ARE OTHER PEOPLE FEELING THAT WE ARE JUST REPEATING THE SAME YEAR (2013) OVER AND OVER...

HELLO EVERYONE,

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL MASS AMOUNTS (CONSTANT) DE JA VU ON A CONTINUAL BASIS WHERE EVERYTHING HAS ALREADY HAPPENED AND IS JUST REPEATING, LIKE WE ARE REPEATING 2013 FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END OVER AND OVER? I AM EXPERIENCING THIS FOR MANY YEARS, AND I AM A CHRISTIAN AND TARGETED INDIVIDUAL/ MIND CONTROL VICTIM OF THE GOVERNMENT/ MILITARY/ FALLEN ANGELS (SO CALLED "ALIENS") AND I SIGN UP TO THIS WEBSITE EVERY REPEAT (LOOP) THAT I DO... I FEEL VERY ALONE IN THIS...

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND EXPERIENCES.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Views: 317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I came on here and wrote this because I felt that this website was very close to my own views and thinking about things when it comes to how I view the Bible... And I especially wrote this after I read the article titled, "Breaking through the Ouroboros." I felt that maybe someone else was experiencing being stuck in time like me... And I like writing in CAPS when something is important to me, and I want people to see it.

Hi Franziska, welcome to the site.  Please don't be afraid, because you know YHWH is in total control, and Yahushua is your protector and provider and He is always with you.  Personally, i think your question is interesting, and while i haven't had any intense levels of experience with deja vu lately this year, i empathize with your situation because even minor stretches of it can be disturbing. 

i'm glad you joined TNL, and hope you know you're in a safe place here, where people will not judge against you for your experience.  i pray YHWH delivers you insight and peace in this experience and brings resolution and strength in Yahushua.

earlier this year and last year were heightened periods of deja vu for me, and hopefully we can talk it through with you, and bring some understanding and fellowship.  it's certainly not impossible, what you propose..

looking forward to discussing more with you.  Peace in Messiah and thank you for sharing your situation with us here.

What did you experience? How was is for you? Mine is 24/7 though... I am a mind control victim... Could they be causing this? The thing is that I physically relive the year though somehow... I don't see a way out... I haven't gotten out in years... I just keep ending up in the same spot in time and then repeating it... What if they are using time travel and teleportation technology on me? I am in great despair, so depressed and down, and just freaked out as to how this is possible. My whole life is falling apart, and my husband is not handeling it and telling me that he doesn't feel the same about me anymore. :"-( I even remember writing all these messages... It's just utterly insane. 

Bean said:

Hi Franziska, welcome to the site.  Please don't be afraid, because you know YHWH is in total control, and Yahushua is your protector and provider and He is always with you.  Personally, i think your question is interesting, and while i haven't had any intense levels of experience with deja vu lately this year, i empathize with your situation because even minor stretches of it can be disturbing. 

i'm glad you joined TNL, and hope you know you're in a safe place here, where people will not judge against you for your experience.  i pray YHWH delivers you insight and peace in this experience and brings resolution and strength in Yahushua.

earlier this year and last year were heightened periods of deja vu for me, and hopefully we can talk it through with you, and bring some understanding and fellowship.  it's certainly not impossible, what you propose..

looking forward to discussing more with you.  Peace in Messiah and thank you for sharing your situation with us here.

Hi, Franziska. I've also been brought up in generational mind control and abuse. Though I can't say for sure what the cause of your experience is, I do believe they can produce this effect. I have experienced amnesia walls breaking down as deja vu before, but I've never experienced that in a continuous, prolonged pattern.

@ Tristran, I don't think she's claiming to be in an experience that she has control over or is even sure why she's experiening it. Repeated deja vu would not be like having the future mapped out in front of you. It would simply be like recalling you've done something before that you are currently doing (again).

I am so creeped out... I can't handle it... I would rather be dead... It seems this thing is forever...

Sinclair said:

Hi, Franziska. I've also been brought up in generational mind control and abuse. Though I can't say for sure what the cause of your experience is, I do believe they can produce this effect. I have experienced amnesia walls breaking down as deja vu before, but I've never experienced that in a continuous, prolonged pattern.

@ Tristran, I don't think she's claiming to be in an experience that she has control over or is even sure why she's experiening it. Repeated deja vu would not be like having the future mapped out in front of you. It would simply be like recalling you've done something before that you are currently doing (again).

Amnesia walls breaking down as deja vu? How did they break? Did you break them?

Franziska von Hacht said:

I am so creeped out... I can't handle it... I would rather be dead... It seems this thing is forever...

Sinclair said:

Hi Franziska.. our good Father in Heaven knows what is going on with you, even if you don't.. and He, in the power and authority of Yahushua our Savior, is your solution and peace in this fight.

deja vu is something i experienced off and on throughout my life, earlier this year it was rather persistent.  One thing i've noticed is that often the sense of deja vu comes in tandem with spiritual activity, whether in general, or on a personal level.

your fear about it is not good for you though... we are commanded not to fear anything or anyone.. only our Creator.. but your fear in this likely has created a stronghold in you by which spiritual aggressors can continue to terrorize you.

as a victim of mind control on this level, you do have choices - live in fear, or let Yahushua fight your battle for you.. He is your liberator and protector and there truly is peace in Him, it is His promise.

though you did not begin this chain of events, and you were thrust into it by others, the ultimate decision on how it plays out in your life is yours alone.

we all have fallen prey to the enemy at times, but for those who were bound by generational terms (which sounds like your situation,) the struggle can be particularly difficult.

consider the enemy's wishes.. for you to be scared, confused, depressed and hopeless - that is their goal, to destroy your faith in Yahushua.  but consider your options in Messiah - peace, clarity, joy and Hope.. He can and will bring you healing AND understanding of all this.. and He will deal with your aggressors as well.

the enemy 'can do almost anything'... so it's not impossible that they caused this pattern either in your life, or for all we know - in reality; However - the enemy cannot 'do everything' - but YHWH CAN! :)  take stock and consider what you really want to happen, because it is entirely up to your free will choice..

do you want to live in fear or do you want to be free?  you have a family in Messiah here, and we will continue praying for you to prevail in Yahushua's strength.. despite everything - this world is still just temporary.. but the love your Savior has for you is permanent.. and your life is meant to be with Him, in peace, eternally safe.

it may sound somewhat simple on paper, but we all know what you are dealing with is anything but simple in practice.  Several of us here have been involved with spiritual deliverance, and we ourselves have been delivered in Yahushua - Your battle is spiritual at the core, and the Holy Spirit of YHWH is your solution to win against the enemy in this.

i encourage you to not give up, to fight, and to let Yahushua win this struggle for you.  It's not easy in generational situations, but it IS possible! :)  We are absolutely willing to help you and if you want to firmly put this situation in Yahushua's hands, we are here and ready to do whatever it takes to see you liberated... let's talk about getting you out for good - because our Savior can and is willing to do that!  <3

It is absolutely true that with Yahushua, we have nothing to fear from any enemy, whether spirit or flesh. This is one of many blessings and victories of being saved in His blood. We have power to cast the enemy out and to exercise authority in His name to heal and restore. Of all this that He has given believers victory in, though, He cautions us...do not rejoice in the fact that devils flee, rejoice, instead, in that our names are written in the book of life.

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven." - Luke 10:19,20

Why would He tell us not to rejoice in the conquest over our enemy? Because YHWH, Himself does not rejoice in the destruction of the wicked. We must remember that every lost being is a grief to Him...the destruction of the wicked is necessary, but not rejoiced over, by Our Creator.

"Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live.." Ezekiel 33:11

and....

"Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:
Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him." - Proverbs 24:17,18

There is also the law of created order, which is brought up in the verse that Deborah quoted. YHWH is the Creator of order and put every creature in his place...as Father, He has right to reprimand and judge His creation...but His creation is not given the authority to reprimand and judge its fellow creatures. We are to discern the evil...but we can't correct it. Michael was created as a being in inferior authority to Satan, as he was made before his fall....that order of power did not change even though the moral standing of the later did. Michael would not stand as judge of Satan, but gave that authority to YHWH when he said "YHWH rebuke thee".

What is powerful about our faith in Yahushua that allows for us to never fear our enemy is Yahushua, Himself...He has the power and it is to Him we commit our safety and trust in His deffense against the enemy...without Him, we are powerless.

I think deja vu basically describes a feeling that you've experienced something before without any known specific cause. A flashback would be one reason you could feel deja vu, if you were not aware that it was a flashback. That is really the cause of the deja vu feeling I was describing, but there could be other reasons that someone might feel that way and some of them are probably a complete mystery.

Tristran Hepburn said:

@Sinclair

It would simply be like recalling you've done something before that you are currently doing (again).

Ok.

Well i was just listening to a song and felt a strong sense of repeating an event that i know happened in my past. In other words, if there is such a valid word for the experience, then it was a 'flashback'. The location, feeling was all there for about 10 seconds.

Is there a difference between flashbacks and deja vu's ?

The central focus of mind control programming is induced dissociation. As the mind becomes unable to handle the level of abuse it's subject to at an early age, it builds amnesia walls and distinct states of consciousness form behind these walls.

If the maintenance on the programming stops for some reason, the walls start to disintegrate and one state of consciousness can begin to get bits of memories from another part.

Since I was no longer in the presence of my handlers or other involved individuals and sought out deprogramming, the amnesia walls in my system began to come down and I could recall incidents I could not before, but because they happened to an alter, the feeling it produced was surreal and before I knew what to call it, I would have described it as deja vu.

Amnesia walls breaking down as deja vu? How did they break? Did you break them?

Sinclair said:

Do you think that it would not work to say "I reject so and so in His name" over "He rejects so and so" leaving yourself out of the equation?

Cyprium said:

It is absolutely true that with Yahushua, we have nothing to fear from any enemy, whether spirit or flesh. This is one of many blessings and victories of being saved in His blood. We have power to cast the enemy out and to exercise authority in His name to heal and restore. Of all this that He has given believers victory in, though, He cautions us...do not rejoice in the fact that devils flee, rejoice, instead, in that our names are written in the book of life.

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven." - Luke 10:19,20

Why would He tell us not to rejoice in the conquest over our enemy? Because YHWH, Himself does not rejoice in the destruction of the wicked. We must remember that every lost being is a grief to Him...the destruction of the wicked is necessary, but not rejoiced over, by Our Creator.

"Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live.." Ezekiel 33:11

and....

"Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:
Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him." - Proverbs 24:17,18

There is also the law of created order, which is brought up in the verse that Deborah quoted. YHWH is the Creator of order and put every creature in his place...as Father, He has right to reprimand and judge His creation...but His creation is not given the authority to reprimand and judge its fellow creatures. We are to discern the evil...but we can't correct it. Michael was created as a being in inferior authority to Satan, as he was made before his fall....that order of power did not change even though the moral standing of the later did. Michael would not stand as judge of Satan, but gave that authority to YHWH when he said "YHWH rebuke thee".

What is powerful about our faith in Yahushua that allows for us to never fear our enemy is Yahushua, Himself...He has the power and it is to Him we commit our safety and trust in His deffense against the enemy...without Him, we are powerless.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service