Pau Radford's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"well am glad i dont vote wont be apart of it and .november the 5th i will be out of…"

Pau Radford replied Oct 4, 2012 to Civil Unrest and the Coming Martial Law

27 May 21, 2016
Reply by Cyprium

"I will try to stay in touch with you gus.It is a lot more easer to do this ,because…"

Pau Radford replied Oct 1, 2012 to technology

7 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Chris

"This is the type of stuff i will laff at if ever presented to me ,I already told the…"

Pau Radford replied Sep 30, 2012 to technology

7 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Chris

"One day i was in my bed reading the bible, and i started crying ,this was years ago.…"

Pau Radford replied Sep 25, 2012 to Feed my sheep/witnessing to the coworkers ,people thet need to be feed the meat of the word with love and compasion .

13 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Pau Radford

"I have to say you bro,and sis are talking the full word og yhwah now.Thats sound doc…"

Pau Radford replied Sep 25, 2012 to Feed my sheep/witnessing to the coworkers ,people thet need to be feed the meat of the word with love and compasion .

13 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Pau Radford

"Hay tabitha i think it is good that you are honest about fear .And that for one to s…"

Pau Radford replied Sep 24, 2012 to Feed my sheep/witnessing to the coworkers ,people thet need to be feed the meat of the word with love and compasion .

13 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Pau Radford

"yes it is reall messed up to think the church would support Fema.B ut these pepole…"

Pau Radford replied Sep 24, 2012 to Feed my sheep/witnessing to the coworkers ,people thet need to be feed the meat of the word with love and compasion .

13 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Pau Radford

Founder

"this country will pay big time for all the wars that it has instigated.The lord is g…"

Pau Radford replied Sep 24, 2012 to US Embassy Attacks of 2012: What Might They Mean?

13 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Tabitha

"I have learned that the sheriffs and police force have been working with some paster…"

13 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Pau Radford

"And agian sorry for bad spelling, and poor sentence structure,I never made it to col…"

Pau Radford replied Sep 23, 2012 to Feed my sheep/witnessing to the coworkers ,people thet need to be feed the meat of the word with love and compasion .

13 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Pau Radford

RSS

© 2024   Created by Cyprium.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service