Whoever has an idea concerning these vaccine can come up and tell us are they real or good for human bodies.People are on receiving and the death rate still high.Before these virus we used to have people die up to now of various diseases they say Covid .

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're right. We once had all kinds of flu and a lot of people would die every year from one of those types of flu. Now suddenly there is no more flu?

It seems pointless to get a vaccine for a disease that 99% of people survive and there are many reports of bad reactions to them. I think whenever you have to make a choice about whether to trust the works of man or to trust the protection of our Father in Heaven it's always an easy choice. We don't need this vaccine and evil leaders are trying to use it and this disease as a way to control and track the population.

ok yes every one of us should take a stand and say No to vaccine,it is pointless that everything has been affected.

Amen, brothers. And may the common people everywhere be moved by The Spirit and stand up fearlessly to those who wish us harm..

Amen, and pray for those who have no power to refuse. Saw a vid recently of mentally disabled teens being forced by parents and cops. Was pretty sad.

WeightofAudio said:

Amen, brothers. And may the common people everywhere be moved by The Spirit and stand up fearlessly to those who wish us harm..

The blood gets clots after being injected with these vaccines .You do not move for 15 minutes.Those who wish can get it of there on risk.let us die if were.

What do we think of the concept if “vaccine shedding?” Apparently there have been some anecdotes coming from some women who have not been vaccinated themselves but live with those who do- and have experienced sudden changes with their “cycles” and other problems. 

My aunt died here and the doctors said she died of Covid 19 virus so she will be brought from hospital and get burried with only nurses no gathering will be allowed and i do not know if the virus is still in here or it died during all these time she is being in the fridge.

I just watched a vid with the doctor who talks about that. That's pretty disturbing. I don't know how it gets shed but that basically makes them the carrier of something a lot more dangerous than Covid. The list of reactions to the vaccines is growing. It's really a surprise people still want to take this stuff. The doctor talking about this is in the first video at the top here: http://www.truthunmasked.org/p/stay-away.html

WeightofAudio said:

What do we think of the concept if “vaccine shedding?” Apparently there have been some anecdotes coming from some women who have not been vaccinated themselves but live with those who do- and have experienced sudden changes with their “cycles” and other problems. 

These is the hardest time we should all have to reason together.

They have had similar restrictions in other countries including the US, but this is part of the psychological warfare and not really because of a biological threat.

It breaks people's spirits to be kept away from each other, especially during times of grief. They want us to have broken spirits so we won't fight when their measures become more and more enslaving. But this is exactly why we can't allow ourselves to be broken.

COVID 19 will not destroy humanity but giving up the fight against evil will.

david omweno ongori said:

My aunt died here and the doctors said she died of Covid 19 virus so she will be brought from hospital and get burried with only nurses no gathering will be allowed and i do not know if the virus is still in here or it died during all these time she is being in the fridge.

They have tried here in Kenya by injecting the elderly people who are 58 and a above and some are being injected at night and they are all dying at these time.At night no movement so your blood clots and you die as the vaccine requires once injected you need to rest and then walk some distance to relax the blood.The heart stops bumping so stay a way from these ungodly practices.

Vaxxed + 5G = Zombie Army.

An army, controlled by TPTB in a worldwide gameshow for their Virtual World entertainment.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service