of all things that the controllers have done to mankind to hurt them and kill them and debase them, nothing compares to the tragedy of abortion. since the decision in 1973 called Roe Vs. Wade 50,000,000 abortions have been reported in the United States. because of privacy laws only half or possibly less than half of all abortions are reported, which makes the count of murdered infants since that time 100,000,000 or more.

that is 100,000,000 lives which never were lived. is society so depraved now that knowing a hundred million lives were ended is not enough to be horrified? do those who call themselves pro-choice ever seek to know what is being mutilated and destroyed in a procedure called abortion? are they willing to look at the remains of what they call a fetus and say without any affect that they are not looking at the body of a child?

it seems to not matter to most that there is a clear reason why such abominable organizations like Planned Parenthood exist, who's own founder was an outspoken eugenicist who proposed plans such as fooling the black populace through charismatic black leaders to look with approval on the practice of killing off their own children. Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry has sought to fool ignorant young women about what it means to have an abortion, never using terms like -mother and -baby, never allowing a pregnant woman to know that what is growing inside her looks and acts like a real human being who can feel pain, never allowing them to see sonograms, never telling them that they risk their own health and maybe their life by going through with such a procedure. read bellow quotes from an office manager and a doctor working for abortion clinics.

"If a woman we were counseling expressed doubts about having an abortion, we would say whatever was necessary to persuade her to abort immediately." -- Judy W., former office manager of the second largest abortion clinic in El Paso, Texas
"I had taken anatomy, I was a medical student. I knew what I was looking at. There was a little scapula and an arm, I saw some ribs and a chest, and a little tiny head. I saw a piece of a a leg, and a tiny hand and an arm, and you know, it was like somebody put a hot poker into me. I had a conscience, and it hurt. Well, I checked it out and there were two arms and two legs and one head and so forth, and I turned and said "I guess you got it all.' That was a very hard experience to go through emotionally." --Former abortionist

the unborn human is fully human -

6 weeks - brain waves are detectable by electroencephalogram

9 weeks - heart beat detectable, fully formed organs

4 months, baby can hear the mother's voice

perhaps the most disgusting and disturbing product of the results of abortion is a thing so little known to most people that it has caused countless ones who are strongly against abortion to unknowingly support it in the most horrible of ways. it is by this that not only have they devised the murder of infants but a means to use that murder towards the poisoning and killing of others. fetal tissue is used in the making of vaccines. this means that every parent who has had their child inoculated with these vaccines, every adult who makes a decision to receive a vaccine is unknowingly allowing the injection of another murdered human being's physical substance to be implanted in them.

"The Chickenpox, Hepatitis-A and MMR vaccines were developed using aborted fetal cell lines, MRC-5 and WI-38. This has never been hidden from the public. When parents take their children to the doctor for inoculations, who asks for the package inserts? Who asks for a list of the vaccine ingredients? Most parents want to know the risks and possible side effects. Parents are mostly concerned with the health of their children as some doctors are. Doctors have been administering the vaccines for years. Yet, how many of them have ever checked into the ingredients? This has always been right at their fingertips. What would happen if they did? They would read that the vaccine contains "MRC-5", "WI-38" (or both) "human diploid cell lines". "

"1961 Leonard Hayflick, employed by the Wistar Institute, research facility of University of Pennsylvania, started working with aborted fetal cell lines (WI-I through WI-25). Cell strains were derived from the lung, skin, muscle, kidney, heart, thyroid, thymus and liver of 19 separate abortions. The entire research was was for the development of viral vaccine cultivation

"The isolation of characterization of human diploid cell strains from fetal tissue make this type of cell available as a substrate for the production of live virus vaccines. Other than the economic advantages, such strains in contrast to heteropoloid cells lines exhibit those characteristics usually reserved for normal or primary cells and therefore make the consideration of their use in the production of human virus vaccines a distinct possibility"-(L. Hayflick and P.S.Moorhead, The Serial Cultivation of Human Diploid Cell Strains, Experimental Cell Research, 1961, 25, pg 618)

1964 Hayflick isolates and gives name to the WI-38 cell line derived from the lungs of a baby girl 3 months gestation."

U.S. Vaccines Derived from Abortion

Polio Poliovax Aventis-Pasteur MRC-5
Measles, Mumps, Rubella MMR II Merck & Co. RA273 and WI-38
Measles-Rubella Biavax II Merck & Co. RA 273 and WI-38
Rubella only MR-VAX Merck & Co. RA 273 and WI-38
Rabies Imovax Vantis-Pasteur MRC-5
Hepatitis A Hivrax
Vaqta
AlaxoSmithKline
Merck & Co.
MRC-5
MRC-5

Hepatitis A-B combo Twinrix GlaxoSmithKline MRC-5
Chickenpox Varixax Merck & Co. WI-38 and MRC-5
Smallpox Acambix 1000 Acambis MRC-5
Ebola Unknown (still waiting for trial) Crucell & N.I.H. PER C6
HIV Unknown (still waiting for trial) Merck & Co. PER C6
Sepsis Xigris Eli Lilley HEK 293
Influenza (flu) unknown MedImmune PER C6

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%2...

Views: 579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most people cannot get their heads around the number of abortions. So I sat down one night and put together some figures. These are those figures:

The Vietnam Memorial is two 250 foot long monuments inscribed with 53,165 names. At its highest, the Memorial is 10 feet tall. If a Memorial were to be built for the recorded 53 million babies aborted, this Memorial would stretch for 80 miles. 

Sometimes, this approach opens people's eyes.

80 miles of nameless but irreplaceable lost lives is a very stark and disturbing reality to contend with. If one has to be in denial of facts like these to continue to support a thing, it clearly does not need supported. Thank you for pointing it out.

Laura Ing said:

Most people cannot get their heads around the number of abortions. So I sat down one night and put together some figures. These are those figures:

The Vietnam Memorial is two 250 foot long monuments inscribed with 53,165 names. At its highest, the Memorial is 10 feet tall. If a Memorial were to be built for the recorded 53 million babies aborted, this Memorial would stretch for 80 miles. 

Sometimes, this approach opens people's eyes.

Over-the-counter sales of Plan B morning-after pill approved for ages 15 and older

"The Obama administration on Tuesday approved over-the-counter sales of the morning-after pill for age 15 and above, a move that contradicts a court order requiring the pill to be made available to women of all ages.

While it fell short of that order, the administration’s move represents a historic liberalization of contraception rules — perhaps the most significant since the morning-after drug was approved 14 years ago. Today, Plan B is available to teenagers younger than 17 only with a prescription. Older women must request it from a pharmacist.

In early April, U.S. District Judge Edward Korman ordered the Food and Drug Administration to make Plan B available over the counter to all women. He gave the Obama administration until May 5 to appeal his decision.

The FDA’s decision Tuesday, coming so close to that deadline and in conflict with Korman’s order, triggered confusion among women’s-health advocates. Some groups interpreted the FDA’s move as a precursor to an appeal. The Justice Department and the White House declined to comment on whether the Obama administration would challenge the ruling..."

Full Article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/over-the-counter-sal...

Late-Term Abortion Doc Caught Comparing Unborn Baby to “Meat in a Crock Pot”

The pro-life group Live Action has released a fourth video in a series of undercover videos catching late-term abortion practitioners and abortion clinics misleading women and showing indifference to the destruction of human life.

The videos show embattled abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell is not an anomaly.

The latest investigative video release captures late-term abortionist LeRoy Carhart on tape discussing the grisly details of the abortion procedure and misleading a pregnant woman regarding the dangers of abortion.

Cahart’s testimony is shocking and disturbing. He compares the child in the womb to “meat in a Crock-Pot” and then jokes about his abortion toolkit, complete with a “pickaxe” and “drill bit.” This is the second time Carhart has used the terminology.

“It’s like putting meat in a Crock-Pot, OK?” he tells the woman considering an abortion.

When a Live Action investigator, who is 26 weeks pregnant, asks about what happens to the baby during the procedure, Dr. Carhart responds:

Dr. Carhart: It gets soft – like, mushy – so you push it through.

Woman: So what makes the baby “mushy”?

Dr. Carhart: The fact that it’s not alive for 2 or 3 days.

Woman: Oh. So I’ll have a dead baby in me?

Dr. Carhart: For 3 days, yeah… It’s like putting meat in a crock pot, okay? … It gets softer. It doesn’t get infected or–

Woman: OK, so the dead baby in me is like meat in a crock pot.

Dr. Carhart: Pretty much, yeah … in a slow cooker.

Dr. Carhart tells an undercover Live Action investigator who is 22 weeks pregnant:

We do a shot into the fetus to end the pregnancy the first day. … Well, if everything works right, you just deliver them and they come out fine. I mean, if for some reason that doesn’t happen, then we have to take them out in pieces…

A twenty-six-week pregnant Live Action investigator inquires what will happen in the case of complications:

Woman: But if we run into trouble … for some reason, I’m not able to deliver, you’ll be able to get it out in pieces.

Dr. Carhart: We’d take it out…

Woman: What do you use to break it up? Just–

Dr. Carhart: A whole bunch of–

Woman: You’ve got a toolkit.

Dr. Carhart: A pickaxe, a drill bit, yeah (laughs).

As Live Action notes:

He casually described the abortion as a “shot into the fetus” to ensure that “[i]t’ll be dead for two days before you deliver it.” He told her the injection also causes the baby to “[get] soft, like mushy [makes squishing sound], so you push it through… so it’s like putting meat in a crock pot.” If this method is unsuccessful, he would  have to remove the baby “in pieces,” using, he joked, “a pickaxe, a drill bit.”..."

Full Article and Video: http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/08/late-term-abortion-doc-caught-co...

Woman Conceived in Incest: Please Don’t Kill Children Like Me in Abortion

Washington, DC (LiveActionNews) — "

Kristi Hofferber has always known she was adopted. At three days old she was welcomed into the loving home of her parents, who were unable to have biological children. She was an only child, and her parents felt no need to hide the adoption, as they knew adoption wasn’t something to be ashamed of. And Kristi wasn’t ashamed, but she was worried that if she looked for her birth mother, it might hurt her parents in some way. So for years, she denied that she had any desire to find her birth family.

“I had a wonderful childhood. My parents gave me everything I needed.  Many adoptees have a desire to know more. I did have that desire,” she says, “I finally decided it was the right time to look further into my adoption and I tried to do it without telling my adoptive parents, and that didn’t work out in my favor. I wasn’t able to get any information and I knew, at the same time, that I wasn’t doing it the right way, that I should be honest with my parents. So I asked them for information and they were very upfront. The answer I got was difficult to hear.”

Kristi’s parents told her that when she was thirteen a newspaper article had been run about a court case in which a woman was pressing charges against her own father for years of rape. Kristi’s parents recognized the woman’s name as Kristi’s birth mother because although it was a closed adoption, her parents received paperwork from the birth mother’s attorney that had included the birth mother’s name. Kristi learned that there had been six children created over the years of incest. One died due to physical abuse causing Kristi’s mother to miscarry. Another four were terminated through abortion in order to cover up the incest.  And a sixth child was placed for adoption. It seemed likely that Kristi was that child and that she had been conceived through incest.

”Of course I wasn’t expecting that. I had no idea. It had never crossed my mind,” says Kristi, “It took me a few weeks to really think about going further with my search. If this is accurate (information) what was this going to bring up for (my mother)?”

But Kristi, who was now 30, felt it was in God’s plans for her to find her mother, so she continued her search. It took only two days for Kristi to find her mother online. She sent a blind email to her from a partial address she had found, hoping it was the right person, and it was. Kristi received a response almost immediately and that weekend, met not only her birth mother, but her half-sister and her sister’s newborn son. Kristi stayed with her birth mother for several days and eventually, her mother told her the story about what had happened, despite efforts from her family to keep it a secret. The story Kristi had heard from her parents was confirmed. Her birth mother’s father had raped her over a period of more than 20 years and Kristi was created in one of those rapes when her mother was just 16...

...After learning her birth story, Kristi’s goals in life changed. She had been working full time and decided that her career wasn’t where her heart was. She went back to school for social work  and plans to become an adoption counselor so she can help women who are facing the difficult situation of pregnancy in cases like her mother’s.

Kristi learned from her birth mother that because of lack of evidence, her father only served 18 months in prison. Kristi would have been that evidence, but her mother was unable to locate her because her adoption information was sealed.  He died over a year ago and Kristi never had the desire to meet him.

About abortion in cases of incest, Kristi says:

I truly feel that no matter the circumstances surrounding the conception of the child, the child should not be punished for the crime of the father. And I truly feel that when someone says (abortion should be illegal) except in cases of rape and incest that exactly what’s happening. The child is being punished for the crimes of the father, and not given the life that the child deserves. Especially coming from the place I am, I truly feel like every child should be given a chance at the life that they’re given."

Full Article: http://www.lifenews.com/2013/06/04/woman-conceived-in-incest-please...

"Since euthanasia was legalized in Belgium in 2002, Belgians have been euthanized for blindness, depression, anorexia nervosa, and a botched sex change operation. Now, Belgians want to allow euthanasia for children. Under legislation currently being debated in the Belgian Parliament, terminally ill or suffering children under 18 could be euthanized if they request it, their parents consent to it, and an expert deems the child capable of understanding their decision..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMW_yztGtkQ

http://timenolonger.ning.com/video/belgium-culture-of-death-eyes-ch...

"Cursed be he that taketh reward to slay an innocent person. And all the people shall say, Amen." Deu 27:25

"Active voluntary euthanasia is legal in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. Passive voluntary euthanasia is legal throughout the U.S. per Cruzan v. Director, Missouri Department of Health. When the patient brings about his or her own death with the assistance of a physician, the term assisted suicide is often used instead. Assisted suicide is legal in Switzerland and the U.S. states of Oregon, Washington and Montana... 

Euthanasia conducted where the consent of the patient is unavailable is termed non-voluntary euthanasia. Examples include child euthanasia, which is illegal worldwide but decriminalised under certain specific circumstances in the Netherlands under the Groningen Protocol." wiki

"Several studies have questioned the basis for the protocol and have recommended abandoning it; however bioethicist Jacob M. Appel of New York University has said that the protocol is a success and should be expanded..." wiki

ABORTION CHILDRENS BOOK SATANIC PROPAGANDA

"Trans-Species Organ Farming: The Good, the Bad, and the Creepy

An emerging possible solution to the problem of organ shortage is organ farming. That is: growing human organs inside other animals until those organs are large enough to be transplanted into humans.

One experiment with organ farming was recently reported in the American Journal of Transplantation. Another science journal says laconically that this experiment is “sure to be controversial.”

They got that right.

In this case, the organs being experimented with were kidneys from aborted human fetuses..."

"...Research leader Dr. Eugene Gu, CEO of biotech company Ganogen, Inc., thinks this technology would work with every kind of organ. He hopes eventually to transplant kidneys into larger animals, such as pigs, where the organs could grow big enough to be transplanted back into people..."

http://www.humanlifereview.com/trans-species-organ-farming-the-good...

Planned Parenthood: A Marketing Plan from Hell -
http://barbwire.com/2015/08/07/0630-planned-parenthood-a-marketing-...

"Since Roe V. Wade was wrongly decided, sans precedence in 1973, abortion has snuffed out the life of a whopping 55 million plus babies.

And do not be deterred by Planned Parenthood protestations of concern for women: abortion is a big, dirty, money-making business.

The giant cash cow in the abortion business, Planned Parenthood grosses (as of 2012 stats) about $320 million per year, 51% ($164,154,000.00) from abortion services. To top that off, tax payers wittingly or not, contribute another $542 million to the coffers as of 2012.

No matter how you parse it, that is big business..."

"...PP has just released a new “Clergy Advocacy Board Statement: Pastoral Letter to Patients.”

Read carefully:

Pastoral_Letter

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee..." (Jer. 1:5)  "...he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb." (Luk 1:15)  "...as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy." (Luk 1:44) "...thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name YAHUSHUA." (Luk 1:31)

"Thou shalt not kill." (Exo. 20:13)  

"Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?  They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood." (Psa. 94:20, 21)

"Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels." (Mark 8:38)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service