, if it were possible, it would deceive even the elect - i think it would be what the verse in Daniel sounds like.. which is probably a topic all its own.
Basically Bean referred back to the two angelic rebellions. The idea that passes for "aliens" now being really no more than fallen spiritual beings or technology introduced to mankind by them.

The "two waves", as Bean put it, would correlate to these two events described in Genesis:

Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field that Yahuwah 'Elohiym had made and he said to the woman, "Has 'Elohiym indeed said, 'You shall not eat of every tree of the garden'?"
And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden,
but of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden 'Elohiym has said, 'You shall not eat it nor shall you touch it, lest you die.'"
Then the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die.
For 'Elohiym knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like 'Elohiym, knowing good and evil."
So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her and he ate.
Then the eyes of both of them were opened and they knew that they were naked and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings. - Genesis 3:1-7

and...

Now it came to pass when men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born to them
that the sons of the 'Elohiym saw the daughters of men were beautiful and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
And Yahuwah said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh. Yet his days shall be one hundred twenty years."
There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of the 'Elohiym came in to the daughters of men and they bore to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. - Genesis 6:1-4
There have been so many articles these past few weeks about aliens and thier arrival.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/23/aliens-monitoring-nukes-w...

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/article/former-air-force-officers...

Those are just two from mainstream news sites.
we also have:

http://www.bombshock.com/aliens-and-ufos/giant-spaceships-heading-t...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/kirsan-ilyumzhino...

Chess...came from aliens.
And those are only a small handful of articles.
The amount of articles that are available makes me curious on the time table of disclosure?
Oh and don't forget the UN Alien ambassador!?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1315336/United-Natio...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service