Each time I log in I feel I am the only one about Correct?

Views: 355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hullo Tristran, So glad I am not alone in the Universe. Nice to meet you. Also in the u.k.  I wanted to gather other opinions on my experiences.    Strange things happen in our house.  Not so much these days but several years ago.    First of all there were at that time four adults living here.  One morning we all left in the same car to go to work. As we opened the back door of our house we saw three half full bottles of liquers. We recognised them as having been locked inside our dining room over night!!  Exactly a week later the same event occurred but only three of us were present at that time. Now how did solid and liquid objects pass through wall or windows?   I really wouild like to kow other thoughts.and to meet the rest of the members. Good luck Pat

hey Patricia, "Thanksgiving" is going on today in the states and likely keeping people busy for the last week.. Glad you joined.. Sounds like there may be a spirit in the house, which can always be weird.  Have y'all called on Yahushua to bless and clean the house?

Hi Tristram.    Absolutely not.     Not a chance.   I have seen things move on their own   Even watched while a watch levitated and floated across a room and feather like floated to the floor. This is s phenomenon that occurs here Pat

Tristran Hepburn said:

@Patricia.

Have you considered the possibility that there is a demon that has attached itself to one of your friends ?

The demon (nephil spirit) then possesses the body and controls the body whilst the front 'alter' is asleep.

Your friend (front alter or different split personality) doesn't remember the incident.

This sleep can even happen whilst the front alter is awake. They basically do something that they have absolutely no memory off. 

This is probably why so many people are having time lapses these days.

Pray to Yahushua and get the Spirit of the Lord to remove all negative entities from the house.

I know that this is the incorrect place to post , however I must try.    In the mid 60's I received a message. I was awake but in a relaxed mood. A most beautiful voice spoke to me and told me many things that would happen in the future .A personal one was that I should develop the whole person and that I would prosper and be comfortable and it would be mostly through my own efforts. This was a true prediction. I was also told that we would all be wearing voice activated computers on our wrists with signals bounced off a satellite. Not quite here yet but with tablets and mobile phones almost there. I was told time did not exist. The past,present and the future were all taking place now. I did not understand and so it was made clear to me and made perfect sense. I cannot now remember the details. More stated facts I cannot prove. There is a second sun in our solar system that we cannot see but we feel its influence. LOVE IS EVERYTHING   mathematics is a fundemental truth. and so much more for a later date

Hello Patricia...it's fine to post this here, but you may start specific topics as discussions by clicking "add" in one of the forum categories.

I'm not unfamiliar with supernatural phenomena, so this doesn't sound strange to me...many of us here have seen quite a bit in that sense. Having encountered such things, i want to offer a word of caution. What you describe is very typical of a certain type of encounter that we're seeing more and more of in these days. Beings with a message that includes information about future events, particularly the "advancement" of technology and words of concern about the environment...themes of "love", "light", "oneness", so forth, usually delivered by a being who is beautiful and gentle seeming. They impart many pieces of true information to peak the curiosity and amazement of their listener.

In the occult world, these beings are known as ascended masters...which are nephil spirits, a being we more commonly refer to as a demon. Above them are the "powers of wickedness in high places"...fallen angelic beings who are steering the world towards a false utopian era. They come as very benevolent seeming individuals who speak a lot of things about love....but never about our Savior being the very definition of love. They speak of peace, goodness, compassion...but they will not mention Who He is.

The holy angels who serve our Creator only manifest their presence to humans when directed to by Him...and only come speaking Of Him...never about you..nor themselves, nor what the world is up to in any other context but as it pertains to our Heavenly Father's will. His name will always be in the message...always be the Center of the message.

Fallen beings may speak of God...they may go so far as to say "Jesus"...but they will never identify our Savior as the only begotten Son of  Elohim, born of a virgin, crucified for the sins of many and risen to everlasting life.

This fine line of deception is a very dependable method for Satan and his employees to follow...and he's been at this from the beginning.

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. " - 2 Corinthians 11:13,14

The enemy works on the emotions of their victims...and they know that their audience wants to hear a "good" feeling message.

Hello Cyprium. Why do you jump to conclusions like this?   I was told the Gospels are true and to read the bible. God loves us!  Miracles happen.! Faith can move mountains. There are many routes to salvation .  I was sent to do a particular task. I know it is to be "His hands"  I know it is to do with mediation betweem opposing factions. At the time I knew the circumstances and asked   "What shall I say?" "The words will come to you when the time is right"  "what if they don't believe me?"  reply "THEY WILL RECOGNISE THE TRUTH WHEN THEY HEAR IT"  Now you will forget the details until the time is right You must kill nothing , not even a spider.I find this difficult in the garden with slugs etc.   I felt that I was surrounded by love and hope God wants you to be happy. I questioned the position in Africa at the time and was told "It is a great sadness."  Dont believe in governments helping . It will be the love of ordinary people who will make the change.  There is so much more I have not room here to tell you all at once.   I must ask you this. If you believe God is alive Why do you think he will not communicate with us?  I asked Gabriel why this message was not spread around the world as it would instantly stop all wars."It is continually broadcast but only people in the right conditions at the time can pick it up. Over to you. I would love to hear from others who hve had this experience.Be ready to modify your conclusions
Cyprium said:

Hello Patricia...it's fine to post this here, but you may start specific topics as discussions by clicking "add" in one of the forum categories.

I'm not unfamiliar with supernatural phenomena, so this doesn't sound strange to me...many of us here have seen quite a bit in that sense. Having encountered such things, i want to offer a word of caution. What you describe is very typical of a certain type of encounter that we're seeing more and more of in these days. Beings with a message that includes information about future events, particularly the "advancement" of technology and words of concern about the environment...themes of "love", "light", "oneness", so forth, usually delivered by a being who is beautiful and gentle seeming. They impart many pieces of true information to peak the curiosity and amazement of their listener.

In the occult world, these beings are known as ascended masters...which are nephil spirits, a being we more commonly refer to as a demon. Above them are the "powers of wickedness in high places"...fallen angelic beings who are steering the world towards a false utopian era. They come as very benevolent seeming individuals who speak a lot of things about love....but never about our Savior being the very definition of love. They speak of peace, goodness, compassion...but they will not mention Who He is.

The holy angels who serve our Creator only manifest their presence to humans when directed to by Him...and only come speaking Of Him...never about you..nor themselves, nor what the world is up to in any other context but as it pertains to our Heavenly Father's will. His name will always be in the message...always be the Center of the message.

Fallen beings may speak of God...they may go so far as to say "Jesus"...but they will never identify our Savior as the only begotten Son of  Elohim, born of a virgin, crucified for the sins of many and risen to everlasting life.

This fine line of deception is a very dependable method for Satan and his employees to follow...and he's been at this from the beginning.

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. " - 2 Corinthians 11:13,14

The enemy works on the emotions of their victims...and they know that their audience wants to hear a "good" feeling message.

"There are many routes to salvation."

Yahushua saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

John 14:6

Do you agree that every religion believes they are the only ones who know the truth?  What you are saying is that a loving Father is disowning the majoity of mankind  That is hard to credit. I was told. There is a plan and everything is going according to plan. Do you agree with that? Whose plan? I was transported to a place that felt like home. full of love. then someone asked what was I doing there as my time had not yet come .  Go back you have work to do.  Are you saying that I am dreaming or was this a real event? I was brought up as a baptist with strict rules to live by. My grandmother used to take me to a different church or chapel every sunday to find a preacher she agreed with. So I have experienced a liitle of every sect plus catholic and Anglican churches. An eclectic mix.   I feel the Buddhist beliefs are valid to a point.They are supposed not to kill but they do by letting nature drown a tied dog. Muslims just recite the koran parrot fashion  and think they are buying Brownie points. They should not drink alcohol but they down it with gusto on the quiet.  I thought that once everyone saw the different points of similarity or differences we could together seek the truth. You seem to me to be brainwashed into believing  certain old scripts have more value than others .The dead sea scrolls were discovered in the recent past. How many more are still awaiting discovery?

He's not jumping to conclusions. Some of us know this message very, very well. I was brought up with the vision of the new age firmly drilled into my head, communicating and interacting with "a higher power" who taught me all about a future of bliss and harmony. I know that message like a dog knows the man who kicked him. Had I not been trained to dissociate from the memories of the ugly side of all this, I would have run from the scene a lot quicker.

The message you spoke of can look innocent but there's at least one huge error that every Christian should recognise. That one Bean pointed out: "There are many routes to salvation ." No, No,No! I have payed homage to many gods in my life, trained under a number of spiritual disciplines and there is NO God beside YHWH and there is NO Salvation but in Messiah. How can the same messenger speak about the truth of the bible and the gospels and then negate all that by saying the focal message of the gospel is untrue? These beings are deceivers and they will kill, steal and destroy through a message of "love". Don't doubt it. This is going on everywhere right now. It's the message of the antichrist kingdom and if possible, even the elect could be deceived.

"Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:10-12

People here are not telling you this to be argumentative or closed minded, they are telling you this because they care and I really hope you consider the biblical evidence, because Messiah came to set the captives free and I am a freed captive who knows what the inside of the prison cell looks like.

patricia hawyes said:

Hello Cyprium. Why do you jump to conclusions like this?   I was told the Gospels are true and to read the bible. God loves us!  Miracles happen.! Faith can move mountains. There are many routes to salvation .  I was sent to do a particular task. I know it is to be "His hands"  I know it is to do with mediation betweem opposing factions. At the time I knew the circumstances and asked   "What shall I say?" "The words will come to you when the time is right"  "what if they don't believe me?"  reply "THEY WILL RECOGNISE THE TRUTH WHEN THEY HEAR IT"  Now you will forget the details until the time is right You must kill nothing , not even a spider.I find this difficult in the garden with slugs etc.   I felt that I was surrounded by love and hope God wants you to be happy. I questioned the position in Africa at the time and was told "It is a great sadness."  Dont believe in governments helping . It will be the love of ordinary people who will make the change.  There is so much more I have not room here to tell you all at once.   I must ask you this. If you believe God is alive Why do you think he will not communicate with us?  I asked Gabriel why this message was not spread around the world as it would instantly stop all wars."It is continually broadcast but only people in the right conditions at the time can pick it up. Over to you. I would love to hear from others who hve had this experience.Be ready to modify your conclusions
Cyprium said:

"Do you agree that every religion believes they are the only ones who know the truth?  "

In the New Age, all religions are "right", except faith in Yahushua Messiah. Just the fact that there are so many choices tells you that this is a world full of wrong people, but that doesn't mean there isn't real truth and if we're after it, then we have to use something a bit more compelling than just a nice feeling that everyone is ok all by themselves. We know better. We're not ok by ourselves. Either Messiah was right or He was wrong but He is not just a nice guy with some nice ideas. If He's not the Messiah, then He's a liar.

God did not disown mankind, He sent His Son to save mankind and when man knowingly, willingly rejects what He's done to reach out with the truth and hope, we can rightly blame those who do that. The bible says that where there is no knowledge of sin, there is no sin. He's merciful and doesn't lay charge to the innocent but you and I have received the gospel. If we reject it, that's on us.

It's not hard to credit. Do we believe the gospel or not? There is no half stance.

"There is a plan and everything is going according to plan."

Everybody has a plan. YHWH has a plan, his enemy has a plan. I'm pretty familiar with the plan to usher in the New World Order. Yes, there is a plan, but the Creator of Heaven an earth has one that tops them all.

"I was transported to a place that felt like home. full of love."

We can be made to feel anything. We're pliable creatures. Don't discount the warning - Satan himself comes as an angel of light. God speaks to our thoughts, not our feelings.

"Are you saying that I am dreaming or was this a real event?"

I beieve you that it was a real event. I have had a lot of very real events not unlike it.

"  I feel the Buddhist beliefs are valid to a point.They are supposed not to kill but they do by letting nature drown a tied dog."

Yes, no common sense there, right? no compassion. fallen nature has no mercy but YHWH does and we are to have it also. Humans were given animals as food but for that very reason we're supposed to have compassion on what we have stewardship over.

The world is full of hypocrisy and a lot of that is found in Christian churches but churches and "Christians" are not God and they are not the Bible. We have to stop judging Him by the faithlessness of the world.

He IS exclusive. When there is only one medicine in all the universe that will cure you, how compassionate is it to be tolerant of the placebos and hand them out so everyone feels good and get their sugar pill?

" You seem to me to be brainwashed into believing  certain old scripts have more value than others ."
I have actually been brainwashed. Brainwashing was my entire life to a point and what I know now is that it hurts to come to the conclusion that you can't be good enough on your own, you're fatally flawed and you need God's help just as He provided it but when you reach out and take that gift, the truth, the REAL TRUTH sets you free. The Bible can not be of any value unless what it says is true and it says there is one way and His name is Yahushua. God doesn't disagree with Himself.

patricia hawyes said:

Do you agree that every religion believes they are the only ones who know the truth?  What you are saying is that a loving Father is disowning the majoity of mankind  That is hard to credit. I was told. There is a plan and everything is going according to plan. Do you agree with that? Whose plan? I was transported to a place that felt like home. full of love. then someone asked what was I doing there as my time had not yet come .  Go back you have work to do.  Are you saying that I am dreaming or was this a real event? I was brought up as a baptist with strict rules to live by. My grandmother used to take me to a different church or chapel every sunday to find a preacher she agreed with. So I have experienced a liitle of every sect plus catholic and Anglican churches. An eclectic mix.   I feel the Buddhist beliefs are valid to a point.They are supposed not to kill but they do by letting nature drown a tied dog. Muslims just recite the koran parrot fashion  and think they are buying Brownie points. They should not drink alcohol but they down it with gusto on the quiet.  I thought that once everyone saw the different points of similarity or differences we could together seek the truth. You seem to me to be brainwashed into believing  certain old scripts have more value than others .The dead sea scrolls were discovered in the recent past. How many more are still awaiting discovery?

Thank you for caring reply. I would dearly love to hear the actual words that others have heard. I wrote a long reply to you this morning and then clicked on the reply button. Result no text. just to let you know that I am seeking a rationalisation for all so called paranormal experiences.  The bible states that in the beginning the word waas with God. I believe that anyone who believes that the big bang produced all the correct chemicals ready for life to occur accidentally needs their head reading. I believe that only life can give life and a billion billion years of waiting for an accident to happen is taking a wager too far. This beautiful world with all its wonders has to be a product of an exceptional  interlect who planned every stage of evolution until sentient life made itself apparent. To me evolution and creation are the two faces of the same coin.   We shall see what other wonders are similarly argued over. I throw the discussion over to others
Sinclair said:

"Do you agree that every religion believes they are the only ones who know the truth?  "

In the New Age, all religions are "right", except faith in Yahushua Messiah. Just the fact that there are so many choices tells you that this is a world full of wrong people, but that doesn't mean there isn't real truth and if we're after it, then we have to use something a bit more compelling than just a nice feeling that everyone is ok all by themselves. We know better. We're not ok by ourselves. Either Messiah was right or He was wrong but He is not just a nice guy with some nice ideas. If He's not the Messiah, then He's a liar.

God did not disown mankind, He sent His Son to save mankind and when man knowingly, willingly rejects what He's done to reach out with the truth and hope, we can rightly blame those who do that. The bible says that where there is no knowledge of sin, there is no sin. He's merciful and doesn't lay charge to the innocent but you and I have received the gospel. If we reject it, that's on us.

It's not hard to credit. Do we believe the gospel or not? There is no half stance.

"There is a plan and everything is going according to plan."

Everybody has a plan. YHWH has a plan, his enemy has a plan. I'm pretty familiar with the plan to usher in the New World Order. Yes, there is a plan, but the Creator of Heaven an earth has one that tops them all.

"I was transported to a place that felt like home. full of love."

We can be made to feel anything. We're pliable creatures. Don't discount the warning - Satan himself comes as an angel of light. God speaks to our thoughts, not our feelings.

"Are you saying that I am dreaming or was this a real event?"

I beieve you that it was a real event. I have had a lot of very real events not unlike it.

"  I feel the Buddhist beliefs are valid to a point.They are supposed not to kill but they do by letting nature drown a tied dog."

Yes, no common sense there, right? no compassion. fallen nature has no mercy but YHWH does and we are to have it also. Humans were given animals as food but for that very reason we're supposed to have compassion on what we have stewardship over.

The world is full of hypocrisy and a lot of that is found in Christian churches but churches and "Christians" are not God and they are not the Bible. We have to stop judging Him by the faithlessness of the world.

He IS exclusive. When there is only one medicine in all the universe that will cure you, how compassionate is it to be tolerant of the placebos and hand them out so everyone feels good and get their sugar pill?

" You seem to me to be brainwashed into believing  certain old scripts have more value than others ."
I have actually been brainwashed. Brainwashing was my entire life to a point and what I know now is that it hurts to come to the conclusion that you can't be good enough on your own, you're fatally flawed and you need God's help just as He provided it but when you reach out and take that gift, the truth, the REAL TRUTH sets you free. The Bible can not be of any value unless what it says is true and it says there is one way and His name is Yahushua. God doesn't disagree with Himself.

patricia hawyes said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service