If you have been one of those who stood firm on your right to privacy against the intrusion of the 2010 census questions which, going much further than asking for a count of citizenry, has asked many personal and unlawful questions, you have perhaps received by now, visits from census workers. If you live in an apartment, though, be aware. Census employees are being given license by the government to demand entry to your residence from your landlord whether you are home or not. In other words, they are being given the freedom to do what even police are not allowed, by law, to do - conduct warrantless searches. They reserve the right to fine your landlord $500 if they will not comply to give them entry.

The fact that this directly defies constitutional law should be a reminder of how boldly the ruling powers are pushing their tyranny against the American public with no attempt to give any good excuse for doing so. It is clear that they feel you no longer have rights and that even suggesting that you do might be a sign of you being a danger to society, or at least a society they wish to rule without your say in the matter.

What measures will follow incidents of Census employees walking into apartments with aggressive guard dogs or catching a sleeping resident off guard who then fires a gun at the intruder? Will the government then determine that Census employees need firearms to protect themselves and will that be only a small step away from residents being threatened at gun point by petty government employees? What happens when Census workers encounter homes where drugs are found or unregistered guns? Will they throw aside a law which mandates that evidence of a crime found during a search which is not conducted for the purpose of discovering such evidence is inadmissible in court and begin using these warrantless intrusions to charge people with whatever they can?

The Census bureau knows very well that their tactics are illegal on a number of grounds and yet supply no answer whatsoever to anyone questioning by what authority they have been empowered with Nazi-like liberties against people who no longer have any. Below is a list of some of the questions the Bureau refuses to answer -

1) The Constitution authorizes government to count people but it does not authorize the taking of private information or even the names of individuals. From where does the Census Bureau derive authority to demand our private information?

2) Is there any limit to the amount and type of private information that the Census bureau may demand and collect?

3) Under what Constitutional authority does the Census Bureau collect information now from 250,000 people per month of every year?

4) The 4th Amendment to the Constitution prohibits government search and seizure of private information without a court warrant based on probable cause. Current Census policies violate that Amendment do they not?

5) By what Constitutional authority does the Census Bureau threaten penalties for failure to provide personal information?

6) The Census Bureau claims it maintains privacy of personal information. Are there any circumstances under which law enforcement or spy agencies can access Census information?

7) Since presumably Census data may be subpoenaed by law enforcement, may individuals refuse to answer questions according to the fifth Amendment?

8) Why has the Census Bureau decided to collect GPS coordinates for every home?

9) Virtually every government database has been either lost, hacked or compromised. Would the Census Bureau's claim of data security not be an outright lie or at best highly improbable?

10) How would the Census Bureau locate, protect and compensate those individuals whose data becomes compromised?

We need to ask ourselves why the government needs the GPS coordinates of every front door in the nation, as the 2010 Census has included this as part of their data collection this year. We need to wonder why they should also be told not only to check the most remote rural homes in the nation, but also every structure, garage, shed and cabin as well as such obscure hiding spots as drainage pipes and caves. What good reason should any of this be for? It is obvious, maybe, that the government has a great desire to know exactly who is where, down to every last possible human being and every last possible place one could be hiding out. Now what should we tell ourselves about this? That it is for appropriating money to areas of greatest need as they claim? Perhaps a great amount of denial is necessary to accept this as a reason for such a thorough, expensive and determined agenda to know all things about all people living within the borders of the US.

As they always do, the propaganda machine of the ruling powers is fighting back against any of us who want these questions to be asked and answered, who want truth to be known. This is an article i have come across recently which describes our legitimate concerns of privacy and legality as conspiracy theory and makes a subtle attempt to persuade the public that we might be dangerous.

"Online Conspiracy Theorists Latch Onto Census GPS Units

The hanging death of a Kentucky census worker is likely to raise tensions among counters in the 2010 census, who have already been the focus of emotionally charged online rhetoric this year because they use GPS.....

The conspiracy theories have struck a chord with a certain type of American, and posts like these have collected comments from people vowing not to allow workers anywhere near their houses. A few comments have taken an ominous tone.

“Only a fool would allow the New World Order to come up and take GPS readings at your front door,” wrote a commenter to another Infowars.com post. “There is nothing good to come from Big Brother’s constant meddling into our lives! Beware, and carry a big stick… preferably .308 Winchester full metal jacket.”

The FBI is reportedly investigating the death of 51-year-old Bill Sparkman, who was found hanged on Sept. 12 with the word “fed” written on his chest. The Census Bureau has suspended field operations in the Kentucky county where Sparkman was found, The Huffington Post reports."

read full article here - http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2009/09/census/

Does the hanging death of a Kentucky census worker with the word "FED" written on him remind anyone of a supposed incident of a man angry with IRS flying a plane into an office building? Does it remind anyone of a failed bomb in time square recently? Is it very unlikely that resistance to Census intrusion has caused the government to act as it always does and stage an event to fuel fear and malice in the public against those who stand for their rights? It is no secret either, that government has employed paid disinformation bloggers to post comments on sites which are against tyranny and intrusion in order that they might discredit the information or attach a violent attitude to it.

What scenario would fit the facts about the 2010 Census and the measures they are involving in it is that there is a need for GPS coordinates for the purpose of navigating devices to specific residences. It would be of great importance to know the precise residence of every person in the country, to know the details of their personal lives in order to determine their stand for or against the NWO agenda and to have GPS coordinates recorded for the location of their front door only if the plan was ultimately to remove the resistance by way of unmanned, lethal force. You think the US government wouldn't do this to it's own people? They have already killed 700 Pakistani civilians by use of predator drones, most of them women and children. The posse comitatus act which once protected US citizens against militarized policing of the population is no longer effective.

Obama makes a joke to the Jonas brothers - "I have two words for you- Predator Drones. You will never see it coming." How much of a joke is that, and is it so hard to believe that this fluent snake - speaker was addressing the entire listening audience?

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

today as i was standing outside a residence in which i may or may not have resided at, minding my own business, a Census harpy swooped in just like a predator drone herself. obviously she was lurking in the shadows somewhere just waiting for an opportunity to catch some unsuspecting prey.

she points at me with her bony little finger, indicating that she wants "my facts" ya know and i respond the way any reasonable person swooped on by a harpy does, i said - i don't live here. in the end she shuffled off like a very disappointed predator who didn't get to drone on me.

ok, Census workers, just have to know, how do you collect a paycheck on being a slimy government tool without feeling like an idiot when you go to bed at night?
The thought police...
Article I Section 2.
"The House of Representatives shall be composed of members chosen every second year by the people of the several states, and the electors in each state shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the state legislature."
[...]
"Representatives and direct taxes shall be apportioned among the several states which may be included within this union, according to their respective numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole number of free persons, including those bound to service for a term of years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons. The actual Enumeration shall be made within three years after the first meeting of the Congress of the United States, and within every subsequent term of ten years, in such manner as they shall by law direct."

According to censusrights.com in an article titled Know Your Rights On The US Census 2010""..you’re only obligated to complete question #1 How many people are living and staying in this house, apartment, or mobile home on April 1, 2010. Then submit the form to the US government per the US Constitution Article 1 Section 2. This Article reserves the right to the government to “Enumerate”: To Count or Determine “The Number of Citizens”. This is to ensure you receive the proper Representation in your state i.e. One Representative for every 30,000 people."

Call To Discernment in "Know Your Census Rights" "The 2010 census is coming. Do not give in to Census Bureau lies and intimidation.
[...]
The maximum fine for not answering all questions is $100 but I have found no evidence it's ever been charged. The Census Bureau threatens a fine up to $5000 for not answering the American Community Survey but it has nothing to do with a constitutional census. The ACS is unconstitutional and very intrusive.
[...]
nobody has ever been prosecuted for not complying with Census Bureau mandates. You are only required by the Constitution to answer the number of people living at your residence, their age, and sex. Even names are not required."

"It is clear that they feel you no longer have rights and that even suggesting that you do might be a sign of you being a danger to society.." [PS]

one of those reasons it's more important now to remain firm in conviction.. "numbering" the people historically has often preceded either taxes or war..

"And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel." IChronicles21:1

so the census already was a bad idea.. (nothing new under the sun) considering its source, the US Government, which obviously cannot be trusted.. i'm not convinced it ever could be trusted.. (nothing new under the sun)

"What scenario would fit the facts about the 2010 Census and the measures they are involving in it is that there is a need for GPS coordinates for the purpose of navigating devices to specific residences. It would be of great importance to know the precise residence of every person in the country, to know the details of their personal lives in order to determine their stand for or against the NWO agenda and to have GPS coordinates recorded for the location of their front door only if the plan was ultimately to remove the resistance by way of unmanned, lethal force."
[PS]

the fact that this even exists as a realistic possibility should be enough for anyone in right mind to say 'no'.. if only more were in their right minds.. believers are warned that in the last days before Messiah's return, that those loyal to Him would be targeted.. a believer's name + believer's GPS alone should be a combination enough to equal 'bad idea for believers', knowing that those who trust Messiah will be targeted by the Beast System.

lol @ Dissident Mutt.. "i respond the way any reasonable person swooped on by a harpy does, i said - i don't live here" Way to Go

"And again the anger of YHWH was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah." 2Samuel24:1
a commenter on our Wordpress site said this about their experience with the 2010 Census -

"Every census that has been conducted in the past since my adult life have I taken as a right as an American citizen. There has been a warning from God about this present 2010 census. Every Census form that was recieved was discarded into the garbage. I vowed that I will not comply with this nor in any way take this 2010 census. Several weeks ago, a census taker came to my front door. I kindly told the them to get off the property that I wanted nothing to do with it. Just this morning on the 4th of June, 2010. Another census worker came to my door. This time telling me that I was one of the last that had not completed a census form. I told them again to leave the property and that I would not be taking the census , nor would I have anything to do with this antichrist program imposed in this census. She threatened me by telling me that it was by law and that she would have to report this to the police and that the next visit will be with a police officer.

As a Christian I do believe in supporting those in prayer , paying taxes, and obeying the laws of a land, in accordance with the word of God to this. But, a time has come and I hope that you pass this letter along to others from this website. Now is the time of great confirmation of the coming of the antichrist. And with this a difinite confirmation of the return of our King , Lord , and Saviour Jesus Christ.. Pray for us here cause the day is come.."

i would be interested to know a follow up of this person's situation to know if they did call police and if so what came of it. if they return to let us know, i will post that here.

The Census Bureau is conducting tests in 2015 that could significantly improve the upcoming 2020 Census.

2015_census_test_lading_image_only

The U.S. Census Bureau is researching modern and cost-efficient methods for the population to exercise its civic obligation to be counted in the 2020 Census. Whether through the Internet, telephone or traditional paper questionnaires, the Census Bureau is committed to making the mandatory once-a-decade headcount quick, easy and safe for all to participate. There are a number of tests planned for 2015 each with different goals and objectives.

Participate Now in the Savannah Area 2015 Census Test

https://www.census.gov/2015

Participate Now in the Maricopa County 2015 Census Test

https://survey.census.gov/censustest

Latest

list item divider

list item divider

http://www.census.gov/2015censustestslist item divider

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service