i was wondering about blood in meat how are you able to get it all out since it isn't kosher and was also wondering about fat of animals are we not suposed to eat that also?

leviticus 7:23-27

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the fat in question here is the burnt offering fat...

verse 25... "For whosoever eateth the fat of the beast, of which men offer an offering made by fire unto YHWH, even the soul that eateth [it] shall be cut off from his people."

as for draining the blood.. what you are calling the 'blood' in kosher meat is not blood, but rather a protein called myoglobin, which is what actually distinguishes red meat from white meat.. the myoglobin mixed with the water content is what you see in properly slaughtered raw red meat.. it's not blood.

Conventionally slaughtered animals, unfortunately, are rarely slaughtered correctly. Most use an inhumane practice of blunt force trauma to the head before opening the body cavity. The animal is sometimes still alive when it is hung up for processing which not only leads to blood pooling in the meat but also loads the meat with toxic stress hormones.

Some humane farming practitioners who care to raise their animals in their natural state may also care more to slaughter their animals correctly. Kosher labelled meat Should be slaughtered correctly but in that, we must trust in a label. Get to know the slaughtering practices of the meat producers you buy from.

Well raised and clean slaughtered red meat is very good for you. There are no health risks associated with eating it when it is a product in a clean and natural state. There is, however, a very serious government propaganda machine behind the demonizing of foods that are most abundant in needed nutients. Meat is at the top of the list, followed by dairy. These foods are most campaigned against and adulterated because they are also the most nutritionally dense with vital fats and proteins (which can't be replaced by plant equivelants) and easily digestable.

Meat and animal fat do not cause cancer, heart disease or high blood pressure....ever. Hormones, antibiotics, pesticides and unnatural grain fed animal flesh Do cause these diseases and many others.

Animal protein will not acidify your body by itself. The body is made to process it and does so easily...acidic bodies, ironically. come more frequently with vegan and vegetarian diets because of all the plant protein...which the body does not process as easily. Removing carbs altogether for a time can correct an unbalanced body that has been under the strain of too much plant protein and oils.

The problem you are having with fried foods is letting you know you're getting too much in the way of plant fats...and soybean oil is almost definitely GMO, which will compound the bad effect on your health. Organic butter for frying is a much better choice where possible. It's perfectly healthy.

In order to eliminate yeast in the system you have to eliminate bread and cereal and every kind of grain as well. Those things will produce a banquet feast for yeast. Meat is actually your BEST bet in doing this. Two people in my own household are on a high meat/dairy and limited fruit/vegetable diet to correct gut issues. It's working too...

Don't worry about not eating acid....focus on getting the digestive system yeast free and working with all its enzymes intact....then the whole body follows with balanced ph.

The fact that the food is alkaline does not mean that that is what it will do to your body. Eating no meat means you are low on so many nutrients that you just can not replace with any plant on earth that the whole system goes into acidosis as a result. You can also end up harming your brain function if there is a lack of animal based fats and proteins.

Look for pasture raised, grass fed meat, cheese, eggs and milk with no additives. It does exist but you have to be diligent in reading labels.

Vaccines and antibiotics are normally to blame for causing the gut to actually lacerate and leak components of undigested food into the system which is toxic. Grain components, which are hard to digest can be very toxic when they aren't. Gluten leaks through, among other things, and leads to gluten allergy symptoms. The first things hit are the thyroid, the reproductive system and the brain. The effect on the brain often comes as Autism in young children.

Elderberry extract will knock out an oncoming case of flu in one day and will reduce the duration and severity of a case in progress by half. Garlic is the strongest antimicrobial you can take...stronger even than any synthetic medication. Stay away from the synthetic cold and cough remedies in the stores...those are full of some very powerful toxins that do nothing to help you recover.

you might want to try the extract or capsule form of garlic. No smell around the house...not that you should give up cooking with it altogether or anything. :)

My first post at TNL. Hope this is correct for me to comment on this topic?

The issue was raised about 'properly slaughtered animals"...and the draining of the blood.

I raise chicken, goats and Turkeys..and also hunt wild game on occasion. My animals are allowed to free range most of the day for food but I also must supplement them with some grain feeds. They seem to live a happier life here in my little piece of land than opposed to a livestock house.

My friends notice that the eggs and meat are better than store bought....different color and texture too. MUCH HEALTHIER.

Anyway......Cyprium...could or would you elaborate on the proper technique for slaughter that respects the animals life and glorifies the FATHER by doing it correctly.

I do it the way I was shown to do by other hunters, but don't know if im doing it right according to HIM.

I'm sure that's a wide open and large question so forgive me if this isn't the topic to post this in.

What should be done for blood if you get beef without it being kosher certified? Any tips?

hey M :)  Sorry we missed your post back in March! Apparently some technical error interfered with the activity feed and it did not show up.  Cyprium will respond to your post when he returns.

It sounds like you have a lovely place.  Deer hunters usually hang the carcass inverted and use a very sharp knife to make an incision for properly draining the blood.  With live animals, a very sharp knife is humane, as it is quick, painless and a method by which trauma to the animal is avoided. 

It sounds like you're probably doing it right.. Cyprium will be able to elaborate for you.  Thanks for the great farm culture question. :)

Thats right we hang them by their hind legs and bleed them out.....also allows the carcass to cool off and thereby getting rid of most of the fleas and mites.

I guess my question was really more about the prep and processing of the meat.....sorry for not being more clear on that..

Bean said:

hey M :)  Sorry we missed your post back in March! Apparently some technical error interfered with the activity feed and it did not show up.  Cyprium will respond to your post when he returns.

It sounds like you have a lovely place.  Deer hunters usually hang the carcass inverted and use a very sharp knife to make an incision for properly draining the blood.  With live animals, a very sharp knife is humane, as it is quick, painless and a method by which trauma to the animal is avoided. 

It sounds like you're probably doing it right.. Cyprium will be able to elaborate for you.  Thanks for the great farm culture question. :)

Hello M...i apologize that i missed your post. Oddly, your last response didn't show in the latest activity either. Are you, perhaps, deleting them from your profile page? If not, i assume it's a technical glitch and hopefully we can get that resolved.

In standard kosher butchering, the animal’s carotid arteries, jugular veins, and windpipes are severed in one cut and blood drained, as you said. The organs are inspected for any sign of disease and blood vessels and connective tissues like tendons are removes as well as the outside layer of fat (not the marbling fat throughout the meat though). Salt can be applied to make certain all blood is removed.

The concept of the blood being pured back into the ground and never consumed by humans is rooted in the scriptural explanation that the blood contains the life of the beast and the life belongs to YHWH. The prohibition of the outer fat layer is rooted in the law that certain fat was dedicated in burnt sacrifices.

Some of the precautions such as salting are not mentioned as necessary in scripture and are just the result of orthodox Jews following the "better safe than sorry" rule.

@ Jacob...Blood should be visible if it's in packaged meat...if what you are seeing is the watery pink substance, that isn't actually blood. You can salt any meat you get to be sure if it helps.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service